First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What do you think about the topic Death?
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 10/5/06
no i learned that in 9th grade biology honors
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/06
okay fine so everyone agrees everyone hates death and I shud be a moderator
okay people have spoken then
Posted 10/5/06
i find death immensely intrigueing. especially murder of some sort. to stop existing, or to be a ghost (i dont believe you go to heaven or hell) because someone else chose for that to happen is absolutely astonishing.

i dont fear death, because i know it is inevitable. when death confronts me, sure, i may be terrified. but i believe you need to stand firm and take what comes at you with dignity, including death. dont run from from, embrace it as part of life.

mourning for a person is understandable, but allowing it to change you in a dramatic way is to be weak willed, i think...death it a part of life. if you are unable to handle that, you shouldnt be alive, or at the very least, not be around people.

as for immortality...id only want it if i got to cut off people heads, and scream while struck by lightning. for those of you that dont understand what im talking about, i hope you get hit by a bus.

born to be kings, were the princes of the universe, bitches!!!
Posted 10/5/06
^highlander reference





Trevor (OP)
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/06

haddon wrote:

i find death immensely intrigueing. especially murder of some sort. to stop existing, or to be a ghost (i dont believe you go to heaven or hell) because someone else chose for that to happen is absolutely astonishing.

i dont fear death, because i know it is inevitable. when death confronts me, sure, i may be terrified. but i believe you need to stand firm and take what comes at you with dignity, including death. dont run from from, embrace it as part of life.

mourning for a person is understandable, but allowing it to change you in a dramatic way is to be weak willed, i think...death it a part of life. if you are unable to handle that, you shouldnt be alive, or at the very least, not be around people.

as for immortality...id only want it if i got to cut off people heads, and scream while struck by lightning. for those of you that dont understand what im talking about, i hope you get hit by a bus.

born to be kings, were the princes of the universe, bitches!!!



And I thought u were just an idiot who liked to pick fights with everyone this last post changed that perception
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 10/5/06
I actually agree with the life changing part Hadden
1260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
planet earth
Offline
Posted 10/5/06

logain wrote:


haddon wrote:

i find death immensely intrigueing. especially murder of some sort. to stop existing, or to be a ghost (i dont believe you go to heaven or hell) because someone else chose for that to happen is absolutely astonishing.

i dont fear death, because i know it is inevitable. when death confronts me, sure, i may be terrified. but i believe you need to stand firm and take what comes at you with dignity, including death. dont run from from, embrace it as part of life.

mourning for a person is understandable, but allowing it to change you in a dramatic way is to be weak willed, i think...death it a part of life. if you are unable to handle that, you shouldnt be alive, or at the very least, not be around people.

as for immortality...id only want it if i got to cut off people heads, and scream while struck by lightning. for those of you that dont understand what im talking about, i hope you get hit by a bus.

born to be kings, were the princes of the universe, bitches!!!



And I thought u were just an idiot who liked to pick fights with everyone this last post changed that perception


haddon is an extremely intellegent guy. don't judge him just by his flaming.
16051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Auraxis - that's...
Offline
Posted 10/5/06
Death*laughs*, it's my way of thinking when it comes to war,guns and blood
Posted 10/5/06
and this is why you are a moron.....everyone give their honest opinion and you throw out some lame bullshit







Trevor (OP)
10834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/06

kyocool wrote:

and this is why you are a moron.....everyone give their honest opinion and you throw out some lame bullshit




Trevor (OP)

Seriously. If you're going to post shit like that go do it in the stupid chat threads.


Edit: that was directed towards deathshot.
1081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Temple of Necros
Offline
Posted 10/5/06
it wouldnt be bad if you were imortal and unable to kill yourself..

Though if i had to choose between the different types of imortality i would choose

Perfect imortality.

since perfect imortality is were no matter what happens to you you wont die, since your healing is immensly powerful. but your blood would count as a poison to other humans since no one would be able to handle the god like properties.

Though you only see perfect imortals in few games and some anime. which are represented as Existence beings not gods... like the grim reaper is a Perfect imortal.. a being who cant be killed, yet cant co-exist very well with others.
Posted 10/5/06
your basically doing the same thing i just did to him soo we both shut up and just stay relavant to the topic now ok?






Trevor (OP)
Posted 10/5/06
im not entirely sure what he said was stupid...its contextual. i think he may have meant something intellectual, but hes just kinda...slow.

and yes, i am incredibly intelligent (pompous much?), but im also very immature at times. its more fun than being acting like a responsible adult all the time
Posted 10/5/06
see i might agree with you but he was in the chat thread a while back and thats all the talks about and he does it to get some sort of shock value out of people soo i think he was just being lame.......





Trevor (OP)
Posted 10/5/06
death is funny we all are given life and the joys and pain of life but in the end its all taken away from us why cant we just know that a heven and hell exist so the whole arguement about the afterlife would be answered,but i wouldnt hold my breath.....man death is a funny topic

p.s. sorry sometims i get really philosophical and ramble on
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.