First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
Boys wearing makeup
Posted 6/23/10
its okie to me as long as the boy is cute or handsome =)
19250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 6/23/10
They can wear make-up if they want.
6362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Ambiguity
Offline
Posted 6/23/10
It's their life, they can wear it.

My friend went out with a guy who secretly wore make up, he must've been really good at it because we could hardly tell. Usually it's foundation and concealer. One time while she was getting something from his school bag she found his concealer stick, when he saw her he threatened her not to tell anyone or he would break up with her. LOL
Posted 6/23/10

hannasonne wrote:

Boys wearing makeup -> HOT as hell. I've seen that happening and I like it. Makeup is not just for girls.


Maybe you're a lesbian. :'O
Posted 6/23/10

reveriesakura wrote:

its okie to me as long as the boy is cute or handsome =)


But unattractive girls wear make up. Why can't ugly dudes?
10485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/10
only certain guys can wear it and pull it off, but most guys cannot
Posted 6/23/10

xfancyxkiddx wrote:

only certain guys can wear it and pull it off, but most guys cannot


Same thing I said to the other lady. Not all women are attractive, and no one says they can't pull make up off.
10485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/10

soratane wrote:


xfancyxkiddx wrote:

only certain guys can wear it and pull it off, but most guys cannot


Same thing I said to the other lady. Not all women are attractive, and no one says they can't pull make up off.


i agree some girls try way too hard with make up and need to lay off but sometimes the ugly girls use make up and look a tad bit better, which i dont really support guys wearing make-up to look better because youre a guy no one cares lol, guys may say the same thing for girls but eh wont do anything much for us but personally i really dont care what you do i mean ill still think youll look bad or good but i dont care
Posted 6/23/10

xfancyxkiddx wrote:


soratane wrote:


xfancyxkiddx wrote:

only certain guys can wear it and pull it off, but most guys cannot


Same thing I said to the other lady. Not all women are attractive, and no one says they can't pull make up off.


i agree some girls try way too hard with make up and need to lay off but sometimes the ugly girls use make up and look a tad bit better, which i dont really support guys wearing make-up to look better because youre a guy no one cares lol, guys may say the same thing for girls but eh wont do anything much for us but personally i really dont care what you do i mean ill still think youll look bad or good but i dont care


LOL. It's all down to genetics.
I usually find guys who wear make up to be very full of themselves.
10485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/10

soratane wrote:


xfancyxkiddx wrote:


soratane wrote:


xfancyxkiddx wrote:

only certain guys can wear it and pull it off, but most guys cannot


Same thing I said to the other lady. Not all women are attractive, and no one says they can't pull make up off.


i agree some girls try way too hard with make up and need to lay off but sometimes the ugly girls use make up and look a tad bit better, which i dont really support guys wearing make-up to look better because youre a guy no one cares lol, guys may say the same thing for girls but eh wont do anything much for us but personally i really dont care what you do i mean ill still think youll look bad or good but i dont care


LOL. It's all down to genetics.
I usually find guys who wear make up to be very full of themselves.



yeah ive known a few and yeah they are
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/23/10

soratane wrote:


hannasonne wrote:

Boys wearing makeup -> HOT as hell. I've seen that happening and I like it. Makeup is not just for girls.


Maybe you're a lesbian. :'O


Heh. I'm a bisexual.^^
5925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 6/23/10
definately chick magnet.
only guyliner tho.
55129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 6/23/10
I have gay male friends it dose not bother me at all it some case it to hide messed up skin.
2522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 6/23/10
Sometimes eyeliner looks good. On certain boys though.. But i don't think boys should wear lipstick... (Edward Cullen) Yick.
Posted 6/23/10
no. long hair is better. i mean.. LONG HAIR.
First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.