First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
kame..
3126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

c0rin wrote:


anirhtak wrote:




Kame is pretty but I don't think he is a gay.


Well, since I discovered his existence, I often thought he was Gay. (Gayer than Tesshie Yuya even) But after seeing all that hair. I changed my mind. No self-respecting gay would have that much hair in their leg!


Glad to know that this picture somehow convinced you that he is not gay.
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

anirhtak wrote:









Kame is pretty but I don't think he is a gay.


yup, Kame is pretty, but not gay. pretty sure bout that >.<
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

anirhtak wrote:

Kame is pretty but I don't think he is a gay.


Well, since I discovered his existence, I often thought he was Gay. (Gayer than Tesshie Yuya even) But after seeing all that hair. I changed my mind. No self-respecting gay would have that much hair in their leg!

Glad to know that this picture somehow convinced you that he is not gay.

Which doesn't mean that I don't think he's BI.
3126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

kazuha25 wrote:


anirhtak wrote:









Kame is pretty but I don't think he is a gay.


yup, Kame is pretty, but not gay. pretty sure bout that >.<


I agree.
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

anirhtak wrote:


kazuha25 wrote:


anirhtak wrote:









Kame is pretty but I don't think he is a gay.


yup, Kame is pretty, but not gay. pretty sure bout that >.<


I agree.


lol, i bet all Kame's fan agree with us.teehee =D
3126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

c0rin wrote:


anirhtak wrote:

Kame is pretty but I don't think he is a gay.


Well, since I discovered his existence, I often thought he was Gay. (Gayer than Tesshie Yuya even) But after seeing all that hair. I changed my mind. No self-respecting gay would have that much hair in their leg!


Glad to know that this picture somehow convinced you that he is not gay.

Which doesn't mean that I don't think he's BI.

Well, we are entitled of our own opinions.

3126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

kazuha25 wrote:


anirhtak wrote:


kazuha25 wrote:


anirhtak wrote:









Kame is pretty but I don't think he is a gay.


yup, Kame is pretty, but not gay. pretty sure bout that >.<


I agree.


lol, i bet all Kame's fan agree with us.teehee =D



Hekhekhek.

Got that right.
5590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
he's not gay!
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
oh no..! he's not a gay!!
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
there's no way he's gay.. ahhaha.. he's still normal.. =)
1187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Look.... im right...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
he looks gay.
890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my house
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
i dun think hes gay
hes pretty tho and sumtimes looks like a girl but not gay
8549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / canada , montreal
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
maybe.....naaahhhhh , i don't think so ...even if he is , he's a hottie
2716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / going holidays wi...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
innnnnnnn...........i don't think he is a gay
someone will think he is a gay in their first sight
coz i think......... he take makeup over his face too much
he used eyeshadow. sometimes
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-234578/Jap-ActorKamenashi-Kazuya.html

You should discuss your homosexuality suspicions there.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.