First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply what arc is next?
Member
35398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

Tsutoki wrote:


fullbustergray wrote:


JeansForever wrote:

I hope that Tsuna gets some guts in the next arc.

XDDD true true... he's a complete coward initially (without the dying will at least) i mean... c'mon... you're a mafia boss...


Dude, once again, you need to think about the storyline, being a coward forwards the story. I don't see why people are always like "OMG GO INTO HYPER DYING WILL MODE!!!", that just shows me you guys don't appreciate the manga/anime at all.


If you don't know there are a lot of people who dislike the show because tsuna is a coward.
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08

narutossss wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


fullbustergray wrote:


JeansForever wrote:

I hope that Tsuna gets some guts in the next arc.

XDDD true true... he's a complete coward initially (without the dying will at least) i mean... c'mon... you're a mafia boss...


Dude, once again, you need to think about the storyline, being a coward forwards the story. I don't see why people are always like "OMG GO INTO HYPER DYING WILL MODE!!!", that just shows me you guys don't appreciate the manga/anime at all.


If you don't know there are a lot of people who dislike the show because tsuna is a coward.


I do know, duhh, that's WHY I stated the fact that people have no appreciation for depth and progression of a storyline. Lol you need to read my posts more carefully. =/
Member
35398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

Tsutoki wrote:


narutossss wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


fullbustergray wrote:


JeansForever wrote:

I hope that Tsuna gets some guts in the next arc.

XDDD true true... he's a complete coward initially (without the dying will at least) i mean... c'mon... you're a mafia boss...


Dude, once again, you need to think about the storyline, being a coward forwards the story. I don't see why people are always like "OMG GO INTO HYPER DYING WILL MODE!!!", that just shows me you guys don't appreciate the manga/anime at all.


If you don't know there are a lot of people who dislike the show because tsuna is a coward.


I do know, duhh, that's WHY I stated the fact that people have no appreciation for depth and progression of a storyline. Lol you need to read my posts more carefully. =/


No you didn't, that's why i just told you.
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08

narutossss wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


narutossss wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


fullbustergray wrote:


JeansForever wrote:

I hope that Tsuna gets some guts in the next arc.

XDDD true true... he's a complete coward initially (without the dying will at least) i mean... c'mon... you're a mafia boss...


Dude, once again, you need to think about the storyline, being a coward forwards the story. I don't see why people are always like "OMG GO INTO HYPER DYING WILL MODE!!!", that just shows me you guys don't appreciate the manga/anime at all.


If you don't know there are a lot of people who dislike the show because tsuna is a coward.


I do know, duhh, that's WHY I stated the fact that people have no appreciation for depth and progression of a storyline. Lol you need to read my posts more carefully. =/


No you didn't, that's why i just told you.


Yes, I did, I imply it in my post where I said people always want him to go into Hyper Dying Will Mode, you need to learn how to read in between the lines more. Actually it isn't even reading inbetween the lines, it's common sense, durrrrr. :P
:BBB


Tsutoki wrote: you say things like "OMG GET STRONG KICK A**, GO INTO HYPER DYING WILL MODE!", when him being cowardly is part of the storyline. You guys need to learn how to appeciate the depth and quality of an manga and anime. >.>


OMG, I have proof! :P
Oh and that was sarcasm, if you don't know. :p
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Hokkaido, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

narutossss wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


narutossss wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


fullbustergray wrote:


JeansForever wrote:

I hope that Tsuna gets some guts in the next arc.

XDDD true true... he's a complete coward initially (without the dying will at least) i mean... c'mon... you're a mafia boss...


Dude, once again, you need to think about the storyline, being a coward forwards the story. I don't see why people are always like "OMG GO INTO HYPER DYING WILL MODE!!!", that just shows me you guys don't appreciate the manga/anime at all.


If you don't know there are a lot of people who dislike the show because tsuna is a coward.


