First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Training Grounds
Posted 7/17/08
HE's a level A
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

kira-freedom wrote:

HE's a level A


Kira kun
lets see how much u learned
wanna fite
Posted 7/17/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:

HE's a level A


Kira kun
lets see how much u learned
wanna fite


Sure.YOu start first
Posted 7/17/08

kira-freedom wrote:

HE's a level A


Do not run away from me. If you want to train you have to take it step by step
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

kira-freedom wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:

HE's a level A


Kira kun
lets see how much u learned
wanna fite


Sure.YOu start first


Posted 7/17/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:

HE's a level A


Kira kun
lets see how much u learned
wanna fite


Sure.YOu start first




I think that he is in good hands
Posted 7/17/08

leminhlong wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:

HE's a level A


Do not run away from me. If you want to train you have to take it step by step


Let's finish this


Posted 7/17/08
This will be my last attack in training today '

Posted 7/17/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:

HE's a level A


Kira kun
lets see how much u learned
wanna fite


Sure.YOu start first




Posted 7/17/08

kira-freedom wrote:


leminhlong wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:

HE's a level A


Do not run away from me. If you want to train you have to take it step by step


Let's finish this



My final move
Dragon FIst
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

kira-freedom wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:

HE's a level A


Kira kun
lets see how much u learned
wanna fite


Sure.YOu start first







eh?
u let ur gaurd down
didnt u know tht tht was a clone
*stabs it through ur chest*
oh allow me to release my first zanpakutou ability..................wht ever it touches cannot b regenerated and a poison is spread out through out ur body
only i can regenerate u or take the poison out
*cuts off both ur hands*
Posted 7/17/08

leminhlong wrote:

This will be my last attack in training today '



Posted 7/17/08 , edited 7/17/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:

HE's a level A


Kira kun
lets see how much u learned
wanna fite


Sure.YOu start first







eh?
u let ur gaurd down
didnt u know tht tht was a clone
*stabs it through ur chest*
oh allow me to release my first zanpakutou ability..................wht ever it touches cannot b regenerated and a poison is spread out through out ur body
only i can regenerate u or take the poison out
*cuts off both ur hands*


Appear behind you.Allow me to explain.My zanpakutou first ability:Make illusion
YOu really thing tat i cannot make a clone too


Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

kira-freedom wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


kira-freedom wrote:

HE's a level A


Kira kun
lets see how much u learned
wanna fite


Sure.YOu start first







eh?
u let ur gaurd down
didnt u know tht tht was a clone
*stabs it through ur chest*
oh allow me to release my first zanpakutou ability..................wht ever it touches cannot b regenerated and a poison is spread out through out ur body
only i can regenerate u or take the poison out
*cuts off both ur hands*


Appear behind you.Allow me to explain.My zanpakutou first ability:Make illusion
YOu really thing tat i cannot make a clone too




Shibley: ummmmmmmmmm.................Kira kun
*points to ur real body*
ur real body is already asleep
2nd effect of my zanpakutou.............it knocks u out and we fight in a world where no abilities work........now its pur strength
*goes behind u*


*freezes ur rite arm and disappears into the darkness*
Posted 7/17/08

kira-freedom wrote:


leminhlong wrote:

This will be my last attack in training today '





Very well, You've gotten better
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.