First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
R E Q U E S T: Membership Card
Posted 6/26/08

Luna681993 wrote:


puppygirl3 wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:

Great That we have membership cards now!! ^.°

So:
Name: Shia
Username: Luna681993
Gender:Female
DOB: 6th august 1993
Card(#1, #2, #3): #2
Font Color: Pink or anything
Position(mod, member): mod

Picture: I want the girl that is standing on the right side




Lolz i like the card but u used the wrong girl
i mean that girl with the light brown hair on the right which is eating from this glass thing ^.^ and...can u make the font a bit more pink pls??? SOrry for bothering


Posted 6/26/08
Name: Jean
Username: starwberry-starlight
Gender: female
DOB: dec 3
Card:#1
Font Color: red
Position: member
Picture:
Customers
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08
Name:Dalena
Username:Shugo_Chara_Amu101
Gender:Female
DOB:october 14
Card(#1, #2, #3):#1
Font Color:yellow
Position(mod, member):Member
Picture:
Posted 6/26/08

starwberry-starlight wrote:

Name: Jean
Username: starwberry-starlight
Gender: female
DOB: dec 3
Card:#1
Font Color: red
Position: member
Picture:


GFX Mod
5541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
hihi! i would like a membership card ^^

Name: Vicky
Username: aznpiiog
Gender: female
DOB: January 12
Card(#1, #2, #3): #1
Font Color: purple
Position(mod, member): errmmm, mod? bannar maker
Picture:


please&thankyous<3 ^^
Posted 6/26/08

Shugo_Chara_Amu101 wrote:

Name:Dalena
Username:Shugo_Chara_Amu101
Gender:Female
DOB:october 14
Card(#1, #2, #3):#1
Font Color:yellow
Position(mod, member):Member
Picture:


Posted 6/26/08

puppygirl3 wrote:


starwberry-starlight wrote:

Name: Jean
Username: starwberry-starlight
Gender: female
DOB: dec 3
Card:#1
Font Color: red
Position: member
Picture:




thanks
Customers
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

puppygirl3 wrote:


Shugo_Chara_Amu101 wrote:

Name:Dalena
Username:Shugo_Chara_Amu101
Gender:Female
DOB:october 14
Card(#1, #2, #3):#1
Font Color:yellow
Position(mod, member):Member
Picture:




Thanks it is sooo cute!
Customers
5082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Name:Vivian
Username:OMG_its_me123
Gender:Female
DOB:January
Card(#1, #2, #3): 1
Font Color: any that matches?
Position(mod, member):Member
Picture:
Posted 6/26/08

aznpiiog wrote:

hihi! i would like a membership card ^^

Name: Vicky
Username: aznpiiog
Gender: female
DOB: January 12
Card(#1, #2, #3): #1
Font Color: purple
Position(mod, member): errmmm, mod? bannar maker
Picture:


please&thankyous<3 ^^


Posted 6/26/08

OMG_its_me123 wrote:

Name:Vivian
Username:OMG_its_me123
Gender:Female
DOB:January
Card(#1, #2, #3): 1
Font Color: any that matches?
Position(mod, member):Member
Picture:


Customers
5082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

puppygirl3 wrote:


OMG_its_me123 wrote:

Name:Vivian
Username:OMG_its_me123
Gender:Female
DOB:January
Card(#1, #2, #3): 1
Font Color: any that matches?
Position(mod, member):Member
Picture:




Thank youu!!! its sooo kawaii.!!!
Posted 6/26/08

OMG_its_me123 wrote:


puppygirl3 wrote:


OMG_its_me123 wrote:

Name:Vivian
Username:OMG_its_me123
Gender:Female
DOB:January
Card(#1, #2, #3): 1
Font Color: any that matches?
Position(mod, member):Member
Picture:




Thank youu!!! its sooo kawaii.!!!


ur welcome and thanx
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anchorage, AK
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

puppygirl3 wrote:


MiNi-MuNcHsKiN wrote:

Name: Mika-chan
Username: MiNi-MuNcHsKiN
Gender: Female
DOB: August 12
Card: #1
Font Color: Sky Blue
Position(mod, member):Mod
Picture:




hey...thanx...i like the kawaii cuteness...thanx again!!

Customers
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / LaLa Paradise ``...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

puppygirl3 wrote:


xiaoboo wrote:

Name: booboo
Username: xiaoboo
Gender: Female
DOB: 8 October
Card: 3
Font Color: Purple
Position: Member




Thanks for making one for me ><"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.