I do know, duhh, that's WHY I stated the fact that people have no appreciation for depth and progression of a storyline. Lol you need to read my posts more carefully. =/


No you didn't, that's why i just told you.


Umm yes he did actually, he stated it on the other page. >.> I agree with him, people who only like the series for Hyper dying will and action scenes disgust me. :/
Member
749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Im thinking after the Future arc there will be few more Daily life episodes
Hoping for naito longchamp
Member
35398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

HuyHa wrote:


narutossss wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


narutossss wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


fullbustergray wrote:


JeansForever wrote:

I hope that Tsuna gets some guts in the next arc.

XDDD true true... he's a complete coward initially (without the dying will at least) i mean... c'mon... you're a mafia boss...


Dude, once again, you need to think about the storyline, being a coward forwards the story. I don't see why people are always like "OMG GO INTO HYPER DYING WILL MODE!!!", that just shows me you guys don't appreciate the manga/anime at all.


If you don't know there are a lot of people who dislike the show because tsuna is a coward.


I do know, duhh, that's WHY I stated the fact that people have no appreciation for depth and progression of a storyline. Lol you need to read my posts more carefully. =/


No you didn't, that's why i just told you.


Umm yes he did actually, he stated it on the other page. >.> I agree with him, people who only like the series for Hyper dying will and action scenes disgust me. :/


NO!!!!!! he didn't, he said that tsuna being cowardly is part of the storyline when i said people hate tsuna because his to much of a coward. see the difference.
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Hokkaido, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08

narutossss wrote:


HuyHa wrote:


narutossss wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


narutossss wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


fullbustergray wrote:


JeansForever wrote:

I hope that Tsuna gets some guts in the next arc.

XDDD true true... he's a complete coward initially (without the dying will at least) i mean... c'mon... you're a mafia boss...


Dude, once again, you need to think about the storyline, being a coward forwards the story. I don't see why people are always like "OMG GO INTO HYPER DYING WILL MODE!!!", that just shows me you guys don't appreciate the manga/anime at all.


If you don't know there are a lot of people who dislike the show because tsuna is a coward.


I do know, duhh, that's WHY I stated the fact that people have no appreciation for depth and progression of a storyline. Lol you need to read my posts more carefully. =/


No you didn't, that's why i just told you.


Umm yes he did actually, he stated it on the other page. >.> I agree with him, people who only like the series for Hyper dying will and action scenes disgust me. :/


NO!!!!!! he didn't, he said that tsuna being cowardly is part of the storyline when i said people hate tsuna because his to much of a coward. see the difference.


YEESSSSS! He did, look at his quote RIGHT HERE:
SEE, he did say it, READ the last line where he gives the implication, there is no difference you do need to read more clearly. You also don't know when someone's implying something. See where he puts that quote in that starts with "OMG", that's his implication >.>

Tsutoki wrote:

Wow, you guys have no sense of story depth, you say things like "OMG GET STRONG KICK A**, GO INTO HYPER DYING WILL MODE!", when him being cowardly is part of the storyline. You guys need to learn how to appeciate the depth and quality of an manga and anime. >.>
Member
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada Vancouver...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
ummm... wuts arc? im noob xd
Member
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Tsutoki wrote:


fullbustergray wrote:


JeansForever wrote:

I hope that Tsuna gets some guts in the next arc.

XDDD true true... he's a complete coward initially (without the dying will at least) i mean... c'mon... you're a mafia boss...


Dude, once again, you need to think about the storyline, being a coward forwards the story. I don't see why people are always like "OMG GO INTO HYPER DYING WILL MODE!!!", that just shows me you guys don't appreciate the manga/anime at all.


oh, about that... in episode 93, he just uses that hyper mode for saving Tsuna...0.o cause i'm sure there are better ways to save Lambo than that way, right? won't he be exhausted? (just my opinion though cause i don't like stories made up in the anime... i only like those in the mangas... >.>)
Member
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Tsutoki wrote:


fullbustergray wrote:


JeansForever wrote:

I hope that Tsuna gets some guts in the next arc.

