First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply +\Student Council/+
Posted 8/13/08

lake_touya wrote:



lol surprised eme xP, i think the cat ears subtracted the scary level =P
Member
6906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

IceCutterEric wrote:


lake_touya wrote:



lol surprised eme xP, i think the cat ears subtracted the scary level =P


hahahaha*pierces chest*
Member
2635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In my blood-soake...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

lake_touya wrote:


IceCutterEric wrote:


lake_touya wrote:



lol surprised eme xP, i think the cat ears subtracted the scary level =P


hahahaha*pierces chest*


*Comes up behind lake and tapped him on the shoulder*
Good job...now kill yourself!
*Use command Geass*
Member
6906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08

seiryuu18 wrote:


lake_touya wrote:


IceCutterEric wrote:


lake_touya wrote:



lol surprised eme xP, i think the cat ears subtracted the scary level =P


hahahaha*pierces chest*


*Comes up behind lake and tapped him on the shoulder*
Good job...now kill yourself!
*Use command Geass*


haha
*cuts head*
I have sunglasses!

btw can I be gintoki?
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

lake_touya wrote:


seiryuu18 wrote:


lake_touya wrote:


IceCutterEric wrote:


lake_touya wrote:



lol surprised eme xP, i think the cat ears subtracted the scary level =P


hahahaha*pierces chest*


*Comes up behind lake and tapped him on the shoulder*
Good job...now kill yourself!
*Use command Geass*


haha
*cuts head*
I have sunglasses!

btw can I be gintoki?


lol sure ^__^
Posted 8/18/08
errrr.....................
Member
6906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
yes?
51921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
how did this topic get sidetracked?
Member
6906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
idk^^
umm can I have help pple
idk who id cosplay as
and Im going to a convention
in a few weeks
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

lake_touya wrote:

idk^^
umm can I have help pple
idk who id cosplay as
and Im going to a convention
in a few weeks


i think yuri would be easiest? xP
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

how did this topic get sidetracked?


cause we all love anime =P
Member
6906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


lake_touya wrote:

idk^^
umm can I have help pple
idk who id cosplay as
and Im going to a convention
in a few weeks


i think yuri would be easiest? xP


hmm?
yuri?
Im a guy with hmm kinda short hair
I think I need a wig
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

lake_touya wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:


lake_touya wrote:

idk^^
umm can I have help pple
idk who id cosplay as
and Im going to a convention
in a few weeks


i think yuri would be easiest? xP


hmm?
yuri?
Im a guy with hmm kinda short hair
I think I need a wig


yea he's a guy, he's from kyou kara moah
he looks normal and wears a uniform so he should be easy xP
Member
6906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


lake_touya wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:


lake_touya wrote:

idk^^
umm can I have help pple
idk who id cosplay as
and Im going to a convention
in a few weeks


i think yuri would be easiest? xP


hmm?
yuri?
Im a guy with hmm kinda short hair
I think I need a wig


yea he's a guy, he's from kyou kara moah
he looks normal and wears a uniform so he should be easy xP


really
hmmm
I was thinking kouta or
kyon
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

lake_touya wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:


lake_touya wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:


lake_touya wrote:

idk^^
umm can I have help pple
idk who id cosplay as
and Im going to a convention
in a few weeks


i think yuri would be easiest? xP


hmm?
yuri?
Im a guy with hmm kinda short hair
I think I need a wig


yea he's a guy, he's from kyou kara moah
he looks normal and wears a uniform so he should be easy xP


really
hmmm
I was thinking kouta or
kyon


That could work too =P
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.