First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Banner Contest
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 7/21/08
This is our very first banner contest. The winner will be a mod and the banner will be placed on the profile. Follow the steps below.

1.username:
2.name:
3.banner(can be more than one)


Banner Rules:
1.no more than two banners
2.no copying
3.u can add decoratins


Contest ends on July 26!!! Good luck to everyone!
Posted 6/25/08 , edited 6/26/08

^^Example rite:
username: Dark_Rabbit_Girl
name: Miku
banner:

"Thanks for begin me a Moderator! I like to be a mod for a group! Thanks Sakura-Ototo-san (puppygirl3)"
Customers
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
1.username: Whatevrgal
2.name: Marian-chan
3.banner:
Posted 6/26/08
wahh i dont know how to do that! -i try and try and try- -into a tiny person-
Posted 6/26/08
username- sakura16rox
name- hikari
(if i win please send me an e=mail but if i dont please dont use my banner!!)
pic- i hope u like it!! ^_^
Posted 6/26/08

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


^^Example rite:
username: Dark_Rabbit_Girl
name: Miku
banner:

"Thanks for begin me a Moderator! I like to be a mod for a group! Thanks Sakura-Ototo-san (puppygirl3)"


cute
Posted 6/26/08

whatevrgal wrote:

1.username: Whatevrgal
2.name: Marian-chan
3.banner:


cute
Posted 6/26/08

sakura16rox wrote:

username- sakura16rox
name- hikari
(if i win please send me an e=mail but if i dont please dont use my banner!!)
pic- i hope u like it!! ^_^


its awesome
Customers
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Francisco, CA
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08
Username: IkutoXAmu4ever
name: Kura
pic- Hope u like it!! ^^


Customers
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
1.username: ran02
2.name: aya-can
3.banner:
GFX Mod
5541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
username: aznpiiog
name: Vicky
bannar:
Posted 6/27/08

IkutoXAmu4ever wrote:

Username: IkutoXAmu4ever
name: Kura
pic- Hope u like it!! ^^




i like it but i would appreciate it if there were pictures not just words
Posted 6/27/08

Ran02 wrote:

1.username: ran02
2.name: aya-can
3.banner:


i really like it. the pic is from full moon wo sagashite right??? i loved the anime
Posted 6/27/08

aznpiiog wrote:

username: aznpiiog
name: Vicky
bannar:


very cute
Customers
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

puppygirl3 wrote:


Ran02 wrote:

1.username: ran02
2.name: aya-can
3.banner:


i really like it. the pic is from full moon wo sagashite right??? i loved the anime


yea it is n i'm gald u like n i luv da anime 2 its so good
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.