First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Competition : Next Month Avatar
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 9/3/08
Make us an avatar for next month's theme/character!

O.C.T.O.B.E.R now! 8D

Vampire Knight
Member
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
me ish surely gonna enter>.<
but me no know what nanatsuiro drops ish..
nver wtched/read it.. better read/watch it now~~
Posted 6/27/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:

me ish surely gonna enter>.<
but me no know what nanatsuiro drops ish..
nver wtched/read it.. better read/watch it now~~


keke~~ me neither but..ah well...never watched naruto either so i didnt know Sai XP
Member
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

s2_sel wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:

me ish surely gonna enter>.<
but me no know what nanatsuiro drops ish..
nver wtched/read it.. better read/watch it now~~


keke~~ me neither but..ah well...never watched naruto either so i didnt know Sai XP


haha.. wer u get d idea? o.O
Member
4368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
whaaaat~~~~~~

sel.... u r..... funny... can't stop laughing now....

i agree with sarah... how come... u thought of him..... and even made him the charac. of the month o_O *shocked*
Member
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
nyaa~~>.< lol anyway me ish going to find d pics.. dunno wat i'm supposed to find... o.O
Member
11366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
etto...this is hard xD i couldn't find a lot of pics with 4 of the girls in it T^T
Member
11366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/30/08


i could only find a summer pic of them desu ;________;
lol sorry i don't have photoshop so i didn't know what to do to make it an avi xD
Member
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
whew, finally done, hope its considered a nice job ^__^

Member
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

XxPastaxX wrote:

whew, finally done, hope its considered a nice job ^__^



great job nyaa~~!! so kawaii~~!!
Member
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:

whew, finally done, hope its considered a nice job ^__^



great job nyaa~~!! so kawaii~~!!


^__^ thnx, hehe its the best i could do with only photoscape xP
Member
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:

whew, finally done, hope its considered a nice job ^__^



great job nyaa~~!! so kawaii~~!!


^__^ thnx, hehe its the best i could do with only photoscape xP


nyaa~~ ur good o.O me really sucks at it xD
Posted 7/3/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:

me ish surely gonna enter>.<
but me no know what nanatsuiro drops ish..
nver wtched/read it.. better read/watch it now~~


keke~~ me neither but..ah well...never watched naruto either so i didnt know Sai XP


haha.. wer u get d idea? o.O


someone suggested it
Posted 7/3/08

XxPastaxX wrote:

whew, finally done, hope its considered a nice job ^__^



woahhhh lol!! i think i know who won
Member
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

s2_sel wrote:

woahhhh lol!! i think i know who won :P


hehe i don't think i'll win xP the people in this group have mad skillz xP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.