First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Game Help: Cheats, Hints, Tips, etc
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Dead Valley
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

simpleraul wrote:

i hope this is the right thread for this...

i'm playing PS1 via emulator and i was wondering if gameshark codes are available there? XD


I'm note sure, but one thing I'm sure is you can find gameshark codes from this site http://www.cmgsccc.com/
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / New York
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
a good helper for wow is carbonite from curse.com
11446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beside u
Offline
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
:D
Thanks a lot! I love it!
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / My bed
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08
pokemon cheat:questionare is link together with all.
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / México
Offline
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
In Eternal Darkness Sanity's requiem you know when you're sanity meter goes down and you start seeing things, well when I'm playing with the boy at the monastery and he just entered the room to see the guy is dead my game stop and it says something like "an error has ocured please turn of the gamecube and read you´re booklet"
I ejected the game and put it back and it works fine for about 15 seconds more and then it happens again, I tried to wait about half an hour but nothing happens, and besides that my sanity meter was full. my question is what to do, or is this a real error?
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germany, but viet...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08
can someone help me? ive recently bought Devil may cry 3 Dantes awakening Special Edition. everytime i want to change keyboard settings, the game breaks down, telling me an error has occured and the game needs to close :(
and i tried to play with a controller from big ben but the analog sticks dont work properly (cant set the right function for them)
the game is as good as unplayable for me right now (cry) (is it because of vista?)
has someone a solution for me?
1133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Blue Springs, Mis...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
PS3- http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=524859

XBOX360 ELITE- http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=5245264

u must complete a offer and referrals in order to get either of these

thanks!!
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

rsjtl wrote:

In Eternal Darkness Sanity's requiem you know when you're sanity meter goes down and you start seeing things, well when I'm playing with the boy at the monastery and he just entered the room to see the guy is dead my game stop and it says something like "an error has ocured please turn of the gamecube and read you´re booklet"
I ejected the game and put it back and it works fine for about 15 seconds more and then it happens again, I tried to wait about half an hour but nothing happens, and besides that my sanity meter was full. my question is what to do, or is this a real error?

A real error, it might be your gamecube having problems, or your disk was bad, had the same error once too.
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / México
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Runekn wrote:


rsjtl wrote:

In Eternal Darkness Sanity's requiem you know when you're sanity meter goes down and you start seeing things, well when I'm playing with the boy at the monastery and he just entered the room to see the guy is dead my game stop and it says something like "an error has ocured please turn of the gamecube and read you´re booklet"
I ejected the game and put it back and it works fine for about 15 seconds more and then it happens again, I tried to wait about half an hour but nothing happens, and besides that my sanity meter was full. my question is what to do, or is this a real error?

A real error, it might be your gamecube having problems, or your disk was bad, had the same error once too.


It has to be the disk because I'm playing on a Wii, thank you ^-^
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

rsjtl wrote:


Runekn wrote:


rsjtl wrote:

In Eternal Darkness Sanity's requiem you know when you're sanity meter goes down and you start seeing things, well when I'm playing with the boy at the monastery and he just entered the room to see the guy is dead my game stop and it says something like "an error has ocured please turn of the gamecube and read you´re booklet"
I ejected the game and put it back and it works fine for about 15 seconds more and then it happens again, I tried to wait about half an hour but nothing happens, and besides that my sanity meter was full. my question is what to do, or is this a real error?

A real error, it might be your gamecube having problems, or your disk was bad, had the same error once too.


It has to be the disk because I'm playing on a Wii, thank you ^-^

You're welcome.
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Earth, Milky Way
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
GAMEFAQS.COM
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

Shanachan86 wrote:

I need help with downgrading my PSP from firmware 3.80 to 1.50.
I heared I need a Pandora battery.
Where can I download it ?


I dont think you can downgrade the PSP... Try googling it. Or Yahoo if you've no othr chance
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
oi go to gamerevolution.com or cheatplanet.com if your stuck in our game
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.