First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Bleach Anime and Manga Discussion
Moderator
15933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 1° 17′ 0″ N, 103°...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Talk about the anime or manga here. This is mainly for people who read the manga and want to air all their theories, opinions and what-nots. Spoil all you want here. Have fun
Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
why was the lates manga 316 was too short i couldnt make any sense out of it
Member
9738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
its abt the start of the battle in the emptry human world ^^
and also the start of the exciting part
i keen to see more
Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

crack wrote:

me neither


yea... and the worst part bout it is now bleach next week... it sucks
Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

crack wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:


crack wrote:

me neither


yea... and the worst part bout it is now bleach next week... it sucks


hell yea they need to step it now



who do you think would win old man yama vs. aizen
Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

YOBEMMTER wrote:


crack wrote:


who do you think would win old man yama vs. aizen



aizen will win


we all know that aizen strong but we still donno how strong old man yama is?
Moderator
2613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / inside the matrix
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
If they were to fight right now I'd say Aizen would win. For plot purposes Aizen can't be defeated for a while. That would be pretty anticlimactic.
Are Ichigo, Renji, Ishida, Chad, Byakuya, Kenpachi, etc.. still stuck in Hueco Mundo? I wasn't sure if they had managed to escape or not. It kind of looked like Orihime was all alone, but then I didn't think that everyone else got out yet either.
Member
4927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / california
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
there all still there . ya aizen the final boss of course but the really good battles are about to start. plus i want to see gin fight and i see what his bankai is
Member
13042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
._. Lame.. i cant participate in this ._. I would have to talk about the wayy beginning ._. Lame. I will be caught up soon u guys ._.
13533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Oklahoma USA
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
The cross-dresser in manga chapter 320 was soo funny! I love that they put him and Yumichika fighting together. lol!

Cheer for Kira. I think that will be an interesting fight. I want to know more about Kira's powers. His zanpaktou is pretty cool.
13533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Oklahoma USA
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

YOBEMMTER wrote:


crack wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:


crack wrote:

me neither


yea... and the worst part bout it is now bleach next week... it sucks


hell yea they need to step it now



who do you think would win old man yama vs. aizen


I think old man Yama would win in the end. It just makes sense when you think of the idea of as you grow older you gain more experience as well as power. Compared to Yama Aizen is so young and inexperienced. Sure he has done some insane things, but I can't see Kubo allowing Aizen to win. We have barely scratched the surface of Yama's powers, so I think there is much more from him to come. Judging from the past manga chapters I think we're going to see a lot more from Yama pretty soon. It'll be cool, I can feel it.
Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

beauessense wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:


crack wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:


crack wrote:

me neither


yea... and the worst part bout it is now bleach next week... it sucks


hell yea they need to step it now



who do you think would win old man yama vs. aizen


I think old man Yama would win in the end. It just makes sense when you think of the idea of as you grow older you gain more experience as well as power. Compared to Yama Aizen is so young and inexperienced. Sure he has done some insane things, but I can't see Kubo allowing Aizen to win. We have barely scratched the surface of Yama's powers, so I think there is much more from him to come. Judging from the past manga chapters I think we're going to see a lot more from Yama pretty soon. It'll be cool, I can feel it.


yea... his zanpaktou alone is strong enough to 2 captain... what if he release his bankai... i'd like to see old man yama's bankai
13533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Oklahoma USA
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08

YOBEMMTER wrote:


beauessense wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:


crack wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:


crack wrote:

me neither


yea... and the worst part bout it is now bleach next week... it sucks


hell yea they need to step it now



who do you think would win old man yama vs. aizen


I think old man Yama would win in the end. It just makes sense when you think of the idea of as you grow older you gain more experience as well as power. Compared to Yama Aizen is so young and inexperienced. Sure he has done some insane things, but I can't see Kubo allowing Aizen to win. We have barely scratched the surface of Yama's powers, so I think there is much more from him to come. Judging from the past manga chapters I think we're going to see a lot more from Yama pretty soon. It'll be cool, I can feel it.


yea... his zanpaktou alone is strong enough to 2 captain... what if he release his bankai... i'd like to see old man yama's bankai


Dude! I so want to see Yama's bankai! It's gonna knock our socks off, I know it. ...hmmm what do you think it is?? Of course it has something to do with fire, but do you think it is some sort of animal or act of god?
Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

beauessense wrote:



Dude! I so want to see Yama's bankai! It's gonna knock our socks off, I know it. ...hmmm what do you think it is?? Of course it has something to do with fire, but do you think it is some sort of animal or act of god?


i would say a phoenix like the one in the execution ground but much cooler and more powerful... once its release it would destroy anything and everything... it cant be stop cuz u know its a phoenix.... what bout u
13533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Oklahoma USA
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

YOBEMMTER wrote:


beauessense wrote:



Dude! I so want to see Yama's bankai! It's gonna knock our socks off, I know it. ...hmmm what do you think it is?? Of course it has something to do with fire, but do you think it is some sort of animal or act of god?


i would say a phoenix like the one in the execution ground but much cooler and more powerful... once its release it would destroy anything and everything... it cant be stop cuz u know its a phoenix.... what bout u


The phoenix sounds good. I was thinking that it might be an act of god like a massive tornado or hurricane, because when he uses his shikai in one of the recent manga chapters his incantation is like "destroy all of creation" or something. ...and creation led me to act of god, etc. ::shrugs::
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.