First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Otaku Contest and Free DVDs!
3250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philadelphia.
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

stretch3 wrote:

Hey Shinji? Where's my pix?? I was like the first one to enter this contest.
How come it got pulled?


Did you check the singles?
And nice room.
80437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / Plaquemine, Louis...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

RyosukeZ wrote:


stretch3 wrote:

Hey Shinji? Where's my pix?? I was like the first one to enter this contest.
How come it got pulled?


Did you check the singles?
And nice room.


Yes I checked every thing.
3250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philadelphia.
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

stretch3 wrote:


RyosukeZ wrote:


stretch3 wrote:

Hey Shinji? Where's my pix?? I was like the first one to enter this contest.
How come it got pulled?


Did you check the singles?
And nice room.


Yes I checked every thing.


Ouch.
Try emailing shinji.
200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08
Michiru's is the best.

If this was a Disney otaku (does that exist??) room contest, I would have entered and probably won, but the only anime-related things I have are Studio Ghibli. Oh well.
80437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / Plaquemine, Louis...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

RyosukeZ wrote:


stretch3 wrote:


RyosukeZ wrote:


stretch3 wrote:

Hey Shinji? Where's my pix?? I was like the first one to enter this contest.
How come it got pulled?


Did you check the singles?
And nice room.


Yes I checked every thing.


Ouch.
Try emailing shinji.


When I posted to the forum, I Reported it to the Mod.
IAF
739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Have you guys checked out this person "Materia_keeper " room ?? Insane number of toys and figurines. Must have cost a fortune. I dont think I have seen those many figurines in one place ever.

I dont know if its really that persons room or not. But I salute the otaku who bought all those figurines.
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
I'm not gonna enter, but I will vote.
2476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
guys ignore the more otaku pics...some of those pics can be found if u search it up on goggle, so pretty sure its not thier room. Im not saying that someones room isnt like that, which im sure is an anime creators room or something. but if a CR member claims to have that much stuff and isnt a star support....i makes u wonder.
16866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Congrats to all! Those are some very nice otaku rooms! I wish I could participate - I really wish I had the place I had a few years ago - I had a very nice otaku setup then... I coulda been a contender... But everything is boxed away right now - no room to display it all in the current place.
Posted 6/27/08
i not vote.....because i not get anything...
7832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / private
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
na i cant watch it y shoud i vote
6346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
just voted!!
all the bessttt to the contestants
Posted 6/27/08
I didnt enter ut Good Lucks to you peoples LOL dont ask why I talk like that...
Posted 6/27/08
hang on there is too many to looke at, you should of rounded each room with one pic
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08

stretch3 wrote:


RyosukeZ wrote:


stretch3 wrote:


RyosukeZ wrote:


stretch3 wrote:

Hey Shinji? Where's my pix?? I was like the first one to enter this contest.
How come it got pulled?


Did you check the singles?
And nice room.


Yes I checked every thing.


Ouch.
Try emailing shinji.


When I posted to the forum, I Reported it to the Mod.


shinji, this person should win for the simple fact of having GITS in the collection and the wall scroll. look carefully there is also a pair of nun-chucks in the bottom right corner,how cool is that. (please look at the pic above )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.