First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Niigaki Risa
Staff
8252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

berryzkobo wrote:


i wish they can wear checkered like her i love checkered shirt a lot






invader alert
no berryz koubou member allowed...bwahahahaha...
just kidding ..yeah i dont think ive seen MM wear checkered..if they have..id like to see it...
Creator
13382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

shaggymonkey wrote:


berryzkobo wrote:


i wish they can wear checkered like her i love checkered shirt a lot






invader alert
no berryz koubou member allowed...bwahahahaha...
just kidding ..yeah i dont think ive seen MM wear checkered..if they have..id like to see it...


ahahah... alert..
Staff
8252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08
i just found a pic of MM in checkers..i just uploaded it in the photos and i didnt notice it...

Creator
13382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

shaggymonkey wrote:

i just found a pic of MM in checkers..i just uploaded it in the photos and i didnt notice it...



lol .... i notice it already ... hehe.. hope to see more ^_^
Staff
55617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines... bu...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
lol nice hehe XD
Staff
12850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/27/08




Some GIF from my treasure box
Creator
13382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
wow cool i like the 1st one alot, 2nd one too
Creator
13382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

roronoaz wrote:





Some GIF from my treasure box


wow cool i like the 1st one alot haha light saber , 2nd one too , haha throw bread that is so cute

thx for sharing those
Staff
55617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines... bu...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
lol i like the second one!! hehe XD
Staff
14026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Aihouse
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
whoa buddy! so many gifs! do i have to mod ur post guys if u keep replying to each other like this? xD
Creator
13382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08

addicted_azn wrote:

whoa buddy! so many gifs! do i have to mod ur post guys if u keep replying to each other like this? xD


lol no u dont this is what this forum is all about
Staff
14026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Aihouse
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

berryzkobo wrote:


addicted_azn wrote:

whoa buddy! so many gifs! do i have to mod ur post guys if u keep replying to each other like this? xD


lol no u dont this is what this forum is all about


LOL i know that, but im just looking out for cont. replies of course, with multiples of the same gif that makes the page longer. but i still like it. hehe
Creator
13382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

addicted_azn wrote:

LOL i know that, but im just looking out for cont. replies of course, with multiples of the same gif that makes the page longer. but i still like it. hehe


haha ... yea sure ..
Staff
8252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

roronoaz wrote:



Some GIF from my treasure box


gaki-san JEDI MASTER

cool...
Staff
12850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

gaki~san! reaction queen
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.