First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Membership cards
President
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08


777sakura-haruno777 wrote:

no. 8
username: 777sakura-haruno777





Finniegoddes wrote:

"HI! HI! i don't know which 1 should i get chu chose XD

Number: 5 or 8?
Username: Finniegoddes






sorasunao wrote:

i wan no.8 plz thank
name :sorasunao






zacaria wrote:

i want no.7 thank you

username: zacaria





a1pha_5tigma wrote:

umm... sorry, but... can i change the card?
I want changed with no 4...
It's alright if it can't be changed...
sorry for this silly request...

It's alright^^
Member
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Hi! Mine would be:

No.8
username: rica-chan

~Thanks!~~
Member
1823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
no: 8
user: lovestar5086
name: amy
Member
57665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
I like pic 5
my username is bluerose13
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
no.1
Username : XiaoChristAngel
Thank ^_<
Member
450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Phil.
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
i like # 7
username: joyzkhi12
enx a lot..keep up d good work..i know u cud do a lot more...
President
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

rica-chan wrote:

Hi! Mine would be:

No.8
username: rica-chan

~Thanks!~~






lovestar5086 wrote:

no: 8
user: lovestar5086
name: amy


which one do you like me to put you name or username???^^





Bluerose13 wrote:

I like pic 5
my username is bluerose13





XiaoChristAngel wrote:

no.1
Username : XiaoChristAngel
Thank ^_<





joyzkhi12 wrote:

i like # 7
username: joyzkhi12
enx a lot..keep up d good work..i know u cud do a lot more... :D


Member
1823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

yuuuchan wrote:

which one do you like me to put you name or username???^^

u can put my name above my username
Leaders
18750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
I like the last one.
username: clannadgirl
Member
11172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / still crying from...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
hey there awesome styles^^
im gonna pick number 8 the last one^^
none of yoite?? aww
well could u please put yori-chaan and yoeey on it??
thx!!
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
3 or 6?? cant decide haha

anyways username:cagathrun
Member
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
No 12
Username: YoiteKun

Thanks :3
Member
450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Phil.
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

yuuuchan wrote:


rica-chan wrote:

Hi! Mine would be:

No.8
username: rica-chan

~Thanks!~~






lovestar5086 wrote:

no: 8
user: lovestar5086
name: amy


which one do you like me to put you name or username???^^





Bluerose13 wrote:

I like pic 5
my username is bluerose13





XiaoChristAngel wrote:

no.1
Username : XiaoChristAngel
Thank ^_<





joyzkhi12 wrote:

i like # 7
username: joyzkhi12
enx a lot..keep up d good work..i know u cud do a lot more... :D








enx a lot..
:D
Member
4255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere... out...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
#8 onegaishimasu~!
username: mypuppy101

thank you and keep up the good work!
Member
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Boston
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
#9 please :}.. because i love Miharu x Yoite*_*
username.. bruh_desrosiers
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.