First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply A SECOND SEASON FEATURING KARIN'S AND USUI'S CHILDREN?
Posted 9/17/08
oops i ment "if there is one though" ^^^^^^^^^^

sorray!
2409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / British Columbia,...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/9/08
that would be sooooo amazing for them to make a second season! i wanna find out what happens in the future! ROFL!



it would be REALLY cool if they made another Elfen Lied sereies! ^__^




Member
366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Personally, I think the story is mainly finished. Making a 2nd season of their children would be kind of overdoing it although creative at the same time (Don't think its actually worth the time in making). Making a 2nd season of Maaka actually becoming a Vampire is kind of unbelievable seeing how Kenta is there. So any kind of 2nd season is just a little weird and not worth the time. Just my personal opinion.
Posted 10/20/08
I love this series but a second one will be awesome!I would totally watch it!!
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Berkeley, Califor...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
- MicRuLerZ :was a bit too dark for this type of series... no matter what i kept being reminded of angle sanctuary, either way the story would turn out darker then a comedy should be.....

- EJ1991 1st: id like to belive karin's feelings are not weak enough for her to be won over by someone else
2nd: not enough for a whole other season
3rd: her family wouldn't force her to do something as cruel as that
4th: needs more

-about the whole have to be born vampire birth thing... doesn't it only take a couple hundred (500-600) for a bitten human to become a full blooded vampire... at least, with a few stories i've heard/seen/read it was like that.... i would figure that most vampires would be half or less by now if otherwise....

-the 2nd season would have to be based on totally different characters, almost(if not) completely having nothing to do with any characters from this one (unless the manga ending was taken into account...story of the daughters life/love)... theres no way to prolong the story any further the way its been completed... if they could do that i would like to watch it.. i enjoyed this one im sure id enjoy it too
Member
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Saint Petersburg,...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/7/08

yubisaki wrote:

-about the whole have to be born vampire birth thing... doesn't it only take a couple hundred (500-600) for a bitten human to become a full blooded vampire... at least, with a few stories i've heard/seen/read it was like that.... i would figure that most vampires would be half or less by now if otherwise....


In the manga it's explained pretty well.

Vampires in Karin are practically extinct, and most of them reside in Japan.
(although some of them still live in Europe, according to this extra chapter after the manga finished)

Most of the vampires seem to only produce children within their own specific clan, they don't mix with other clans.
(which is why everyone in the Marker family looks exactly the same. There was an extra chapter that showed Karin's two cousins and one of them looks EXACTLY like Karin but with parted bangs and the other looks exactly like Ren but with glasses)

So, most of the vampires usually produce one child and no more than that because in-breeding has made it difficult for them to reproduce.

There would be tons of vampires in the Karin if -

1.) Humans that are bitten could actually become vampires
2.) Half-vampires could actually have children
3.) Vampires would have children with different vampire families

TL;DR vampires in Karin are arrogant and care too much about lineage.
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Berkeley, Califor...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

zonnikku wrote:

In the manga it's explained pretty well.

Vampires in Karin are practically extinct, and most of them reside in Japan.
(although some of them still live in Europe, according to this extra chapter after the manga finished)

Most of the vampires seem to only produce children within their own specific clan, they don't mix with other clans.
(which is why everyone in the Marker family looks exactly the same. There was an extra chapter that showed Karin's two cousins and one of them looks EXACTLY like Karin but with parted bangs and the other looks exactly like Ren but with glasses)

So, most of the vampires usually produce one child and no more than that because in-breeding has made it difficult for them to reproduce.

There would be tons of vampires in the Karin if -

1.) Humans that are bitten could actually become vampires
2.) Half-vampires could actually have children
3.) Vampires would have children with different vampire families

TL;DR vampires in Karin are arrogant and care too much about lineage.


that helps a lot thank you ^_^

but somethings i don't get... what is Karin exactly(maybe the anime said and i forgot... been awhile) and can she have a child by a human?... the manga ends with them having a daughter right?

if Karin and her brother are the same then couldn't he end up with a kid from the women he.... well... plays around with?

...maybe i missed something... in terms of in breeding her parents seemed different... wouldn't there be chances others would think the same... at some point things in the vampire world would be changed by them, being the last known, vampire's since most would die out at 1(assuming more hunters are still active, or they have a age limit... since they're not quite undead...)

do they count as vampires then?...hmm... whatever it was good either way
Member
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Saint Petersburg,...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08

yubisaki wrote:

that helps a lot thank you ^_^

but somethings i don't get... what is Karin exactly(maybe the anime said and i forgot... been awhile) and can she have a child by a human?... the manga ends with them having a daughter right?


In the manga, the other vampires call her a "Psyche", which is a type of vampire that spends it's life confined and forced to give up blood to other vampires.

Although Karin herself and her family refer to her as a "zouketsuki", which means "blood injecting vampire".

About her having a child, yes, she can supposedly have a child.

If it's with a vampire, the child won't be born infertile. But with a human, the child will be born infertile.

But the reason why they still had a daughter by the end of the manga was because that "dream Karin" (her real name is Sophia though) assimilated herself into Kenta's soul and into Karin's womb (had to get that from Japanese wikipedia, since it was REALLY vague in the manga).

