First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
R E Q U E S T: Membership Card
Posted 6/25/08

xXyuki202Xx wrote:


puppygirl3 wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:

Name: Yuki
Username: xXyuki202Xx
Gender: Female
DOB: December 24
Card(#1, #2, #3): #3
Font Color: light blue
Position(mod, member): Member
Picture:




wow thanks its soooo cute!! XD


ur welcome and thanx
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Great That we have membership cards now!! ^.°

So:
Name: Shia
Username: Luna681993
Gender:Female
DOB: 6th august 1993
Card(#1, #2, #3): #2
Font Color: Pink or anything
Position(mod, member): mod

Picture: I want the girl that is standing on the right side
Posted 6/26/08
Name: bear/ayame (if possible put both..if not u choose for me ^^)
Username: xiaobear
Gender: F
DOB: 2 march
Card(#1, #2, #3): etto...choose for me either 1 or 3 arigato!!
Font Color: purple!!
Position(mod, member): member
Picture: its cropped alr ^^.

arigato desu!! sry for making u choose for me
Customers
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Name: Marian-chan
Username: Whatevrgal
Gender: Female
DOB: August 31
Card: 3
Font Color: Red
Position: Member
Picture:
Customers
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / LaLa Paradise ``...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Name: booboo
Username: xiaoboo
Gender: Female
DOB: 8 October
Card: 3
Font Color: Purple
Position: Member
Customers
4786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / on Earth XD
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Name:viel ellison
Username: vieltan

Gender: female
DOB: august 3,1998
Card(#1, #2, #3): #1
Font Color: pink
Position(mod, member): member
Picture:
Customers
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dark Alley
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

puppygirl3 wrote:


moonbeam_0 wrote:


puppygirl3 wrote:


moonbeam_0 wrote:

Name: Crystal
Username: moonbeam_0
Gender: Female
DOB: July 10
Card(#1, #2, #3):
Font Color: you choose
Position(mod, member): Moderator
Picture:


which card do u want???


whoops, um, card 3


omg, omg, i am sooooooooo sorry. i forgot to put the name of the group so i made u another card. once again i am so sorry :X



its okay. ^^
Posted 6/26/08

puppygirl3 wrote:


DemonXWings wrote:

name: Rose
username:DemonXWings
gender:female
DOB: November 16 1995
card: #1
font color: purple
positon:member


picture:










thank you ^_^
Posted 6/26/08

Luna681993 wrote:

Great That we have membership cards now!! ^.°

So:
Name: Shia
Username: Luna681993
Gender:Female
DOB: 6th august 1993
Card(#1, #2, #3): #2
Font Color: Pink or anything
Position(mod, member): mod

Picture: I want the girl that is standing on the right side


Posted 6/26/08

xiaobear wrote:

Name: bear/ayame (if possible put both..if not u choose for me ^^)
Username: xiaobear
Gender: F
DOB: 2 march
Card(#1, #2, #3): etto...choose for me either 1 or 3 arigato!!
Font Color: purple!!
Position(mod, member): member
Picture: its cropped alr ^^.

arigato desu!! sry for making u choose for me


8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

puppygirl3 wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:

Great That we have membership cards now!! ^.°

So:
Name: Shia
Username: Luna681993
Gender:Female
DOB: 6th august 1993
Card(#1, #2, #3): #2
Font Color: Pink or anything
Position(mod, member): mod

Picture: I want the girl that is standing on the right side




Lolz i like the card but u used the wrong girl
i mean that girl with the light brown hair on the right which is eating from this glass thing ^.^ and...can u make the font a bit more pink pls??? SOrry for bothering
Posted 6/26/08

Luna681993 wrote:


puppygirl3 wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:

Great That we have membership cards now!! ^.°

So:
Name: Shia
Username: Luna681993
Gender:Female
DOB: 6th august 1993
Card(#1, #2, #3): #2
Font Color: Pink or anything
Position(mod, member): mod

Picture: I want the girl that is standing on the right side




Lolz i like the card but u used the wrong girl
i mean that girl with the light brown hair on the right which is eating from this glass thing ^.^ and...can u make the font a bit more pink pls??? SOrry for bothering


o, ok. sorry. i'll make it again!!! SORRY
Posted 6/26/08

whatevrgal wrote:

Name: Marian-chan
Username: Whatevrgal
Gender: Female
DOB: August 31
Card: 3
Font Color: Red
Position: Member
Picture:


Posted 6/26/08

xiaoboo wrote:

Name: booboo
Username: xiaoboo
Gender: Female
DOB: 8 October
Card: 3
Font Color: Purple
Position: Member


Posted 6/26/08

vieltan wrote:

Name:viel ellison
Username: vieltan

Gender: female
DOB: august 3,1998
Card(#1, #2, #3): #1
Font Color: pink
Position(mod, member): member
Picture:


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.