First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Ask Dan!
Otaku
5563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~The World~
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
..........................just watch the anime?
Otaku Mod
59282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Viva Las Vegas!
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

ariake-luna wrote:


Dando008 wrote:


ariake-luna wrote:

hello =) umm i was wondering if there was going to be a season 2 for Gakuen Alice (cause some people say yes and others say no) and also if there is going to be a season 3 for Minami-Ke ?? thank you ^_^


Let's see...for Gakuen Alice I haven't heard of any genuine news on it, but the manga for it is still ongoing. I believe if they finish off the manga then a potential sequel for the anime might come up for sure. You'll have to cross your fingers for that one!

As for Minami-Ke, It might be the same deal as well since their manga is still ongoing. No announcements on any kind of 3rd season coming up, but I would think they would put one up. Hopefully from the first season's animators since I think the comedic value is a bit higher than the second season..although second season did had some nice fanservice...


thank you, and i agree about the Minami-ke thing (season 1 was wayyyy better)


Update: Well, i would like to say that there will be a 3rd season coming up. Really soon too! Around Octoberish we will have more Minami-Ke! I will post more additional information about it in our forums under our list of Fall Anime!
Otaku
1363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anaheim
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
I'm just going to ask.....
When is the release of the jigoku shoujo mitsuganae subbed episodes
Otaku
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anime world
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
I've been getting a hold of some rumors regarding Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Season 2. I just wanna ask if this is fact of fiction.
Otaku
1578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / 6feet under
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
yup its true but production is on going .... as they say..
Otaku Mod
59282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Viva Las Vegas!
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08

marklouis_7 wrote:

I'm just going to ask.....
When is the release of the jigoku shoujo mitsuganae subbed episodes


Just yesturday it has started to get subbed. Let me provide you a couple of links for the first episode. They just started so you should expect weekly releases from the sub group.

Download Torrent:
http://www.datorrents.com/download/40476-jigoku-shoujo-mitsuganae-01-h264-848x480-aero-mkv

Stream it:
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v162908355cHAacCC

Enjoy!
Otaku
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anime world
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

CutMeDeep wrote:

yup its true but production is on going .... as they say..


Ok thank u
Otaku
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anime world
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
Ehem.. So, pertaining as to what I said in the AO wall.. Is there a 2nd season for Karin?
Otaku Mod
59282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Viva Las Vegas!
Offline
Posted 11/4/08 , edited 11/4/08

goodboy163 wrote:

Ehem.. So, pertaining as to what I said in the AO wall.. Is there a 2nd season for Karin?


As for Karin, I do not see any signs of a sequel as of now. One of the latest things that has been going on is that the manga finished at 2008 and the light novel just finish before the manga around 2007. I believe that there was an original anime ending to tie things up. Though at least an OVA would be nice to see.
Otaku
3355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Holy Grail
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08
ousu Dan! can i have a request for anime to watch... genre is comedy x slice of life x romance?? Is there season 3 of TRC?
Otaku Mod
59282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Viva Las Vegas!
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

neverknight wrote:

ousu Dan! can i have a request for anime to watch... genre is comedy x slice of life x romance?? Is there season 3 of TRC?


Hello neverknight, just wondering, are you asking for an anime that has comedy, slice of life and romance? And is the whole name of th anime just TRC or do you have the whole name for that? Reply back whenever you can!
Otaku
3355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Holy Grail
Offline
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 12/4/08

Dando008 wrote:


neverknight wrote:

ousu Dan! can i have a request for anime to watch... genre is comedy x slice of life x romance?? Is there season 3 of TRC?


Hello neverknight, just wondering, are you asking for an anime that has comedy, slice of life and romance? And is the whole name of th anime just TRC or do you have the whole name for that? Reply back whenever you can!


Yes! unless theirs comedy x slice of life x romance just like toradora, kannagi, seto hanayome, nagasarete airantou.. TRC is Tsubasa Reservior Chronicle.
alright im going to do a marathon going to start now hahaha. Tnx !!
Otaku Mod
59282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Viva Las Vegas!
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08

neverknight wrote:


Dando008 wrote:


neverknight wrote:

ousu Dan! can i have a request for anime to watch... genre is comedy x slice of life x romance?? Is there season 3 of TRC?


Hello neverknight, just wondering, are you asking for an anime that has comedy, slice of life and romance? And is the whole name of th anime just TRC or do you have the whole name for that? Reply back whenever you can!


Yes! unless theirs comedy x slice of life x romance just like toradora, kannagi, seto hanayome, nagasarete airantou.. TRC is Tsubasa Reservior Chronicle.


Ah! I see. Well, first off about the sequel to TRC...Yes! There is a sequel coming out for sure. The next seqel i called Tsubasa Chronicle: Shunraiki

Tsubasa/xxxHOLiC Project

A 4 part OVA will be released with limited editions of the Tsubasa and xxxHOLiC volumes.
There will be two OVAs for each series, with plots linked together.

What material they cover has not been confirmed yet.

The first part of the OVA will be available with a special edition of volume 26 of the Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE manga.

Source: http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/tsubaholi/ (Official Project Website)

And as for anime like Torador, Kannagi, etc...Here is a list you might wanna check out...

Zero no Tsukaima ( 3 seasons)
Hayate the Combat Butler
Clannad...if you haven't already seen it
Maburaho
Mahoraba ~Heartful days~

That should get you started for now...enjoy!
Otaku
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anime world
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
Hello, I would like to ask if you(or anyone) can tell me where I can download torrent links for the ending song of Itazura na Kiss namely:
"Jikan yo Tomare ft. SEAMO" by AYU

And as a reward, I'll pray(curse) for your happiness and good health this 2009
Otaku
4963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / --
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
mouuu~ dando x=
dando's busy agn x.x! nyahahaha x=
dando suureeee is busy o-o
with work && AO xD! hahs.
ganbattee nehh? P:!
ohyeah, i came here just to drop by. LOLS x=
><!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.