First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What defines a furry?
75664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08
I think a furry is someone who enjoys taking one an animal persona.
Am I wrong?
Posted 6/27/08

kkpodesky wrote:

I think a furry is someone who enjoys taking one an animal persona.
Am I wrong?


i think you're talking about furry fandoms.

Furry fandom is a fandom devoted to anthropomorphic animal characters. Since the 1980s, the term furries has come to refer to such characters.

Fictional work celebrated by furry fandom typically attributes high-level intelligence, human facial expressions and anatomy, speech, bipedalism, clothing, or other attributes to otherwise animal characters. Work in any medium that includes such characters may be considered part of the furry genre, although they are most often seen in comics, cartoons, animated films, allegorical novels, and video games.
75664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

love-starrs wrote:


kkpodesky wrote:

I think a furry is someone who enjoys taking one an animal persona.
Am I wrong?


i think you're talking about furry fandoms.

Furry fandom is a fandom devoted to anthropomorphic animal characters. Since the 1980s, the term furries has come to refer to such characters.

Fictional work celebrated by furry fandom typically attributes high-level intelligence, human facial expressions and anatomy, speech, bipedalism, clothing, or other attributes to otherwise animal characters. Work in any medium that includes such characters may be considered part of the furry genre, although they are most often seen in comics, cartoons, animated films, allegorical novels, and video games.



Thanks that helps .... but does that mean there are no limits?
Posted 6/27/08

kkpodesky wrote:

Thanks that helps .... but does that mean there are no limits?


define limits. what do you mean by there are no limits?
75664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

love-starrs wrote:


kkpodesky wrote:

Thanks that helps .... but does that mean there are no limits?


define limits. what do you mean by there are no limits?


well that just seem to cover a very wide range of people!
Posted 6/27/08

kkpodesky wrote:

well that just seem to cover a very wide range of people!


haha. well. yupps. it does cover a lot of pple. go check wiki.
i think it would help you understand better. like the history, the people, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom
75664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

love-starrs wrote:


kkpodesky wrote:

well that just seem to cover a very wide range of people!


haha. well. yupps. it does cover a lot of pple. go check wiki.
i think it would help you understand better. like the history, the people, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom


cool thanks
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

kkpodesky wrote:

I think a furry is someone who enjoys taking one an animal persona.
Am I wrong?


http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Furry
Posted 6/27/08
Man, google.com is awesome...

Floetry~
14946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UNITED KINGDOM!!....
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
umm..........according to the dictionary online furry means consisting of or resembling fur..!!
Posted 6/27/08
i've always been under the impression that a furry was someone who thought they were an animal
Posted 6/27/08
*shudders* just labeling them a freak will normally (or not so normally >.>) define a furry
24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Furry: a creature from one imaginations that has the characteristics of a human shape body with the fur and face characteristic of an animal...I think that's something like that
Posted 7/29/08
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

h4x0rz wrote:


kkpodesky wrote:

I think a furry is someone who enjoys taking one an animal persona.
Am I wrong?


http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Furry


yes.. this has everything you need to know about the definition of a furry. and then some...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.