First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Choose your postiton please~desu
Member
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

Kiesara wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:


Kiesara wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:

Username: xXyuki202Xx
Position you want: Yaya
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?: hmmm well i have always wanted to go back in becoming a child like Yaya does...
Why do you pick it? because i also have a crush on Kukai...and i think me and Yaya are really alike...


You're Yuiki Yaya~


yay!!! thanks!!! XD


You can talk to me in Japanese. I dont understand much English.


eh...hondo ni...arigato!!! XD
Member
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

Kiesara wrote:


gakuenanime wrote:

Username: GakuenAnime
Position you want: Amulet Heart
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?: There are times where I just bounce rite up in class and start talking and I get really energetic. And I absolutly LOVE sports.
Why do you pick it? Becuz I like Amulet Heart better than the rest the Charas. No offense


sorry. I am already Amulet Heart but Ran is still open. Sorry for the inconvenient.


then can i be Kukai
Creator
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

gakuenanime wrote:


Kiesara wrote:


gakuenanime wrote:

Username: GakuenAnime
Position you want: Amulet Heart
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?: There are times where I just bounce rite up in class and start talking and I get really energetic. And I absolutly LOVE sports.
Why do you pick it? Becuz I like Amulet Heart better than the rest the Charas. No offense


sorry. I am already Amulet Heart but Ran is still open. Sorry for the inconvenient.


then can i be Kukai


Are you a guy? I dont want a tomboy or girl do it. Kukai might look gay to me if so...*smile*
Member
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

Kiesara wrote:


gakuenanime wrote:


Kiesara wrote:


gakuenanime wrote:

Username: GakuenAnime
Position you want: Amulet Heart
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?: There are times where I just bounce rite up in class and start talking and I get really energetic. And I absolutly LOVE sports.
Why do you pick it? Becuz I like Amulet Heart better than the rest the Charas. No offense


sorry. I am already Amulet Heart but Ran is still open. Sorry for the inconvenient.


then can i be Kukai


Are you a guy? I dont want a tomboy or girl do it. Kukai might look gay to me if so...*smile*


ok..ok...
Can I be Dark Jewel?
Creator
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

gakuenanime wrote:


Kiesara wrote:


gakuenanime wrote:


Kiesara wrote:


gakuenanime wrote:

Username: GakuenAnime
Position you want: Amulet Heart
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?: There are times where I just bounce rite up in class and start talking and I get really energetic. And I absolutly LOVE sports.
Why do you pick it? Becuz I like Amulet Heart better than the rest the Charas. No offense


sorry. I am already Amulet Heart but Ran is still open. Sorry for the inconvenient.


then can i be Kukai


Are you a guy? I dont want a tomboy or girl do it. Kukai might look gay to me if so...*smile*


ok..ok...
Can I be Dark Jewel?


sure!

Member
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!im nadeshiko!!!tnx!!!
Posted 6/27/08

Kiesara wrote:


daneaeriel wrote:



Kiesara wrote:

Please choose what you wanna be here.



Fill this in and look at whatcha' want and make a wise decision! There's no going back!

Username:
Position you want:
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?:
Why do you pick it?


Arigato minna~desu!



Username:daneaeriel
Position you want:amulet spade (miki)
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?:i'm a lot like miki-chan..i believe in what i do and in what i am..:D
Why do you pick it? miki-chan is soo cool and she totally expresses herself!! :D


Amulet Spade is chose. Sorry but you can be the chara.



okay2!! i'll be miki then..:DD
Creator
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

daneaeriel wrote:


Kiesara wrote:


daneaeriel wrote:



Kiesara wrote:

Please choose what you wanna be here.



Fill this in and look at whatcha' want and make a wise decision! There's no going back!

Username:
Position you want:
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?:
Why do you pick it?


Arigato minna~desu!



Username:daneaeriel
Position you want:amulet spade (miki)
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?:i'm a lot like miki-chan..i believe in what i do and in what i am..:D
Why do you pick it? miki-chan is soo cool and she totally expresses herself!! :D


Amulet Spade is chose. Sorry but you can be the chara.



okay2!! i'll be miki then..:DD


*hug my chara*
Posted 6/27/08

Kiesara wrote:


daneaeriel wrote:


Kiesara wrote:


daneaeriel wrote:



Kiesara wrote:

Please choose what you wanna be here.



Fill this in and look at whatcha' want and make a wise decision! There's no going back!

Username:
Position you want:
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?:
Why do you pick it?


Arigato minna~desu!



Username:daneaeriel
Position you want:amulet spade (miki)
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?:i'm a lot like miki-chan..i believe in what i do and in what i am..:D
Why do you pick it? miki-chan is soo cool and she totally expresses herself!! :D


Amulet Spade is chose. Sorry but you can be the chara.



okay2!! i'll be miki then..:DD


*hug my chara*


*hugs tightly* :3

Posted 6/27/08
Username:allanimelover
Position you want:can i be amulet clover??
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?:nope..no experience..
Why do you pick it?:she just looks and sounds cute to me..
Member
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cookie Land~!
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Username:luigi14
Position you want:Souma Kukai
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?: i'm pretty sporty myself and i love to joke around like kukai
Why do you pick it? beacuse out of most of the characters i'm more like him
Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Username:giga321
Position you want:Nadeshiko's character change
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?:That kind of character
Why do you pick it?I just love Nadeshiko's swift and beautiful knife/spear work.
Creator
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

luigi14 wrote:

Username:luigi14
Position you want:Souma Kukai
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?: i'm pretty sporty myself and i love to joke around like kukai
Why do you pick it? beacuse out of most of the characters i'm more like him




u are Kukai~ i feel so bad for you...sticking with yaya-chan..
Creator
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

giga321 wrote:

Username:giga321
Position you want:Nadeshiko's character change
Do you have any experience or you are that kind of character?:That kind of character
Why do you pick it?I just love Nadeshiko's swift and beautiful knife/spear work.


u are Nadeshiko(nagehiko) Character change!
Posted 7/16/08
Username: Winterroselove
Position: Clown Drop
Do you have any experience or you are that kingd of charater?:Ive been Clown Drop,Rima,and kusukusu before
Why did you pick it?:Rima is my favorite charater and her charater transformation it Clown Drop
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.