First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Creator
19850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥California.♥
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

vanessa26578 wrote:

~nyaa its really good!! hope u guys make chapter two sooon ^^


we already hav parts of ch 2, sis..... it's just not complete yet....
Posted 7/10/08

Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


vanessa26578 wrote:

~nyaa its really good!! hope u guys make chapter two sooon ^^


we already hav parts of ch 2, sis..... it's just not complete yet....


o, hehe srry i just notice it........
Creator
19850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥California.♥
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

vanessa26578 wrote:


Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


vanessa26578 wrote:

~nyaa its really good!! hope u guys make chapter two sooon ^^


we already hav parts of ch 2, sis..... it's just not complete yet....


o, hehe srry i just notice it........


it's ok, sis.....
Reader
31672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♫ Jonas Brothers...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
awesome!!!!very awesome!!^^
Posted 3/19/09
It's really good!!!
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Neko Chan's wo...
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
Nce start nya =3.. It's an awesome story nya o 3o
Creator
19850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥California.♥
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
Thank-You~!! Please Make sure to come back to read the other chapters that will be put up, once we hav more time to update them!! So far, on chapter 3!! We're also glad that you like our story!!
Reader
356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
Love it ^^ how about chapter 4??
Creator
19850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥California.♥
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

Reign493 wrote:

Love it ^^ how about chapter 4??


Well, we'll get to chapter 4 after we finish chapter 3... So far, I'm thinking everyone is really busy to update it right now... Even me... Though when I have free time, I will try to update it, k~!!

(BTW, You are welcome to help out~!! If you have a part that you want to include next, following the story then please PM it to me. I will take a look at it and I will probably include it to the story and make you a mod and give a color to you so it shows who wrote it...... But all parts of the story always gets PM to me first, k~!!)
Reader
356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


Reign493 wrote:

Love it ^^ how about chapter 4??


Well, we'll get to chapter 4 after we finish chapter 3... So far, I'm thinking everyone is really busy to update it right now... Even me... Though when I have free time, I will try to update it, k~!!

(BTW, You are welcome to help out~!! If you have a part that you want to include next, following the story then please PM it to me. I will take a look at it and I will probably include it to the story and make you a mod and give a color to you so it shows who wrote it...... But all parts of the story always gets PM to me first, k~!!)


as u wish ^^
Creator
19850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥California.♥
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

Reign493 wrote:


Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


Reign493 wrote:

Love it ^^ how about chapter 4??


Well, we'll get to chapter 4 after we finish chapter 3... So far, I'm thinking everyone is really busy to update it right now... Even me... Though when I have free time, I will try to update it, k~!!

(BTW, You are welcome to help out~!! If you have a part that you want to include next, following the story then please PM it to me. I will take a look at it and I will probably include it to the story and make you a mod and give a color to you so it shows who wrote it...... But all parts of the story always gets PM to me first, k~!!)


as u wish ^^


LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.