First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Moderator
85614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ••║ιи тнє ѕтαяѕ║••
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

ForARight wrote:

ohh. now i get it...i dont know how to do the quote thing like Loanie and u ............u can check whenever u have time


lol on the upper right hand corner...it has the quote thing....what u do is click that and the quote will show do that to the ones u reply to ne
Moderator
14215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I wonder...
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
lol. silly Kei
Moderator
85614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ••║ιи тнє ѕтαяѕ║••
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
waaahh! now im currently waiting for Night Wizard the Animation it was getting so interesting too
Creator
49367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the clouds
Offline
Posted 12/20/07

lilvietgurl wrote:


ForARight wrote:

ohh. now i get it...i dont know how to do the quote thing like Loanie and u ............u can check whenever u have time


lol on the upper right hand corner...it has the quote thing....what u do is click that and the quote will show do that to the ones u reply to ne


thanks loanie. now i know how to quote
Creator
49367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the clouds
Offline
Posted 12/20/07

Jenangelx3 wrote:

lol. silly Kei



Creator
49367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the clouds
Offline
Posted 12/20/07

lilvietgurl wrote:

waaahh! now im currently waiting for Night Wizard the Animation it was getting so interesting too


good anime
28303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a Big Black Sw...
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
deathnote bleach naruto and.......yaoi(that counts)
Creator
49367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the clouds
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
prism ark is good
Creator
49367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the clouds
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
theres some good new anime out now. which one is everyone watching now?
Moderator
85614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ••║ιи тнє ѕтαяѕ║••
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

ForARight wrote:

theres some good new anime out now. which one is everyone watching now?


i havnt got time to watch any...but can u recommend me some anime please ^^ thank you
Creator
49367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the clouds
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

lilvietgurl wrote:


ForARight wrote:

theres some good new anime out now. which one is everyone watching now?


i havnt got time to watch any...but can u recommend me some anime please ^^ thank you


oh. i havnt watched any new ones yet either. i just wanted to know which ones everyone is watching. cause maybe i might want to watch it
Moderator
85614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ••║ιи тнє ѕтαяѕ║••
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

ForARight wrote:


lilvietgurl wrote:


ForARight wrote:

theres some good new anime out now. which one is everyone watching now?


i havnt got time to watch any...but can u recommend me some anime please ^^ thank you


oh. i havnt watched any new ones yet either. i just wanted to know which ones everyone is watching. cause maybe i might want to watch it


oh...lol...ok....well the last one i watched was Sola...and i saw a little bit of Ayakashi...that was like some time ago...but i think you might like Ayakashi ^____^ and maybe u should try Sola as well....all the episodes in Sola are finished
Creator
49367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the clouds
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

lilvietgurl wrote:


ForARight wrote:


lilvietgurl wrote:


ForARight wrote:

theres some good new anime out now. which one is everyone watching now?


i havnt got time to watch any...but can u recommend me some anime please ^^ thank you


oh. i havnt watched any new ones yet either. i just wanted to know which ones everyone is watching. cause maybe i might want to watch it


oh...lol...ok....well the last one i watched was Sola...and i saw a little bit of Ayakashi...that was like some time ago...but i think you might like Ayakashi ^____^ and maybe u should try Sola as well....all the episodes in Sola are finished


ive seen sola. its good. just not the ending.......ill try ayakashi. thanks
Moderator
85614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ••║ιи тнє ѕтαяѕ║••
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

ForARight wrote:


lilvietgurl wrote:


ForARight wrote:


lilvietgurl wrote:


ForARight wrote:

theres some good new anime out now. which one is everyone watching now?


i havnt got time to watch any...but can u recommend me some anime please ^^ thank you


oh. i havnt watched any new ones yet either. i just wanted to know which ones everyone is watching. cause maybe i might want to watch it


oh...lol...ok....well the last one i watched was Sola...and i saw a little bit of Ayakashi...that was like some time ago...but i think you might like Ayakashi ^____^ and maybe u should try Sola as well....all the episodes in Sola are finished


ive seen sola. its good. just not the ending.......ill try ayakashi. thanks


ur welcome there is this one i just saw...but i forgot what its called

Creator
49367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the clouds
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

lilvietgurl wrote:


ForARight wrote:


lilvietgurl wrote:


ForARight wrote:


lilvietgurl wrote:


ForARight wrote:

theres some good new anime out now. which one is everyone watching now?


i havnt got time to watch any...but can u recommend me some anime please ^^ thank you


oh. i havnt watched any new ones yet either. i just wanted to know which ones everyone is watching. cause maybe i might want to watch it


oh...lol...ok....well the last one i watched was Sola...and i saw a little bit of Ayakashi...that was like some time ago...but i think you might like Ayakashi ^____^ and maybe u should try Sola as well....all the episodes in Sola are finished


ive seen sola. its good. just not the ending.......ill try ayakashi. thanks


ur welcome there is this one i just saw...but i forgot what its called




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.