First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Isshin Kurosaki (FOR MANGA READERS ONLY WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS)
2857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Chico CA
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

enyplaya1 wrote:


Seizurebot wrote:


enyplaya1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Isshin was the 11capt bac in the day. Because in the latest manga they never show the 11 captian. Just wanna know wat u guys think.

My only doubt in my theory is that when Isshin 1st appered as a shiningami Shinji Didnt recognize the power source. And Urahara said he was a shinigami after 20 years and wat happened with the vizards happened 100 years ago.


Actually the 11th captain back then was a person that Kenpachi murdered so I dont think it was Isshin.
My guess is that Isshin has somthing to do with the special forces organization that Yoruichi and Urahara were both in at one point.


I figured that isshin was the 11th because when he left. They replaced someone that wasnt as strong which explains y kenpachi killed him so easliy. He could of have been part of the special forces at 1 point but he was a captian because he was wearing the robe around his shoulders.


He might be a first Generation Captain like Kyoraku but Idk about the 11th squad.
5927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

Seizurebot wrote:


enyplaya1 wrote:


Seizurebot wrote:


enyplaya1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Isshin was the 11capt bac in the day. Because in the latest manga they never show the 11 captian. Just wanna know wat u guys think.

My only doubt in my theory is that when Isshin 1st appered as a shiningami Shinji Didnt recognize the power source. And Urahara said he was a shinigami after 20 years and wat happened with the vizards happened 100 years ago.


Actually the 11th captain back then was a person that Kenpachi murdered so I dont think it was Isshin.
My guess is that Isshin has somthing to do with the special forces organization that Yoruichi and Urahara were both in at one point.


I figured that isshin was the 11th because when he left. They replaced someone that wasnt as strong which explains y kenpachi killed him so easliy. He could of have been part of the special forces at 1 point but he was a captian because he was wearing the robe around his shoulders.


He might be a first Generation Captain like Kyoraku but Idk about the 11th squad.


The way shinji and the rest reffered 2 him made him sound farly new.
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
uh sure >_>
2857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Chico CA
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

enyplaya1 wrote:


Seizurebot wrote:


enyplaya1 wrote:


Seizurebot wrote:


enyplaya1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Isshin was the 11capt bac in the day. Because in the latest manga they never show the 11 captian. Just wanna know wat u guys think.

My only doubt in my theory is that when Isshin 1st appered as a shiningami Shinji Didnt recognize the power source. And Urahara said he was a shinigami after 20 years and wat happened with the vizards happened 100 years ago.


Actually the 11th captain back then was a person that Kenpachi murdered so I dont think it was Isshin.
My guess is that Isshin has somthing to do with the special forces organization that Yoruichi and Urahara were both in at one point.


I figured that isshin was the 11th because when he left. They replaced someone that wasnt as strong which explains y kenpachi killed him so easliy. He could of have been part of the special forces at 1 point but he was a captian because he was wearing the robe around his shoulders.


He might be a first Generation Captain like Kyoraku but Idk about the 11th squad.


The way shinji and the rest reffered 2 him made him sound farly new.


You cant really leave Soul Society without being labeled as dangerous, remember the prison place that Kisuke showed Hiyori?? He would've had to escape not just walk out.
5927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

enyplaya1 wrote:


Seizurebot wrote:


enyplaya1 wrote:


Seizurebot wrote:


enyplaya1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Isshin was the 11capt bac in the day. Because in the latest manga they never show the 11 captian. Just wanna know wat u guys think.

My only doubt in my theory is that when Isshin 1st appered as a shiningami Shinji Didnt recognize the power source. And Urahara said he was a shinigami after 20 years and wat happened with the vizards happened 100 years ago.


Actually the 11th captain back then was a person that Kenpachi murdered so I dont think it was Isshin.
My guess is that Isshin has somthing to do with the special forces organization that Yoruichi and Urahara were both in at one point.


I figured that isshin was the 11th because when he left. They replaced someone that wasnt as strong which explains y kenpachi killed him so easliy. He could of have been part of the special forces at 1 point but he was a captian because he was wearing the robe around his shoulders.


He might be a first Generation Captain like Kyoraku but Idk about the 11th squad.


The way shinji and the rest reffered 2 him made him sound farly new.


I figured he was kicked out because of azien sum how because also wants to fight him like he said to Kisuke.
271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
im just hopin dat they finally talk about it in da manga again so we know about it cuz it really is buggin me on how isshin is powerful, but lives in da real world wit a family n stuff like dat.
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
lols maybe he is captain of squad zero...they did mention the existence of such squad rite?
2076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Atlanta, Ga.
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

enyplaya1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Isshin was the 11capt bac in the day. Because in the latest manga they never show the 11 captian. Just wanna know wat u guys think.

My only doubt in my theory is that when Isshin 1st appered as a shiningami Shinji Didnt recognize the power source. And Urahara said he was a shinigami after 20 years and what happened with the vizards happened 100 years ago.


I'm pretty sure that Isshin wasn't the former Captain of squad 11 (THE BEST SQUAD) cause the last Captain was SMOKED by by Kenpachi! I'm sure it's some thing like....He left Soul Society cause he fell in love with Ichigo's Mom...he strikes me as the hopeless romantic!

1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
I think it's very clear that he was in fact a former captain. He mentions that he's at a captain level and he also wore a captains robe sort like a sash on his shoulder. That aside, it's hard to say what squad he was captain of. The Vizards didn't recognize his reiatsu meaning he was a captain after they left. So he was a captain at some point during an 80 year span.

