First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Pet Shop
Moderator
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 8/24/08
Irasshaimase Mina-San!!Welcome to the Hidden Academy pet shop!*Smiles*we got cats,dogs,rabbits n more!!

~JOBS~
Manager 1=gsb_fairy
Manager 2=S3XyFlaMeS
Manager 3=strawberry-starlight
________

Assistant 1=kika91
Assistant 2= emah_mirmoyummy3
Assistant 3=
Assistant 4=
Assistant 5=


Cats=
Dogs=
H.A. Student
2308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / SomEwHerE In The...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
do you have owls?? and dragons?
H.A. Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
is there a wolf??
Moderator
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08
Celia=welcome...
Moderator
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08

kika91 wrote:

do you have owls?? and dragons?


Celia=yeap...wat abt this one?
dragon=
owl=
Moderator
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08

natsuko_03 wrote:

is there a wolf??


Celia=this one?
H.A. Student
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Momo: Do you have anything that can breathe underwater?
H.A. Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

amitoarito wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:

is there a wolf??


Celia=this one?


natsuko:is there other cute wolfs???
Moderator
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

Kiki_chan wrote:

Momo: Do you have anything that can breathe underwater?

Celia=fish...hehehe..

Moderator
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

natsuko_03 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:

is there a wolf??


Celia=this one?


natsuko:is there other cute wolfs???


Celia= wat abt this one?this one cute....
H.A. Student
1180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Everywhere!~
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
~Enter the shop~ light: srry wrong place.. nvm i guess i'll stay here for a while..
H.A. Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

amitoarito wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:

is there a wolf??


Celia=this one?


natsuko:is there other cute wolfs???


Celia= wat abt this one?this one cute....


natsuko:ok Ill take it...
Moderator
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

natsuko_03 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:

is there a wolf??


Celia=this one?


natsuko:is there other cute wolfs???


Celia= wat abt this one?this one cute....


natsuko:ok Ill take it...


Celia=*smiles*kay...here...*take the wolf,put it in the cage n gave it to Natsuko-Chan*Take Care...come again...*grins*
H.A. Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

amitoarito wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:

is there a wolf??


Celia=this one?


natsuko:is there other cute wolfs???


Celia= wat abt this one?this one cute....


natsuko:ok Ill take it...


Celia=*smiles*kay...here...*take the wolf,put it in the cage n gave it to Natsuko-Chan*Take Care...come again...*grins*


natsuko:ahh...no need to put in the cage...i think...*takes the wolf out the cage*well..tnx again...
Moderator
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

natsuko_03 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:

is there a wolf??


Celia=this one?


natsuko:is there other cute wolfs???


Celia= wat abt this one?this one cute....


natsuko:ok Ill take it...


Celia=*smiles*kay...here...*take the wolf,put it in the cage n gave it to Natsuko-Chan*Take Care...come again...*grins*


natsuko:ahh...no need to put in the cage...i think...*takes the wolf out the cage*well..tnx again...


Celia=kay...Takecare...come again...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.