First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
bleach movie 3
Member
2576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / shh can u keep a...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08
there is a trailer that bleach is going to make a new movie and i think it star rukia last of the trailer say good bye rukia so do u guys know anything
Posted 6/26/08
huh is there one?

I havent even watched Diamonddust of rebellion la! OMG
Posted 6/26/08
oh ya btw, any idea where I can watch it? haha
Member
2576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / shh can u keep a...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
http://youtube.com/watch?v=G4D_tz5RTow
Member
1324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
I wonder if it's going to be a ichiruki movie . Well , can't wait to see that XD
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

piggy_92 wrote:

I wonder if it's going to be a ichiruki movie . Well , can't wait to see that XD


That's what I'm wondering!! I'm SooooOOOOOO00000000 EXCITED!!!!
702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / u dont need to no :P
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
can some one tell me where i can watch the second movie??
Posted 6/26/08
that would be awesome if there was and ichixruki but i havent seen diamond/dust yet... thats sucks!
Member
2576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / shh can u keep a...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
diamond dust si coming out soon
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 1st district of R...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
i can't wait!! DARN!!! the excitement is killing me!!!
7762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my dreams
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
i cant wait for the 3rd movie T_T i hope nothing bad happens to rukia T_T i cant wait for the 2nd movie to come out in subs ^^
24938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
I haven't watched the second, now they are making a third! Where can I watch movie 2?
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

sk8ergurl14 wrote:

I haven't watched the second, now they are making a third! Where can I watch movie 2?


Sadly not until fall.
24938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:


sk8ergurl14 wrote:

I haven't watched the second, now they are making a third! Where can I watch movie 2?


Sadly not until fall.


Man that sucks!
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

sk8ergurl14 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


sk8ergurl14 wrote:

I haven't watched the second, now they are making a third! Where can I watch movie 2?


Sadly not until fall.


Man that sucks!


Indeed it does and think for the 3rd we won't be able to see it till fall NEXT year.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.