Vizards who were captains:

Love Aikawa - 7th Captain
Shinji Hirako - 5th Captain
Kensei Muguruma - 9th Captain
Rose - 3rd Captain


Now obvisously Yamamoto is still the 1at squad captain
Soifon took over as the 2nd squad captain when Yourichi left
Rose left and Gin took over
Unahona is one of the longest tennerd captains (4th)
Aizen took over for Shinji at 5th
Byakuya took over as 6th squad captain after Ginrei Kuchiki leaves his position
Sajin Komamura took over after Love left
Shunsui Kyōraku was there when the Vizards were and is still there now. He was also one of the 1st two to graduate from the school
Tosen took over the 9th spot once Kensei left
Urahara was replaced by Mayuri for the 12th Captain spot
Ukitake was captain when the vizards were there. one the first 2 to graduate the school

This leaves the 10th, 11th and of couse 0 squad. It's doubtful that he's the 11th squad captain. They traditionally are extremely warlike and carry the name Kenpachi. It doesn't fit Isshin's personality. Also it isn't likely that an 11th squad captain would leave. Zaraki killed the previous captain. 10th squad is a possibility. Not much is known before Toshiro took over. He took over at such a young age as well and is one of the newer captains. Kinda fits the time period. Then of course theres 0. 0 is above all the other squads. I doubt Isshin was ranked that high. At the same time, Isshin seems to know a great amount about the arrancar and the vizards. A lot of info that most of the current captains don't seem to know. Which would lead you to belive that he was possibly a former member of the research team or someone that was under Urahara.

All in all, i'm leaning towards him being the former 10th squad captain.
5017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / シンガポール。
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
well he was definitely a captain cos he has that ragged haori over his shoulder...and he kicks ass.
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Mandara
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

enyplaya1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Isshin was the 11capt bac in the day. Because in the latest manga they never show the 11 captian. Just wanna know wat u guys think.

My only doubt in my theory is that when Isshin 1st appered as a shiningami Shinji Didnt recognize the power source. And Urahara said he was a shinigami after 20 years and wat happened with the vizards happened 100 years ago.


well i have a complete bleach manga till 326 and tomorrow they going to release 327
but for me i think kurosaki's family is one of the noble family in soul society,
there are 3 noble family in soul society one is KUCHIKI, 2nd is the family of YURUICHI, and the 3rd
is still unknown...
well for me i think it is ichigo's family, remember when her m0m died?
maybe his m0m protected ichigo from grand fisher because his m0m seen it, or recognize that
the kid who's going to rescue by ichigo is not a human...

well that's only my theory... who know's cause mangaka can twist the story if they want too...

3795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hmm.. somewhere l...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
I agree Isshin is most likely the 10th division captain.... Perhaps taking over the previous 10th captain after the vizards left ^.^.
But nobody knows which division captain he could be... Mangakas are mysterious.. you might never know what they throw at you.
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

skorpion_02 wrote:

isshin WAS a shinigami captain...but he did NOT leave with urahara... urahara left SS with yoruichi, tessai and the 8 vizards...
its either:
1. isshin met kisuke somewhere in SS but wasn't a captain when kisuke became the captain (because shinji, who was a captain when kisuke became one, didn't recognized isshin's reitsu when he fought the grand fisher)
2. isshin met urahara in the human world

so it the end, i'll agree with darkzer028, urahara is the key...


yaray yaray....shinji noticed the reiatsu and was probobly thinkin' about where he rmbred such power from
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

memphis834 wrote:

I think it's very clear that he was in fact a former captain. He mentions that he's at a captain level and he also wore a captains robe sort like a sash on his shoulder. That aside, it's hard to say what squad he was captain of. The Vizards didn't recognize his reiatsu meaning he was a captain after they left. So he was a captain at some point during an 80 year span.

Vizards who were captains:

Love Aikawa - 7th Captain
Shinji Hirako - 5th Captain
Kensei Muguruma - 9th Captain
Rose - 3rd Captain


Now obvisously Yamamoto is still the 1at squad captain
Soifon took over as the 2nd squad captain when Yourichi left
Rose left and Gin took over
Unahona is one of the longest tennerd captains (4th)
Aizen took over for Shinji at 5th
Byakuya took over as 6th squad captain after Ginrei Kuchiki leaves his position
Sajin Komamura took over after Love left
Shunsui Kyōraku was there when the Vizards were and is still there now. He was also one of the 1st two to graduate from the school
Tosen took over the 9th spot once Kensei left
Urahara was replaced by Mayuri for the 12th Captain spot
Ukitake was captain when the vizards were there. one the first 2 to graduate the school

This leaves the 10th, 11th and of couse 0 squad. It's doubtful that he's the 11th squad captain. They traditionally are extremely warlike and carry the name Kenpachi. It doesn't fit Isshin's personality. Also it isn't likely that an 11th squad captain would leave. Zaraki killed the previous captain. 10th squad is a possibility. Not much is known before Toshiro took over. He took over at such a young age as well and is one of the newer captains. Kinda fits the time period. Then of course theres 0. 0 is above all the other squads. I doubt Isshin was ranked that high. At the same time, Isshin seems to know a great amount about the arrancar and the vizards. A lot of info that most of the current captains don't seem to know. Which would lead you to belive that he was possibly a former member of the research team or someone that was under Urahara.

All in all, i'm leaning towards him being the former 10th squad captain.


he could have been a part of the royal guard...yet again...

he could be the a zaraki of the era and have left to marry hiz human love...probobly quite attracted to the real world.... [[ each generation has a person who is extremely strong for absolutely no reason....they are called zaraki ]]

the vizard must have not knew hiz reiatsu all that well...shinji was sayying in the flashbacks tht he didn't really know the 10th kenpachi....so0 hiz reiatsu mite not have been all tht reveiled to them.....
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
So, is Ichigo's dad ridiculously old?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.