First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
the character u want 2 punch
2210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The GREATEST city...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
mine is Mugi Asai from Hitohira. it was a good anime but Mugi always say she cant do this she cant do that and she always cry. but the ending was really good.
2210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The GREATEST city...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
also Ichigo Momomiya, she cant even kill a person cause he is half of her boyfriend. ok i just hate girls in love. they dont even think about anything
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
You might as well punch through your screen
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In A Anime World
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
kikyo from inuyasha she will not die she needs to give it up inuyasha does not like her just die already kikyo
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
there is more than one for me i also hate some of the crazy in love girls
104095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

legendry-sakura wrote:

also Ichigo Momomiya, she cant even kill a person cause he is half of her boyfriend. ok i just hate girls in love. they dont even think about anything


so you would hate yourself when you fall in love???
4662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / europe
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
hmm.. thete was one but i can't remember the name.. -.-'' i thing that ws in bleach.. ^___^
2210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The GREATEST city...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

AnimeKami wrote:


legendry-sakura wrote:

also Ichigo Momomiya, she cant even kill a person cause he is half of her boyfriend. ok i just hate girls in love. they dont even think about anything


so you would hate yourself when you fall in love???


well yeah kinda i wont hate myself if i think about more than the boy
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Uh, well I would love to punch a couple of people in Naruto. Like Naruto, because he's an idiot and he won't die. Sakura cause she's useless. Sasuke cause he's an emo and he's gay, Orochimaru because it's Michael Jackson in disguise, and a couple of others.
2210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The GREATEST city...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

holy_may wrote:

You might as well punch through your screen


well i almost did that
104095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

legendry-sakura wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


legendry-sakura wrote:

also Ichigo Momomiya, she cant even kill a person cause he is half of her boyfriend. ok i just hate girls in love. they dont even think about anything


so you would hate yourself when you fall in love???


well yeah kinda i wont hate myself if i think about more than the boy


er... not much too say XD
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Makoto from School Days....that jerk!
2210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The GREATEST city...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

AnimeKami wrote:


legendry-sakura wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


legendry-sakura wrote:

also Ichigo Momomiya, she cant even kill a person cause he is half of her boyfriend. ok i just hate girls in love. they dont even think about anything


so you would hate yourself when you fall in love???


well yeah kinda i wont hate myself if i think about more than the boy


er... not much too say XD


but not all of them through, only the ones that lost they head when they are in love
2374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
makoto!!!!! and tyki from d. gray-man!! i was soo mad at him until i broke my precious pen and i can't use it anymore!! T^T everytime i look at his face, i remembered my pen....
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08
Harry from gungrave. He wasn't a true brother to brandon. he killed brandon's girlfriend, his father figure and destroyed his reputation. Harry was a bitch. I prefer the game's ending, when Brandon shoots a bullet through Harry's skull.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.