Post Reply Member Id
Creator
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Name:
Username:
Dob:
chara you would like(you can also make it up):
Picture:
Creator
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
Here you go mariebern . Sorry it took so long I was trying to find a good background that would fit the ace from sc

Posted 7/28/08
Name: Sierra
Username: AtomicLuv
Dob: December 24
chara you would like : (if im amu, could i choose all 4 of her charas? or just 1?) if it's 1 then i'd choose Cross? *if not cross, Dia plz*
Picture:
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Name:daphne
Username:sm3xyang3l
Dob:may 12
chara you would like(you can also make it up):can i hav kisu kisu,pepe,and miki?if not all three i want pepe
Picture:
Creator
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
sorry for the long wait the ids will be here tomorrow
(forgot to check the id area SORRY)
Creator
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

Name:daphne
Username:sm3xyang3l
Dob:may 12
chara you would like(you can also make it up):can i hav kisu kisu,pepe,and miki?if not all three i want pepe
Picture:


Creator
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

AtomicLuv wrote:

Name: Sierra
Username: AtomicLuv
Dob: December 24
chara you would like : (if im amu, could i choose all 4 of her charas? or just 1?) if it's 1 then i'd choose Cross? *if not cross, Dia plz*
Picture:




Posted 8/11/08

BabyChan2 wrote:


AtomicLuv wrote:

Name: Sierra
Username: AtomicLuv
Dob: December 24
chara you would like : (if im amu, could i choose all 4 of her charas? or just 1?) if it's 1 then i'd choose Cross? *if not cross, Dia plz*
Picture:






sweet!! :D!! looks hawt x3 rlly luv it <3 arigato gosaimasu
Posted 9/2/08
Name:Solty
Username:Mikan_Solty
Dob:July 3
chara you would like(you can also make it up): Su
Picture:
Creator
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

Mikan_Solty wrote:

Name:Solty
Username:Mikan_Solty
Dob:July 3
chara you would like(you can also make it up): Su
Picture:


Posted 9/9/08

BabyChan2 wrote:


Mikan_Solty wrote:

Name:Solty
Username:Mikan_Solty
Dob:July 3
chara you would like(you can also make it up): Su
Picture:




Its no probs... Luv it thnks!
You must be logged in to post.