First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Boys wearing makeup
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

FrozenDinner wrote:


Bratii wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:

Dude, I see nothing ~.~ Just because he has no tits doesn't mean that he ain't female...sheesh


ok whatever you have your own opinion let me just say this BILL IS A BOY just because he wears eyeliner, eyeshadow and has long hair dosent make him a girl. Tons of boys have long hair and wear makeup and they arent gay!.


Yes but this guy's erect clitoris is proof.


that isnt an erect clitoris cause an erect clitoris isnt that huge
Posted 7/23/08

Bratii wrote:


FrozenDinner wrote:


Bratii wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:

Dude, I see nothing ~.~ Just because he has no tits doesn't mean that he ain't female...sheesh


ok whatever you have your own opinion let me just say this BILL IS A BOY just because he wears eyeliner, eyeshadow and has long hair dosent make him a girl. Tons of boys have long hair and wear makeup and they arent gay!.


Yes but this guy's erect clitoris is proof.


that isnt an erect clitoris cause an erect clitoris isnt that huge


But his is huge because he's even more feminine than most girls :0.
Posted 7/23/08
of course they can, thats if you swing the other way, is a lady boy or a drag queen
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

FrozenDinner wrote:


Bratii wrote:


FrozenDinner wrote:

Yes but this guy's erect clitoris is proof.


that isnt an erect clitoris cause an erect clitoris isnt that huge


But his is huge because he's even more feminine than most girls :0.


he isnt that feminine! that is hisdick!
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08

Bratii wrote:


FrozenDinner wrote:


Bratii wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:

Dude, I see nothing ~.~ Just because he has no tits doesn't mean that he ain't female...sheesh


ok whatever you have your own opinion let me just say this BILL IS A BOY just because he wears eyeliner, eyeshadow and has long hair dosent make him a girl. Tons of boys have long hair and wear makeup and they arent gay!.


Yes but this guy's erect clitoris is proof.


that isnt an erect clitoris cause an erect clitoris isnt that huge


however, a guy who wears make up and has long hair takes it up the glitter, they are a fender bender, batty boy, chit chity, faggit, poof, the list goes on and here are two of the biggest examples

Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08

Bratii wrote:


FrozenDinner wrote:


Bratii wrote:


FrozenDinner wrote:

Yes but this guy's erect clitoris is proof.


that isnt an erect clitoris cause an erect clitoris isnt that huge


But his is huge because he's even more feminine than most girls :0.


he isnt that feminine! that is hisdick!


Dude, that FrozenDinner guy is right, seriously, there are girls who really have such a huge clit, it's an illness, called Clitoritis Just google it =D
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
if they can pull it off then its totally hot
Posted 7/23/08

Bratii wrote:


FrozenDinner wrote:


Bratii wrote:


FrozenDinner wrote:

Yes but this guy's erect clitoris is proof.


that isnt an erect clitoris cause an erect clitoris isnt that huge


But his is huge because he's even more feminine than most girls :0.


he isnt that feminine! that is hisdick!


You haven't been in HER pants, because she doesn't SWING THAT WAY. :0
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08
wow.......never knew that @.@
BILL IS A BOY STILL AHHAH


FrozenDinner wrote:

You haven't been in HER pants, because she doesn't SWING THAT WAY. :0


but other people have in his pants of course
Posted 7/23/08

Bratii wrote:

wow.......never knew that @.@
BILL IS A BOY STILL AHHAH


Well, now you know it, and you should just get it finally that Bill is a she with clitoritis =D No jokes.
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

MidnightZorya wrote:


Bratii wrote:

wow.......never knew that @.@
BILL IS A BOY STILL AHHAH


Well, now you know it, and you should just get it finally that Bill is a she with clitoritis =D No jokes.


bill is not a girl
he dosent have a clitoritis
thats just his dick =)
Posted 7/23/08

Bratii wrote:

wow.......never knew that @.@
BILL IS A BOY STILL AHHAH


FrozenDinner wrote:

You haven't been in HER pants, because she doesn't SWING THAT WAY. :0


but other people have in his pants of course


HER pants. And they know the truth. But he and his gay assassins kill the people who know. :0
Posted 7/23/08
I dont care either....

just don't go overboard with it....

:]
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my bed sleeping
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Whats with make-up anyway?

No matter how ugly u r the makeup wont cover anything at all...

It just shows that u r self-concious, i hate makeup!

Anyone who wears make up is a total follower
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the place im in r...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
i think it's stupid on anyone.
it'll just make you uglier than you already are later
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.