First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply I imagine ....
Creator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

Chocolate_Ai wrote:

Juubei and Shido looked at Kazuki, wondering who is he talking to XD Ban looks at Kazuki blurly, while Hevn is laughing at the side XD Kazuki blushes and said, "i'm... talking to the jelly over there". Ginji that is still eating does not know what happened XD


Kazuki walked over to the table lamely and took one jelly right frm Ginji's hand just as he was about to eat it, and offered it to the guys as a peace starter.
Member
21605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / my blog :P
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

xlandar wrote:


Chocolate_Ai wrote:

Juubei and Shido looked at Kazuki, wondering who is he talking to XD Ban looks at Kazuki blurly, while Hevn is laughing at the side XD Kazuki blushes and said, "i'm... talking to the jelly over there". Ginji that is still eating does not know what happened XD


Kazuki walked over to the table lamely and took one jelly right frm Ginji's hand just as he was about to eat it, and offered it to the guys as a peace starter.


Juubei and Shido accepts the jelly but when both of them wants to take the jelly, Ban stepped on it cause he's still angry XD
Creator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Chocolate_Ai wrote:


xlandar wrote:


Chocolate_Ai wrote:

Juubei and Shido looked at Kazuki, wondering who is he talking to XD Ban looks at Kazuki blurly, while Hevn is laughing at the side XD Kazuki blushes and said, "i'm... talking to the jelly over there". Ginji that is still eating does not know what happened XD


Kazuki walked over to the table lamely and took one jelly right frm Ginji's hand just as he was about to eat it, and offered it to the guys as a peace starter.


Juubei and Shido accepts the jelly but when both of them wants to take the jelly, Ban stepped on it cause he's still angry XD


Ban uses SNAKE bite! to smash the jelly.
Member
21605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / my blog :P
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

xlandar wrote:


Chocolate_Ai wrote:


xlandar wrote:


Chocolate_Ai wrote:

Juubei and Shido looked at Kazuki, wondering who is he talking to XD Ban looks at Kazuki blurly, while Hevn is laughing at the side XD Kazuki blushes and said, "i'm... talking to the jelly over there". Ginji that is still eating does not know what happened XD


Kazuki walked over to the table lamely and took one jelly right frm Ginji's hand just as he was about to eat it, and offered it to the guys as a peace starter.


Juubei and Shido accepts the jelly but when both of them wants to take the jelly, Ban stepped on it cause he's still angry XD


Ban uses SNAKE bite! to smash the jelly.


suddenly Akabane came and Ginji was shocked. Hevn tried to calm Ban down by saying that she's gonna scratch Ban's car if he keeps on showing that attitude XD
Creator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

Chocolate_Ai wrote:

suddenly Akabane came and Ginji was shocked. Hevn tried to calm Ban down by saying that she's gonna scratch Ban's car if he keeps on showing that attitude XD


When Akabane came, Ginji so shocked, he could not say anything. Then, he jumped onto Ban immediately. Ban, who was abt to yell and argue w Hevn was immediately stopped short. He turned to yelling at Ginji instead.

Akabane smiled to all and said, "My my, it sure it cheerful here.. dun u think, Ginji-CHAN?"
Member
21605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / my blog :P
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

xlandar wrote:


Chocolate_Ai wrote:

suddenly Akabane came and Ginji was shocked. Hevn tried to calm Ban down by saying that she's gonna scratch Ban's car if he keeps on showing that attitude XD


When Akabane came, Ginji so shocked, he could not say anything. Then, he jumped onto Ban immediately. Ban, who was abt to yell and argue w Hevn was immediately stopped short. He turned to yelling at Ginji instead.

Akabane smiled to all and said, "My my, it sure it cheerful here.. dun u think, Ginji-CHAN?"


ginji was so afraid that he's attached to ban's head XD ban tried to pull ginji off but he still won't let go XD
Creator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

Chocolate_Ai wrote:


xlandar wrote:


Chocolate_Ai wrote:

suddenly Akabane came and Ginji was shocked. Hevn tried to calm Ban down by saying that she's gonna scratch Ban's car if he keeps on showing that attitude XD


When Akabane came, Ginji so shocked, he could not say anything. Then, he jumped onto Ban immediately. Ban, who was abt to yell and argue w Hevn was immediately stopped short. He turned to yelling at Ginji instead.

Akabane smiled to all and said, "My my, it sure it cheerful here.. dun u think, Ginji-CHAN?"


ginji was so afraid that he's attached to ban's head XD ban tried to pull ginji off but he still won't let go XD


Akabane says, "Gingi-chan... shall i help u?"
Member
21605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / my blog :P
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

xlandar wrote:


Chocolate_Ai wrote:


xlandar wrote:


Chocolate_Ai wrote:

suddenly Akabane came and Ginji was shocked. Hevn tried to calm Ban down by saying that she's gonna scratch Ban's car if he keeps on showing that attitude XD


When Akabane came, Ginji so shocked, he could not say anything. Then, he jumped onto Ban immediately. Ban, who was abt to yell and argue w Hevn was immediately stopped short. He turned to yelling at Ginji instead.

