First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Training Grounds
Students
7969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A place without love
Offline
Posted 6/25/08 , edited 6/25/08
This place is for well pretty much doing whatever you want
anything goes here but as the name suggest this place is for training
and improving your skills and in this place 10 years is 1 minute

Students
7969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A place without love
Offline
Posted 6/25/08 , edited 6/25/08
*takes out scroll and starts reading it*
first it says i should build up my physical and spiritual strength all right lets give it a shot


*trains for 5 hours which is 5 minutes until finally*

Students
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
interesting... *sits down*
now what should i do?
Students
28548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere from he...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
training here because everyone is ignoring me
Posted 7/17/08
Posted 7/17/08

kira-freedom wrote:



I guess I will help you train at level 0
Posted 7/17/08

leminhlong wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:



I guess I will help you train at level 0




Posted 7/17/08

kira-freedom wrote:


leminhlong wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:



I guess I will help you train at level 0






I guess that I will use a Shinai
Posted 7/17/08

leminhlong wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:


leminhlong wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:



I guess I will help you train at level 0






I guess that I will use a Shinai


Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

hmmmmmmm...........interesting
Posted 7/17/08
Black Getsuga? Very good but not good enough. Hadou 63: Raikouhou
Posted 7/17/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


hmmmmmmm...........interesting


Oh,Shibley-senpai,please teach me how to regenerate fast
Posted 7/17/08

kira-freedom wrote:


leminhlong wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:


leminhlong wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:



I guess I will help you train at level 0






I guess that I will use a Shinai




Posted 7/17/08

leminhlong wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:


leminhlong wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:


leminhlong wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:



I guess I will help you train at level 0






I guess that I will use a Shinai







Posted 7/17/08
Boring.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.