First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
If you had the chance...
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
If you had the chance to go bak in time and kill Hitler when he was still a child (he was an innocent catholic boy back then) and choke him to death would you?
Posted 6/26/08
actually i wouldnt. even if i knew what's going to happen.
cos somehow i feel that without whatever he did, there wouldnt be so many things that have been affected.
if say hitler was killed, and nothing happened right, then i guess many things would have changed today. so because of that, no i wouldnt. (:
i guess we can say that thanks to what he did that time, that's why we are where we are now. yupps.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

love-starrs wrote:

actually i wouldnt. even if i knew what's going to happen.
cos somehow i feel that without whatever he did, there wouldnt be so many things that have been affected.
if say hitler was killed, and nothing happened right, then i guess many things would have changed today. so because of that, no i wouldnt. (:
i guess we can say that thanks to what he did that time, that's why we are where we are now. yupps.


so you think there was some benefit to millions of innocent people dying?
Posted 6/26/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

so you think there was some benefit to millions of innocent people dying?


how should i put it. indeed it was wrong of him to kill them and all. its something like a chain reaction thing?
eversince i read a story " the sound of thunder " i realised that many things in history should not be changed.
1 minor change can spark a huge change in the present and the future. yupps.
you could say that there was that much benefit in it i guess.
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / singapore~so "pea...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
definitely
but what's done is done and i doubt there's even a way to travel back time
unless, you try out like what happened to this people when they use e=mc2 at practical example
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E%3Dmc2
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

love-starrs wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

so you think there was some benefit to millions of innocent people dying?


how should i put it. indeed it was wrong of him to kill them and all. its something like a chain reaction thing?
eversince i read a story " the sound of thunder " i realised that many things in history should not be changed.
1 minor change can spark a huge change in the present and the future. yupps.
you could say that there was that much benefit in it i guess.


what benefit would that be
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


love-starrs wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

so you think there was some benefit to millions of innocent people dying?


how should i put it. indeed it was wrong of him to kill them and all. its something like a chain reaction thing?
eversince i read a story " the sound of thunder " i realised that many things in history should not be changed.
1 minor change can spark a huge change in the present and the future. yupps.
you could say that there was that much benefit in it i guess.


what benefit would that be


Hitler was a killer but he had reaons. those reasons would only seem good back then so it wouldnt matter now. teh reason he killed jews is bc they were takin over germany back then. thus the creation of the sheeny curse. thats back then tho, now its said jews didnt do that so its bad, but back then most germans were for hitler for a reason. hitler created a stronger germany too. hitler was probably the smartest man that has ever lived besides god and jesus!!!!!!!!!! he was smart but bad
Posted 6/26/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

what benefit would that be


err. okay. that's a tough question. hmm. if say there wasnt hitler's incident..
no WW1 and WW2, then many countries wouldnt have advanced as fast?
erm. you may argue that then the world wouldnt have suffered and all.
but if say without the lessons learnt from all the incidents, then no current now.
get what i'm trying to say?
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

love-starrs wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

what benefit would that be


err. okay. that's a tough question. hmm. if say there wasnt hitler's incident..
no WW1 and WW2, then many countries wouldnt have advanced as fast?
erm. you may argue that then the world wouldnt have suffered and all.
but if say without the lessons learnt from all the incidents, then no current now.
get what i'm trying to say?


actually there already would have been a WWI, hitler wasn't the cause of that one. If there was no WWII, then there wouldn't have been a cold war, and hey there might not have even been a 9/11
Posted 6/26/08
but killing him as a child?

your stooping to his level
Posted 6/26/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

actually there already would have been a WWI, hitler wasn't the cause of that one. If there was no WWII, then there wouldn't have been a cold war, and hey there might not have even been a 9/11


ehh, i see that you roughly get the idea la. plus if there was no cold war, no 9/11, etc. its good cos lesser victims and all. but then no lesson learnt :/
actually, basically everything happens for a reason. so i guess, even if we were to turn back the time, the same events would probably have happened. that's how i feel.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


love-starrs wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

so you think there was some benefit to millions of innocent people dying?


how should i put it. indeed it was wrong of him to kill them and all. its something like a chain reaction thing?
eversince i read a story " the sound of thunder " i realised that many things in history should not be changed.
1 minor change can spark a huge change in the present and the future. yupps.
you could say that there was that much benefit in it i guess.


what benefit would that be


Hitler was a killer but he had reaons. those reasons would only seem good back then so it wouldnt matter now. teh reason he killed jews is bc they were takin over germany back then. thus the creation of the sheeny curse. thats back then tho, now its said jews didnt do that so its bad, but back then most germans were for hitler for a reason. hitler created a stronger germany too. hitler was probably the smartest man that has ever lived besides god and jesus!!!!!!!!!! he was smart but bad


Jews are the biggest scapegoats in history, and Hitler treated them no differently. He blamed the Jews for Germany losing WWI, which is totally false.

and just to tell you the people followed Hitler because germany was destroyed, starving, and humiliated after WWI, and people were desperate. Hitler was very charismatic, and he promised Germany and empire that would last a thousand years. Obviously the people ate it all up and followed him
Posted 6/26/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

but killing him as a child?

your stooping to his level


actually i think he may be too innocent and cute as a child for someone to actually do it. ahha.
Posted 6/26/08
I would wait until he was 18 and then curb stomp the son of a bitch
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

but killing him as a child?

your stooping to his level


fight fire with fire
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.