First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Avatar Museum
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08
oh here is the Avatars Museum!!. you can post as many photos you can with editing in it here is some of puppygirl3's examples and photos that i want it to be in this Avatars Museum


Posted 6/29/08
pic i drew but with a cute border

Not An Avi but yeah...
Posted 7/25/08


Hehe..v. lousy-neh?
Posted 7/28/08
Aviis:





Banners:




GFX Mod
5541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
hehe, i just wanted to up here xp haha lol(:

Customers
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08
i wanted this in the museum lols



Posted 9/14/08
Everyone. You can link it. so you dont need to put pictures to the forum.

Here's some of it: "Click the Spoiler"

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dark_Rabbit_Girl/photos
Then looked at every thing. some of them are's xchia101 the others are mine.
Customers
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
here's on of my works ^^



more in my photo album
Customers
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

Inu-kage wrote:

pic i drew but with a cute border

Not An Avi but yeah...


how did you do that yu gi oh card?
please teach me... it's awesome

Posted 11/16/08

friendlychic wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:

pic i drew but with a cute border

Not An Avi but yeah...


how did you do that yu gi oh card?
please teach me... it's awesome



Im kinda sleepy to teach u but heres a link for how i made it!

http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/
Customers
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Inu-kage wrote:


friendlychic wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:

pic i drew but with a cute border

Not An Avi but yeah...


how did you do that yu gi oh card?
please teach me... it's awesome



Im kinda sleepy to teach u but heres a link for how i made it!

http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/


thanks so much ne~!

35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 12/23/08


more here
Posted 1/28/09

Wow that's so cute. Can u make me one.

35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


Wow that's so cute. Can u make me one.



sure..but it might take sometime cuz i'm making other requests :3..can u request in kawaii avatar destination??[>//<]
Posted 1/29/09

animemusiklover wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


Wow that's so cute. Can u make me one.



sure..but it might take sometime cuz i'm making other requests :3..can u request in kawaii avatar destination??[>//<]


ok. ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.