First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Discuss the story!!!
Story Writer.
10559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PJAYA, Selangor D...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
umm, excuse me.. To tell you guys the truth, i want to cry already!! I just read the new characters and it freaked me to see that there are so many vampires!! And they seem to put it as half vampires which means they are dhampirs! But if you read them carefully, they are so far from our world and i'm really freaked out...Plus, i'm sad because my character is supposed to be the the Lord of the Dhampirs here and people continues to create characters that doesn't fit each other, i can't continue my story properly as it is already broken...Ken, can you please... help!!
Story Writer.
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Basel, Switzerland
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
yep it is a huge problem... I noticed that too.... sry it's kinda my fault.... we really need to do something. I'm already thinking about it....
Story Writer.
10559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PJAYA, Selangor D...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

-Kenshin- wrote:

yep it is a huge problem... I noticed that too.... sry it's kinda my fault.... we really need to do something. I'm already thinking about it....


Can i ask of this from you? I seriously think that if someone wants to be a dhampir, they should read MY character first to know about 'dhampirs'. Because if we keep having dhampirs that isn't like what i pictured then my character's gone! Though we can create charas as we want to, but there should be some rules so that they won't get out of topic!! Waah....
Story Writer.
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Basel, Switzerland
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

aichmophobian wrote:


-Kenshin- wrote:

yep it is a huge problem... I noticed that too.... sry it's kinda my fault.... we really need to do something. I'm already thinking about it....


Can i ask of this from you? I seriously think that if someone wants to be a dhampir, they should read MY character first to know about 'dhampirs'. Because if we keep having dhampirs that isn't like what i pictured then my character's gone! Though we can create charas as we want to, but there should be some rules so that they won't get out of topic!! Waah....


it's ok... I think about it, how to handle this the best way...
if you have any ideas just say them
Story Writer.
10559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PJAYA, Selangor D...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

-Kenshin- wrote:


aichmophobian wrote:


-Kenshin- wrote:

yep it is a huge problem... I noticed that too.... sry it's kinda my fault.... we really need to do something. I'm already thinking about it....


Can i ask of this from you? I seriously think that if someone wants to be a dhampir, they should read MY character first to know about 'dhampirs'. Because if we keep having dhampirs that isn't like what i pictured then my character's gone! Though we can create charas as we want to, but there should be some rules so that they won't get out of topic!! Waah....


it's ok... I think about it, how to handle this the best way...
if you have any ideas just say them


Thanx...I'm not trying to control here, but we're writing one BIG story here, so we should bid by the law, don't you agree? I think most of them don't even read the prologue T-T...Like we decided earlier, there should be like 4 main races right? Or isn't it? Did you change it already? Vampires are the Undead ( i forgot the name for this race, sorry) Dhampirs too. I built my character according to this...Though there aren't any main character in this story, but we should at least hv some leader for each race, please...In my story, the vampire's kingdom is the Kingdom of Merah and the ruler is Count Vlad Dracul, and my Reza is the son born from his marriage with a human. Err, do you get what i mean?
Story Writer.
10559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PJAYA, Selangor D...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
I suppose you don't?
Story Writer.
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Basel, Switzerland
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
i suppuse i got it^^ the problem is like you said: some people don't even read the prologue.... most not even the rules. so if they don't read anything of that I can't rule them in another way.... know what I mean?
first: you can put this rules of the undead to the "rules"^^.... if this doesn't work we have to do something that has more effect. if nothing works there would be another way. it is possible to have some stories mor... so you could begin your story. a vampire story. if u put all the rules into the prologue it should work out. because it's something new... everyone would read it...
Story Writer.
10559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PJAYA, Selangor D...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

-Kenshin- wrote:

i suppuse i got it^^ the problem is like you said: some people don't even read the prologue.... most not even the rules. so if they don't read anything of that I can't rule them in another way.... know what I mean?
first: you can put this rules of the undead to the "rules"^^.... if this doesn't work we have to do something that has more effect. if nothing works there would be another way. it is possible to have some stories mor... so you could begin your story. a vampire story. if u put all the rules into the prologue it should work out. because it's something new... everyone would read it...