Akabane smiled to all and said, "My my, it sure it cheerful here.. dun u think, Ginji-CHAN?"


ginji was so afraid that he's attached to ban's head XD ban tried to pull ginji off but he still won't let go XD


Akabane says, "Gingi-chan... shall i help u?"


ginji lets go of ban's head at once XD hevn hugs the chibi ginji XD ban asks akabane "wat are you doing here?"
Creator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

Chocolate_Ai wrote:


ginji lets go of ban's head at once XD hevn hugs the chibi ginji XD ban asks akabane "wat are you doing here?"


Akabane smiled his killer smile (pun here!) and replied in his steely smooth voice: "I heard that there is gg to be a party here, and Thought I might join in the fun."
Member
6507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a dark room in he...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Chocolate_Ai wrote:


xlandar wrote:


Chocolate_Ai wrote:


xlandar wrote:


Vanilla_Houx wrote:

the one that flew into the jelly at the desert table made everyone very angry because it flew to their faces, especially kazuki!!!;he tied up shido and jubei at the tree hanging upside down like a bat!!!.........................


Shido whistled and all the rats began climbing from the ceiling and cracks and all over, biting the strings that bind shido.


the rats scared all the people there and so the hall has only Ginji, the angry Ban, Hevn, Shido, Kazuki and Juubei left XD Ban attacks Juubei with his Snakebite, and so Ban joins the fight. Kazuki tried to stop them so he joined it too XD Juubei fights both Shido and Ban at the same time XD


Kazuki had no idea how to stop them!!! He looked frm left to right, right to left, upset and anxious. In a corner, Hevn said, "well well well... that is the results of... you" Hevn rolled her eyes at Kazuki.

Kazuki got so frustrated, he yelled: "I LOVE U!"

Everyone stopped.


Juubei and Shido looked at Kazuki, wondering who is he talking to XD Ban looks at Kazuki blurly, while Hevn is laughing at the side XD Kazuki blushes and said, "i'm... talking to the jelly over there". Ginji that is still eating does not know what happened XD


question???: is he saying that he likes ginji or he likes to eat jelly???

Member
21605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / my blog :P
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

Vanilla_Houx wrote:


Chocolate_Ai wrote:


xlandar wrote:


Chocolate_Ai wrote:


xlandar wrote:


Vanilla_Houx wrote:

the one that flew into the jelly at the desert table made everyone very angry because it flew to their faces, especially kazuki!!!;he tied up shido and jubei at the tree hanging upside down like a bat!!!.........................


Shido whistled and all the rats began climbing from the ceiling and cracks and all over, biting the strings that bind shido.


the rats scared all the people there and so the hall has only Ginji, the angry Ban, Hevn, Shido, Kazuki and Juubei left XD Ban attacks Juubei with his Snakebite, and so Ban joins the fight. Kazuki tried to stop them so he joined it too XD Juubei fights both Shido and Ban at the same time XD


Kazuki had no idea how to stop them!!! He looked frm left to right, right to left, upset and anxious. In a corner, Hevn said, "well well well... that is the results of... you" Hevn rolled her eyes at Kazuki.

Kazuki got so frustrated, he yelled: "I LOVE U!"

Everyone stopped.


Juubei and Shido looked at Kazuki, wondering who is he talking to XD Ban looks at Kazuki blurly, while Hevn is laughing at the side XD Kazuki blushes and said, "i'm... talking to the jelly over there". Ginji that is still eating does not know what happened XD


question???: is he saying that he likes ginji or he likes to eat jelly???



jelly jelly XD
Creator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

Chocolate_Ai wrote:


jelly jelly XD


Yup! jelli desu!!!! lols, i created a weird scenario din i? to continue:

BUt ginji wanted to join in, so he skiped up to ban in his chibi mode, and pushed the fork w the jelly on it to ban, and says, "jellies!!!! they are the best ne?"

Ban glared at him. Ginji looks innocent. Ban was abt to yell at him in the way he usually does, when Ginji turned over and said to kazuki, "Ne, kazu-chan~~~~ Jellies are the best right?? Right? right??"

Kazuki blushed. Ban grabbed Ginji and pushed his head to the floor. But before Ginji's head hit the floor, Kazuki muttered. His shouldered squeezed like a girl's, and his face blushing red, his lips w little lipstick, formed the words, "ah... i like..."

Ban's eyes pop. Ginji's face formed an "ooh?" and everyone was silent.

After 3 seconds, Ginji's jelly fell from his fork (that was the reason why i used fork!! easy to fall off at the right moment!! :P)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.