First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Mitsui Aika
Creator
13382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08
Please Feel Free To Post Any Thing About Mitsui Aika





+1 Gif
Haha Cute Aika Expression
Staff
55617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines... bu...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
lol nice!!
on the gif Eri was controlling Mittsi hehe XD
& on the left side Aichan posing for the camera hehehe XD
Creator
13382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08

killua777 wrote:

lol nice!!
on the gif Eri was controlling Mittsi hehe XD
& on the left side Aichan posing for the camera hehehe XD


haha ok... heres a picture can u spot who is the odd one here ?

Staff
55617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines... bu...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

berryzkobo wrote:


killua777 wrote:

lol nice!!
on the gif Eri was controlling Mittsi hehe XD
& on the left side Aichan posing for the camera hehehe XD


haha ok... heres a picture can u spot who is the odd one here ?



hmmm.. well i noticed Reina first cuz she's goin to eat ^_^
& probably Jun Jun she only used one finger in her cheeks maybe to pose like thinking something ehehe ^^
Creator
13382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

killua777 wrote:


berryzkobo wrote:


killua777 wrote:

lol nice!!
on the gif Eri was controlling Mittsi hehe XD
& on the left side Aichan posing for the camera hehehe XD


haha ok... heres a picture can u spot who is the odd one here ?



hmmm.. well i noticed Reina first cuz she's goin to eat ^_^
& probably Jun Jun she only used one finger in her cheeks maybe to pose like thinking something ehehe ^^


haaha... the really odd thing is Aika eyes were close ~!
Staff
55617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines... bu...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

berryzkobo wrote:


killua777 wrote:


berryzkobo wrote:


killua777 wrote:

lol nice!!
on the gif Eri was controlling Mittsi hehe XD
& on the left side Aichan posing for the camera hehehe XD


haha ok... heres a picture can u spot who is the odd one here ?



hmmm.. well i noticed Reina first cuz she's goin to eat ^_^
& probably Jun Jun she only used one finger in her cheeks maybe to pose like thinking something ehehe ^^


haaha... the really odd thing is Aika eyes were close ~!


agh! i knew it was goin to be her... hehe XD
cuz she the one who looks really happy XD
Creator
13382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08

killua777 wrote:


berryzkobo wrote:


killua777 wrote:


berryzkobo wrote:


killua777 wrote:

lol nice!!
on the gif Eri was controlling Mittsi hehe XD
& on the left side Aichan posing for the camera hehehe XD


haha ok... heres a picture can u spot who is the odd one here ?



hmmm.. well i noticed Reina first cuz she's goin to eat ^_^
& probably Jun Jun she only used one finger in her cheeks maybe to pose like thinking something ehehe ^^


haaha... the really odd thing is Aika eyes were close ~!


agh! i knew it was goin to be her... hehe XD
cuz she the one who looks really happy XD



hehe any way i wish she had a photo book

cause she has a good figure and she looks gorgeous in bikinis



Staff
55617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines... bu...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

berryzkobo wrote:


hehe any way i wish she had a photo book

cause she has a good figure and she looks gorgeous in bikinis





ah yea! she should have a PB...
i agree with u hehe ^^
& she has a great smile hehehe ^^
Creator
13382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

killua777 wrote:


berryzkobo wrote:


hehe any way i wish she had a photo book

cause she has a good figure and she looks gorgeous in bikinis





ah yea! she should have a PB...
i agree with u hehe ^^
& she has a great smile hehehe ^^


haha ... i took the test and it told me that i was more toward aika O_O maybe shes just my type now
Staff
55617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines... bu...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

berryzkobo wrote:


haha ... i took the test and it told me that i was more toward aika O_O maybe shes just my type now


lol yea i saw ur result hehe ^^
me, im still Eri heheh ^_^
Creator
13382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

killua777 wrote:


berryzkobo wrote:


haha ... i took the test and it told me that i was more toward aika O_O maybe shes just my type now


lol yea i saw ur result hehe ^^
me, im still Eri heheh ^_^


im happy with my result cause i dunno who i really like . lol.

what about u ? your result matches to your one u like?
Staff
55617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines... bu...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

berryzkobo wrote:


killua777 wrote:


berryzkobo wrote:


haha ... i took the test and it told me that i was more toward aika O_O maybe shes just my type now


lol yea i saw ur result hehe ^^
me, im still Eri heheh ^_^


im happy with my result cause i dunno who i really like . lol.

what about u ? your result matches to your one u like?


yep! hehe ^^
I love my result! hehe ^^
I got Eri at 96%.... 4% more & it'll be a 100% for me!! lol hehe XD
Creator
13382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

killua777 wrote:


berryzkobo wrote:


killua777 wrote:


berryzkobo wrote:


haha ... i took the test and it told me that i was more toward aika O_O maybe shes just my type now


lol yea i saw ur result hehe ^^
me, im still Eri heheh ^_^


im happy with my result cause i dunno who i really like . lol.

what about u ? your result matches to your one u like?


yep! hehe ^^
I love my result! hehe ^^
I got Eri at 96%.... 4% more & it'll be a 100% for me!! lol hehe XD


ahahah.... i thought my favourite was reina but it seems that the result gave me another new path
Staff
55617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines... bu...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

berryzkobo wrote:

ahahah.... i thought my favourite was reina but it seems that the result gave me another new path


lol hehhe ^^
well you can have as many favorites as you want hehe ^^
Staff
14026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Aihouse
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Mistui!!!! chou kawaii yo!!

I like her, nuff said.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.