First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Kingdoms Trading Agency
Posted 6/25/08 , edited 6/25/08
The Kingdoms Trading Agency (KTA)

1. Should figure out and decide what our money should look like and the currency of the money. I don't mind if it is the old/modern look and currency. Need suggestions from everyone, if possible.

2. Currently thinking of a concise description for the KTA. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

3. I will do my best to post items and label which kingdom owns it and wants to trade it for and for how much currency.

4. If I am leaving anything important out, please feel free to speak up and ask.

5. Image credits go to Vaneli. I found these in her photo album which gave me the idea to open up the KTA. Thank you, Van.

6. Note: This post will be edited repeatedly.
Posted 6/25/08 , edited 6/25/08
Kingdom of Flames Inventory



Posted 6/25/08 , edited 6/25/08
Kingdom of Vampires Inventory
Posted 6/25/08
Kingdom of Dreams Inventory

Posted 6/25/08
Kingdom of Light Inventory
Posted 6/25/08
Kingdom of Oceans Inventory
Posted 6/25/08
Kingdom of Earth Inventory
Posted 6/25/08
Kingdom of Darkness Inventory
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / south florida
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
lala so bored......wuz thiz???????
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Shouldn't the blood of the royalty you drained be in here? And the way you made it sound before, this place sound be a black market. Or an anything goes shop or some crap like that. That's just how you made it sound before
Posted 6/28/08

Mon937 wrote:

Shouldn't the blood of the royalty you drained be in here? And the way you made it sound before, this place sound be a black market. Or an anything goes shop or some crap like that. That's just how you made it sound before


Shhh! That stuff is locked away in my basement! Now, how am I going to explain to anyone who's looking for them? So who do you think should be in charge of the black market? *points at self*
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

hongyinyu wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

Shouldn't the blood of the royalty you drained be in here? And the way you made it sound before, this place sound be a black market. Or an anything goes shop or some crap like that. That's just how you made it sound before


Shhh! That stuff is locked away in my basement! Now, how am I going to explain to anyone who's looking for them? So who do you think should be in charge of the black market? *points at self*


I woulda pointed at you anyway
Posted 7/24/08
Haha~....why would u sale our vampires werewolfs? *found u people and staring blankly at you*
Posted 7/24/08 , edited 7/24/08

kodieloiler wrote:

Haha~....why would u sale our vampires werewolfs? *found u people and staring blankly at you*


... to earn gold. Selling them as certified pups but the trainee has to train them on their own. Now, if they get eaten by their werepups, well... too bad for them.
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
That sounds just like ya, yinyu
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.