First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
WHY ARE LATINOS HOTTER THAN THE OTHER RACES
Posted 6/26/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

wow.
so i guess if everyone put 10 pounds of makeup on and dressed in as little clothes as possible we be hot too.
ok. i got it.


usually they just use plastic surgery and put 10 more pounds in their boobs and wear shoe laces just to cover the main parts


i feel so ugly now.
i don't fit her standards because i'm not FAKE
Posted 6/26/08

Seiya_lover wrote:






Got the curves in all the right places



THESE ARE ALL HOT LATINAS AND THERE ALL SO BETTER THAN U LOL

mexicans tienen huevos---


U-G-L-Y you got no alibie you UGLY
Posted 6/26/08

JulieDavon wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

wow.
so i guess if everyone put 10 pounds of makeup on and dressed in as little clothes as possible we be hot too.
ok. i got it.


usually they just use plastic surgery and put 10 more pounds in their boobs and wear shoe laces just to cover the main parts


i feel so ugly now.
i don't fit her standards because i'm not FAKE


yeah you better feel ugly cuz you got no 30 pound melon hanging on you. YOUR UGLY!!!
Posted 6/26/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

wow.
so i guess if everyone put 10 pounds of makeup on and dressed in as little clothes as possible we be hot too.
ok. i got it.


usually they just use plastic surgery and put 10 more pounds in their boobs and wear shoe laces just to cover the main parts


i feel so ugly now.
i don't fit her standards because i'm not FAKE


yeah you better feel ugly cuz you got no 30 pound melon hanging on you. YOUR UGLY!!!


i know. god. i'm fucking hideous i should just kill myself.
good bye cruel world.
oh why couldn't i have been born latina? why???
13408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Eastern Side of US
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Pointless thread. Plus, i dont think latinos are hot. who really cares.
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

JulieDavon wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

wow.
so i guess if everyone put 10 pounds of makeup on and dressed in as little clothes as possible we be hot too.
ok. i got it.


usually they just use plastic surgery and put 10 more pounds in their boobs and wear shoe laces just to cover the main parts


i feel so ugly now.
i don't fit her standards because i'm not FAKE


yeah you better feel ugly cuz you got no 30 pound melon hanging on you. YOUR UGLY!!!


i know. god. i'm fucking hideous i should just kill myself.
good bye cruel world.
oh why couldn't i have been born latina? why???


haha, all of us that aren't latino we should just die now.

963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

wow.
so i guess if everyone put 10 pounds of makeup on and dressed in as little clothes as possible we be hot too.
ok. i got it.


usually they just use plastic surgery and put 10 more pounds in their boobs and wear shoe laces just to cover the main parts


i feel so ugly now.
i don't fit her standards because i'm not FAKE


yeah you better feel ugly cuz you got no 30 pound melon hanging on you. YOUR UGLY!!!



every one of your posts ive read has been flaming or just plain stupid

what does this say about you?

(yes i know your above post was sarcasm)
31550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U tell me cuz i d...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

simo2332 wrote:

that is pure opinion tbh, i think there are attractive people in all races , not that it matters tho.


u c u r polite on the way u say things unlike these other ppl gosh
Posted 6/26/08

mrspkay wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

wow.
so i guess if everyone put 10 pounds of makeup on and dressed in as little clothes as possible we be hot too.
ok. i got it.


usually they just use plastic surgery and put 10 more pounds in their boobs and wear shoe laces just to cover the main parts


i feel so ugly now.
i don't fit her standards because i'm not FAKE


yeah you better feel ugly cuz you got no 30 pound melon hanging on you. YOUR UGLY!!!


i know. god. i'm fucking hideous i should just kill myself.
good bye cruel world.
oh why couldn't i have been born latina? why???


haha, all of us that aren't latino we should just die now.



definitely.
Posted 6/26/08
This is a senseless thread.
Posted 6/26/08

simo2332 wrote:

every one of your posts ive read has been flaming or just plain stupid

what does this say about you?

(yes i know your above post was sarcasm)


you have a point there but people have different ways of communicating....why must you single me out when there a lot of other people that just do the same thing as me....
4291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the stars a...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Oh wow that's just umm wow.
Maybe to you, you think Latinos are hotter then other races but then there's other people who think their race are hotter then other races.
It's Your Opinions not ours. Besides you can't prove Latinos are hotter then other races =/ It's a fact -.-
I like feel that I'm offended in a way since I'm asian.... And I totally agree with n_n303
Posted 6/26/08

n_n303 wrote:


Seiya_lover wrote:


simo2332 wrote:

that is pure opinion tbh, i think there are attractive people in all races , not that it matters tho.


u c u r polite on the way u say things unlike these other ppl gosh


Well you weren't very polite when you assumed latinos are hotter than every other race, now were you?


JulieDavon wrote:

haha you're awesome.


thanks? .____.


.........looks like you got some fanclub forming...
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


simo2332 wrote:

every one of your posts ive read has been flaming or just plain stupid

what does this say about you?

(yes i know your above post was sarcasm)


you have a point there but people have different ways of communicating....why must you single me out when there a lot of other people that just do the same thing as me....


because ive noticed you do it alot, im not just singling you out.

769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Some bitches are so full of themselves-they've got no shame. It's only a matter of time when this retarded thread gets locked .
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.