First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
What Anime character would you choose as you best friend and why ?
6648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore ! :D
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
i wan it to be L from deathnote :3
3809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ABU DHABI
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
HINO KAHOKO.....from la corda d'oro.......
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
huhm,,,Itachi Uchiha...he is d best brother and loyal to his village
so.. i think he is d best friends too
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
i think it would have to be kaname kuran from vampire knight b/c he can protect me from danger with his awesome powers
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Ayumu Kasuga from azumanga daioh
she's about my age so it would be ok if I'd hit on her
2045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / far, far away
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
uhh OMG if they wont accept me thatll be a summer but if the did then boo-yah!~~

female :- haruhi from ouran b.c. umm iunno she's cute
male :- tadase b.c. he can cheer ppl up :]] with his bishi charms -.-
2978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Manila
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/29/08
Chi from Chobits. She's the one for me lol. Jokes aside, well because she's cute and she can do all sorts of stuff from surfing the internet to games..its like a personal computer.
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Calgary
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

AnimeKami wrote:


holy_may wrote:

What if they don't accept you as a friend ? =P


ooo owned XD by holy_may

when have you ever not owned some1 lol

but to answer the thread i pick light lol


if you piss light off, wouldnt he kill you? o_o;;
103989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/29/08

xosakura wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


holy_may wrote:

What if they don't accept you as a friend ? =P


ooo owned XD by holy_may

when have you ever not owned some1 lol

but to answer the thread i pick light lol


if you piss light off, wouldnt he kill you? o_o;;


err... wear a helmet and don't tell him your name
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Calgary
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/29/08
ikuto cause friends might lead to love :D
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Calgary
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

AnimeKami wrote:


xosakura wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


holy_may wrote:

What if they don't accept you as a friend ? =P


ooo owned XD by holy_may

when have you ever not owned some1 lol

but to answer the thread i pick light lol


if you piss light off, wouldnt he kill you? o_o;;


err... wear a helmet and don't tell him your name


some friendship that would be O_O
103989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/29/08

xosakura wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xosakura wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


holy_may wrote:

What if they don't accept you as a friend ? =P


ooo owned XD by holy_may

when have you ever not owned some1 lol

but to answer the thread i pick light lol


if you piss light off, wouldnt he kill you? o_o;;


err... wear a helmet and don't tell him your name


some friendship that would be O_O


err... then don't be friends with him lol XD
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
L!!!!!he likes sweets!
2740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
yuuki (vampire knight)
ayu (kanon)
sakura (tsubasa chronicle)
riku (Dn Angel)
theres way more to list but cant be bother
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Sheena Fujibayashi (Tales of Symphonia the Animation) would be my best female friend because she looks fun to hang around with
Kanda, Lavi, and Tyki (D.Gray-Man) they sorta have the same personality as some of my friends
Archer (Fate/stay Night) he looks like one of my friends except that he has black hair instead
Ulquiorra, Yachiru (Bleach) Ulquiorra because ppl say that we sorta have the same personality? and Yachiru becaue shes very energetic and keep that group alive
Ryuu, Kei (Special A) because one of my best friends would be just like them if u put ryuu and kei's personality together
i tend to have more guy friends that girls because i dont get along with most girls because of the things i like so i get along better with guys
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.