First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
7 tail jinjuuriki
Posted 7/7/08
RUMORS!!! Not true.
622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / London
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
i highly doubt it. even if it was true it wouldn't be a bird.
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
i think not...
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

CelesCephiro wrote:

Also if their following tha actual mythology wouldn't the seven-tailed be a badger not a bird?


yup, the 7 tails should be a badger...

268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

dragons_messanger wrote:


Amore_Jess wrote:

probably not because it would have acted up now...and about the fan art hinata probably had the bird behind her because she's graceful as a bird or swift or something?


i agree


i also agree...
4475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Beside a mountain...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Hinata!!! idon't think so
thre isn't even one clue in naruto that hinata has a bijuu
i also think its fanfiction material
Posted 7/9/08

yaoime wrote:

i heard dat d 7 tail jinjuuriki is owned by hinata hyuga...
dey sey it is a blue bird or something...
do u think its true?
dey say dat.. dat is d secret of hyuga family


can you explain it further i like to know more about it
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / dasmarinas, cavite
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

animewarfreak_lover wrote:


yaoime wrote:

i heard dat d 7 tail jinjuuriki is owned by hinata hyuga...
dey sey it is a blue bird or something...
do u think its true?
dey say dat.. dat is d secret of hyuga family


can you explain it further i like to know more about it


soory to disappoint you but the akatsuki already captured the 7 tailed bijuu so theres no way hinata has it....and itachi is the one who captured it re-read the manga once again ull find it there
18983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where ever you wa...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

blackmambo09 wrote:


triniboyzz wrote:


CelesCephiro wrote:


triniboyzz wrote:

its true cuz theres a pick with henata and naruto with there demons


Are you sure its not a fan pic


yea ur right it is




ei come on do you really read the manga the akatsuki already captured the 7 tailed beast and right now their already hunting down the 8 and 9 tailed beasts....so theres really no chance of it....sorry


yea ur toatly right sorry
Member
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
it's a lie.
Member
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
THERE'S A BIRD? wtf..another impossible thing...if so, then why has'nt the hyuuga used or unleashed it, even by accident.?
Member
2153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CandyLand
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
no way the seven tailed would
be a badger not a bird someone
made that im sure
Member
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / d2 lang
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

triniboyzz wrote:


blackmambo09 wrote:


triniboyzz wrote:


CelesCephiro wrote:


triniboyzz wrote:

its true cuz theres a pick with henata and naruto with there demons


Are you sure its not a fan pic


yea ur right it is




ei come on do you really read the manga the akatsuki already captured the 7 tailed beast and right now their already hunting down the 8 and 9 tailed beasts....so theres really no chance of it....sorry


yea ur toatly right sorry


indeed... Hinata is symbolized as an eagle because of her keen and powerful eyesight (byakugan), and that eagle is colored as blue because her chakra element is water...
18983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where ever you wa...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Elessarion wrote:


triniboyzz wrote:


blackmambo09 wrote:


triniboyzz wrote:


CelesCephiro wrote:


triniboyzz wrote:

its true cuz theres a pick with henata and naruto with there demons


Are you sure its not a fan pic


yea ur right it is




ei come on do you really read the manga the akatsuki already captured the 7 tailed beast and right now their already hunting down the 8 and 9 tailed beasts....so theres really no chance of it....sorry


yea ur toatly right sorry


indeed... Hinata is symbolized as an eagle because of her keen and powerful eyesight (byakugan), and that eagle is colored as blue because her chakra element is water...


yea ur right i wasnt thinking
Member
1504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
its a lie cuz ne of the hokages wuldve known n the hyuuga clan cant control a beast bye themselves altough they r a strong clan n hinata wuldve released some of its chakra wen she was mad at a certain point, hint- wen she fought neji durin the chuunin exams
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.