Ken, i've already put up the rules as requested. But i'm curious, what about the approved characters?
Story Writer.
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Basel, Switzerland
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
there is one who already recogniced that she made mistakes... she will change some parts of her chara... make it weaker^^
Story Writer.
10559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PJAYA, Selangor D...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

-Kenshin- wrote:

there is one who already recogniced that she made mistakes... she will change some parts of her chara... make it weaker^^


Oh, it's okay, then ^^
Story Writer.
22062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In my Sanctuary
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
I have an idea, do you think the story would make more sence if some people linked their stories with someone elses. You know, like some people use things that another person used in their story to make the everyones stories a little more connected together. Not only that, some people can eventually met in stories. Because how I read this story now, it seems like everyone is just writing for themselves. If we do something like this, the story will make a little more sence, at least to me it will. Please tell me what you guys think of my idea.
Creator
23394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'd rather not say!
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

Naruto_Genius wrote:

I have an idea, do you think the story would make more sence if some people linked their stories with someone elses. You know, like some people use things that another person used in their story to make the everyones stories a little more connected together. Not only that, some people can eventually met in stories. Because how I read this story now, it seems like everyone is just writing for themselves. If we do something like this, the story will make a little more sence, at least to me it will. Please tell me what you guys think of my idea.


Elaborate please.....I want to help you out but i dont get what you mean...
Story Writer.
22062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In my Sanctuary
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

syphl wrote:


Naruto_Genius wrote:

I have an idea, do you think the story would make more sence if some people linked their stories with someone elses. You know, like some people use things that another person used in their story to make the everyones stories a little more connected together. Not only that, some people can eventually met in stories. Because how I read this story now, it seems like everyone is just writing for themselves. If we do something like this, the story will make a little more sence, at least to me it will. Please tell me what you guys think of my idea.


Elaborate please.....I want to help you out but i dont get what you mean...


I'm talking about that some people can met and stuff, and use different parts to connect the story more. For example, Some one in another story finds the wanted poster in my story and sets out to find me or something, or even just see it or something. That was just an example, but to me, its as if all the stories are in different worlds, doing something like that would help the story make more sence. You kinda understand what I'm talking about yet?
Story Writer.
10559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PJAYA, Selangor D...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

Naruto_Genius wrote:


syphl wrote:


Naruto_Genius wrote:

I have an idea, do you think the story would make more sence if some people linked their stories with someone elses. You know, like some people use things that another person used in their story to make the everyones stories a little more connected together. Not only that, some people can eventually met in stories. Because how I read this story now, it seems like everyone is just writing for themselves. If we do something like this, the story will make a little more sence, at least to me it will. Please tell me what you guys think of my idea.


Elaborate please.....I want to help you out but i dont get what you mean...


I'm talking about that some people can met and stuff, and use different parts to connect the story more. For example, Some one in another story finds the wanted poster in my story and sets out to find me or something, or even just see it or something. That was just an example, but to me, its as if all the stories are in different worlds, doing something like that would help the story make more sence. You kinda understand what I'm talking about yet?


Urm, isn't that exactly what we're doing now? Many of the charas have already met. Right?
Creator
23394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'd rather not say!
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Naruto_Genius wrote:


syphl wrote:


Naruto_Genius wrote:

I have an idea, do you think the story would make more sence if some people linked their stories with someone elses. You know, like some people use things that another person used in their story to make the everyones stories a little more connected together. Not only that, some people can eventually met in stories. Because how I read this story now, it seems like everyone is just writing for themselves. If we do something like this, the story will make a little more sence, at least to me it will. Please tell me what you guys think of my idea.


Elaborate please.....I want to help you out but i dont get what you mean...


I'm talking about that some people can met and stuff, and use different parts to connect the story more. For example, Some one in another story finds the wanted poster in my story and sets out to find me or something, or even just see it or something. That was just an example, but to me, its as if all the stories are in different worlds, doing something like that would help the story make more sence. You kinda understand what I'm talking about yet?


Yeah...Alot of the characters have met and others will meet soon... are you reading the rest of the stories already...??? Thats very important that you keep track of what the others are writing, if you want to interact with them eventually... ...you can introduce your charcter to the other characters anyway you like, you dont need to wait for someone else to do it!! see you soon
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.