First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is God a He or She?
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 2/21/07

655 wrote:


Hopchow wrote:

Well since history tells us that men are better than women...


O RLY?



In history yes men are better then women because women were oppressed.. So he is telling the truth.
58645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 2/21/07

655 wrote:


Hopchow wrote:

Well since history tells us that men are better than women...


O RLY?



Please don't hurt me I sincerely repent for the sorrows every female has ever had to go through for the sake of humanity. I would also like to repent for females of other species just in case.

edit: Just in case you don't think I'm sincere. Females have longer life spans, higher average abilities to endure pain, are better at focusing, and have a better grasp on reading people emotionally.
6815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Seattle ,WA
Offline
Posted 2/21/07
wha he says is true ooo ssooo true
Posted 2/21/07
it really doesn't matter if god's a he or she cuz as long as you're happy believeing in it,
Then cool whatever but on my opinion I was always taught and believed it was a man!

Is that what everyone else thinks too!
6815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Seattle ,WA
Offline
Posted 2/21/07
well thats majority of ppl here at Cr
9125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Behind Your House
Offline
Posted 2/21/07
God is a HESHE "shemale" he can be both gender
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 2/21/07

ack44 wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:

Eros wrote:

Genisis 1:27 of some version or other out of the hundreds upon hundreds. “God Created man in his image, in the divine image he created him, male and female he created him.


In the original Hevrew the "he" isn't gender specific. Sorry.


You might be right but you can also be wrong. ‘He’ can also be specifying gender cos in the bible men are considered to be the superior. ‘He’ definitely refers to man. But i stand corrected – in some ways – as to what you’re trying to imply; for I know for a fact that ‘He’ is a general term way back in history.

It’s so happen that equality of gender has been questioned, cos people these days are politically corrected and/or non-gender biased.
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/07
We really don't know what is God is because nobody seen God.
also men and women are equal.
58645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 2/21/07

muning_yeye wrote:

We really don't know what is God is because nobody seen God.
also men and women are equal.


Are you sure we're equal? All the girls I know have spent years telling me how much better than me they are. If we are indeed equal I'm going to stop paying for dinner and start making them open doors.
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 2/21/07

muning_yeye wrote:

We really don't know what is God is because nobody seen God.
also men and women are equal.



agreed.this answers everything gg
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/07

655 wrote:

HAY GUYZ GOD DOESN'T EXIST.


hey dude.. what made you say that God doesnt exist?

56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/07
men and women are equal not in terms of paying something or in doing something. in some ways. women are better than men or the other way around. we're equal as a human being.
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/21/07
God is a he..to me and that is my opinion..
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 2/21/07

Hopchow wrote:


muning_yeye wrote:

We really don't know what is God is because nobody seen God.
also men and women are equal.


Are you sure we're equal? All the girls I know have spent years telling me how much better than me they are. If we are indeed equal I'm going to stop paying for dinner and start making them open doors.


Very clever. Your examples are something that men predetermined to do cos - of course - guys are up to something. Would you let a girl open a door for you? oh, men!

~ as for the bills, it can always be settle.


sushi4me wrote:

God is a he..to me and that is my opinion..

^ you have my side buddy! =)
53235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/21/07
God is a he, but he has a wife, and you know she probably calls the shots!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.