XDDD true true... he's a complete coward initially (without the dying will at least) i mean... c'mon... you're a mafia boss...


Dude, once again, you need to think about the storyline, being a coward forwards the story. I don't see why people are always like "OMG GO INTO HYPER DYING WILL MODE!!!", that just shows me you guys don't appreciate the manga/anime at all.



Its OK to be a coward at the start, but when he has been fighting all this time and still is a coward, thats a bit irritating:/
Member
739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
I think the next two arcs are
: Arcabalenos
: (Non-Future arc) Where they fight a very strong family that use to be the strongest and wants to reclaim they're throne again.
Then the next would probably be...
You decide
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08

JeansForever wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


fullbustergray wrote:


JeansForever wrote:

I hope that Tsuna gets some guts in the next arc.

XDDD true true... he's a complete coward initially (without the dying will at least) i mean... c'mon... you're a mafia boss...


Dude, once again, you need to think about the storyline, being a coward forwards the story. I don't see why people are always like "OMG GO INTO HYPER DYING WILL MODE!!!", that just shows me you guys don't appreciate the manga/anime at all.



Its OK to be a coward at the start, but when he has been fighting all this time and still is a coward, thats a bit irritating:/


What are you talking about? Tsuna may be dislike fighting, but he'll anything to protect his friends. He's anything but a coward, Tsuna has greatly matured from the start of the series. Remember during the Kokuya arc where he was reluctant to only take a beating for the lives of Kyoko and Haru? Well now he's willing to put his life on the line for all of his friends, I think that shows great courage. If he were to become the kind of character you want him to be it would ruin the story, stop his character growth, and end the series all together.
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08

fullbustergray wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


fullbustergray wrote:


JeansForever wrote:

I hope that Tsuna gets some guts in the next arc.

XDDD true true... he's a complete coward initially (without the dying will at least) i mean... c'mon... you're a mafia boss...


Dude, once again, you need to think about the storyline, being a coward forwards the story. I don't see why people are always like "OMG GO INTO HYPER DYING WILL MODE!!!", that just shows me you guys don't appreciate the manga/anime at all.


oh, about that... in episode 93, he just uses that hyper mode for saving Tsuna...0.o cause i'm sure there are better ways to save Lambo than that way, right? won't he be exhausted? (just my opinion though cause i don't like stories made up in the anime... i only like those in the mangas... >.>)


Umm there was no better way of saving Lambo, they couldn't do anything at the time, Yamamoto was unarmed, Gokudera only had dynamite, Reborn won't do anything because he's EXPECTING, Tsuna to do it, and I'm guessing Ryohei was too. It's not made up stories, the filler eps are made by the exact same person who makes the manga. >.>
Member
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Tsutoki wrote:


fullbustergray wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


fullbustergray wrote:


JeansForever wrote:

I hope that Tsuna gets some guts in the next arc.

XDDD true true... he's a complete coward initially (without the dying will at least) i mean... c'mon... you're a mafia boss...


Dude, once again, you need to think about the storyline, being a coward forwards the story. I don't see why people are always like "OMG GO INTO HYPER DYING WILL MODE!!!", that just shows me you guys don't appreciate the manga/anime at all.


oh, about that... in episode 93, he just uses that hyper mode for saving Tsuna...0.o cause i'm sure there are better ways to save Lambo than that way, right? won't he be exhausted? (just my opinion though cause i don't like stories made up in the anime... i only like those in the mangas... >.>)


Umm there was no better way of saving Lambo, they couldn't do anything at the time, Yamamoto was unarmed, Gokudera only had dynamite, Reborn won't do anything because he's EXPECTING, Tsuna to do it, and I'm guessing Ryohei was too. It's not made up stories, the filler eps are made by the exact same person who makes the manga. >.>


ooh, okay icic... =p sorry~ i didn't know that... but still i like those in the mangas only... i don't know why though... but then i still think it's weird, somehow... >.>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.