And from there, Sophia got reincarnated as their daughter so it's 100% certain that their daughter is not infertile because of the lifted curse. (which had turned Karin from "a strange vampire" to "practically human")

Also, Sophia supposedly has the ability to grant fertility, so that's another reason why they could have a kid.

(it's based on some old religious texts, you can actually look up "Pistis Sophia" on wikipedia to learn more about that)



if Karin and her brother are the same then couldn't he end up with a kid from the women he.... well... plays around with?


One word: CONDOM

And that's all that needs to be said.



...maybe i missed something... in terms of in breeding her parents seemed different... wouldn't there be chances others would think the same... at some point things in the vampire world would be changed by them, being the last known, vampire's since most would die out at 1(assuming more hunters are still active, or they have a age limit... since they're not quite undead...)

do they count as vampires then?...hmm... whatever it was good either way


Yeah, Karin's parents are from two completely different families. The Marker family and the Armash family.
(they got maried cuz' Karin's grandpa, James Marker, has the duty of protecting "blood injecting vampires" from the Brownlick family)

I think the other reason why they had so many kids was because Calera's family (Armash) contains the bloodline of "Psyche". (like I said before, it grants fertility)
That's only a guess, though.

The vampires in Karin aren't actually undead at all... the only reason they live so long is because blood is their only source of food and it keeps them alive for so long.
(basically, the more blood they take in the longer they can live and the younger they can look. Like in this one chapter with young Calera and Henry, Calera tells Henry to not suck so much blood so he can look older)

Oh yeah, and an extra chapter in Karin says that there's only 1 vampire hunting family left in present day, but the girl who's a part of that family gets convinced by one of Karin's cousins that vampires aren't bad at all.

Any other questions, just feel free to ask. I've read the Japanese version of the manga so I know everything about the storyline.

(although Karin's Japanese wikipedia entry is REALLY detailed. Man, if only the English version was that detailed. It also made me realize Karin has more plot than 99% percent of manga )
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Berkeley, Califor...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08
One word: CONDOM

And that's all that needs to be said.


umm... there not 100%... full proff... is all i have to say...

but wow they cover a lot of points... i should read the manga

and thank you again for answering my questions it really helped if i think of more ill ask ^_^
Member
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Saint Petersburg,...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08

yubisaki wrote:

umm... there not 100%... full proff... is all i have to say...


True, but Ren is a player.

And the last thing he wants is a kid to spoil his fun.

He actually has a kid with this one female vampire at the end of the manga though.

The scenario for that was:

*Ren pulling Bridget (female vampire's name) away*

Ren: You... I won't forgive you for putting your filthy hands on my sister.

(That vampire girl kidnapped Karin in vol.13 and Ren, Henry, Elda and Kenta go off to save her, ect. ect.)

*Ren pushes the upper half of her body out a window of the castle*

Ren: Well, well. It's almost sunrise. How about I let your upper body roast in the sun?

Bridget: NO! PLEASE DON'T! I'LL DO ANYTHING!

Ren: ...anything, you say? *grins*

[ SEX OFF-SCREEN ]

Of course, Ren was not thinking at the time and that female vampire has a kid so he becomes a father.
818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NowHere To bE fOu...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/12/08
it would be great if the season two is coming ! i wanna see anju again (but older) cauz my brother said anju got older in some part of manga but i dunno cauz they already remove karin (the manga )
Member
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in front of a com...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Karin does not end like that
Member
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Saint Petersburg,...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08

mitXuki13 wrote:

it would be great if the season two is coming ! i wanna see anju again (but older) cauz my brother said anju got older in some part of manga but i dunno cauz they already remove karin (the manga )


Yeah, she's an adult at the end of the manga...



(by the way, that's not Karin. That's her daughter.)

I wouldn't mind seeing a second season of Karin starring her daughter, Kanon (am I the only who finds it cute that all of their names start with 'K'? Kenta, Karin, Kanon lol)

It would be very entertaining to say the least. It would have to be completely slice-of-life but I bet it could be interesting if done correctly.

Kanon is almost like a completely different character from Karin.

She's spunky, athletic and very... er... "eccentric".

(Having Karin nicknaming her a "Kiss Stealer" because she's constantly trying to kiss Kenta because of her father complex lol)

818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NowHere To bE fOu...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

zonnikku wrote:


mitXuki13 wrote:

it would be great if the season two is coming ! i wanna see anju again (but older) cauz my brother said anju got older in some part of manga but i dunno cauz they already remove karin (the manga )


Yeah, she's an adult at the end of the manga...



(by the way, that's not Karin. That's her daughter.)

I wouldn't mind seeing a second season of Karin starring her daughter, Kanon (am I the only who finds it cute that all of their names start with 'K'? Kenta, Karin, Kanon lol)

It would be very entertaining to say the least. It would have to be completely slice-of-life but I bet it could be interesting if done correctly.

Kanon is almost like a completely different character from Karin.

She's spunky, athletic and very... er... "eccentric".

(Having Karin nicknaming her a "Kiss Stealer" because she's constantly trying to kiss Kenta because of her father complex lol)





THANK YOU! FOR THE MANGA!



HMMMMM you're ryt thier names always starts with letter k how funny..
still it's kinda funnier knowing karin had a rivalry with kenta and it's her own daughter kanon
Member
1735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
for me personally i wold like more of a anime that follows more closely to the manga, chibi vampire, but i guess nothing can be perfect lol it would just make it cooler lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.