First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Protest for english remake of Death Note?
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 6/25/08 , edited 6/27/08
sorry for the same thread but.i want to know.WHO WANTS TO PROTEST AGAINST ENGLISH DEATH NOTE??
personally i think that ..I DONT ANY ENGLISH DEATH NOTE................what about you??

-----EDIT-----
did you know that theres an online petition going around to make sure zac effron is not picked to play light yagami? I think that if theres gunna be a remake, at least try to do a good job, right? and if zac is picked to play light, then theres no way this remake's going to be good, right? so please sign the petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/apple88/

1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
I don't really care. If you don't want it, just don't see it. Hopefully the English version might be actually better (There's a slight chance ). If it is better I'll just watch it. If it's not... I'll just don't watch it? Sheesh.
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
I would, america should make something of their own.
lately, they've been making remakes of like alot of asian movies.
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

masterwill22 wrote:

I don't really care. If you don't want it, just don't see it. Hopefully the English version might be actually better (There's a slight chance ). If it is better I'll just watch it. If it's not... I'll just don't watch it? Sheesh.


Hey, she's just speaking her mind.
So u should respect dat.
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

harman101 wrote:


masterwill22 wrote:

I don't really care. If you don't want it, just don't see it. Hopefully the English version might be actually better (There's a slight chance ). If it is better I'll just watch it. If it's not... I'll just don't watch it? Sheesh.


Hey, she's just speaking her mind.
So u should respect dat.


And i was just speaking my mind.
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

masterwill22 wrote:


harman101 wrote:


masterwill22 wrote:

I don't really care. If you don't want it, just don't see it. Hopefully the English version might be actually better (There's a slight chance ). If it is better I'll just watch it. If it's not... I'll just don't watch it? Sheesh.


Hey, she's just speaking her mind.
So u should respect dat.


And i was just speaking my mind.



But next time just use nicer words.
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
oh my goodness.
i am sooo in for protesting
agaisnt an american version
of Death Note.
:P
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

harman101 wrote:


masterwill22 wrote:


harman101 wrote:


masterwill22 wrote:

I don't really care. If you don't want it, just don't see it. Hopefully the English version might be actually better (There's a slight chance ). If it is better I'll just watch it. If it's not... I'll just don't watch it? Sheesh.


Hey, she's just speaking her mind.
So u should respect dat.


And i was just speaking my mind.



But next time just use nicer words.


OK... I'll change the "If you don't want it, just don't see it" of my message to "If you don't want it, don't look". That was the only part of the message that was written for her.
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

masterwill22 wrote:


harman101 wrote:


masterwill22 wrote:


harman101 wrote:


masterwill22 wrote:

I don't really care. If you don't want it, just don't see it. Hopefully the English version might be actually better (There's a slight chance ). If it is better I'll just watch it. If it's not... I'll just don't watch it? Sheesh.


Hey, she's just speaking her mind.
So u should respect dat.


And i was just speaking my mind.



But next time just use nicer words.


OK... I'll change the "If you don't want it, just don't see it" of my message to "If you don't want it, don't look". That was the only part of the message that was written for her.


aiight!!!
Wait let me rephrase my advice, just dont' say anything mean out loud.
Just keep it to urself.
8892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonder Land
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
Haha english remake! They don't fit, but i tink dey wil make a good version. Especially if they make good pictures. But i stil wil prefer the Asian version =)
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
I'll protest if they announce that Zac effron is really playing light. Otherwise I kinda wanna see how it'll be made in the american version. Even though I'm pretty sure they culturally rape the original, to be honest I wanna see how it ends up, might even be a little bit cool?
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
Zac Efron would totally ruin Light
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Iowa
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
American version of asain movies are gay. There's no point in watching it because it will suck even more. And I agree with toushiro20174. Zac Efron will totally ruin Light's reputation.
2509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
I protest against!
Ewww Zac Efron as Light?
Worst casting ever if it is true.
I like Zac Efron and all but he would definitely not fit!!
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
omg zac efron as light?! nooooooo
that i protest
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.