First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
who is the hotiest guy in anime
Posted 6/27/08
Lelouch
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08



to answer you no it does not. thats why i made this poster V_V
Posted 6/27/08

AnimeKami wrote:




to answer you no it does not. thats why i made this poster V_V


might as well back up your mot lol

12776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
*sigh* I'd say Lawliet or smt but I just got discouraged of those disturbing images just at the top of this post >.<
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/27/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:




to answer you no it does not. thats why i made this poster V_V


might as well back up your mot lol



lmao XD is that the raw i used, in previous threads?
Posted 6/27/08

AnimeKami wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:




to answer you no it does not. thats why i made this poster V_V


might as well back up your mot lol



lmao XD is that the raw i used, in previous threads?


yup
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/27/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:




to answer you no it does not. thats why i made this poster V_V


might as well back up your mot lol



lmao XD is that the raw i used, in previous threads?


yup


lmao this is getting off topic XD but o well . but to answer the forum XD im a dude it would be creepy to find a guy hot.

Posted 6/27/08

AnimeKami wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:




to answer you no it does not. thats why i made this poster V_V


might as well back up your mot lol



lmao XD is that the raw i used, in previous threads?


yup


lmao this is getting off topic XD but o well . but to answer the forum XD im a dude it would be creepy to find a guy hot.



agree. . .guys telling other guys that they are hot is utterly disturbing XD
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/27/08

YojimboMifune wrote:



agree. . .guys telling other guys that they are hot is utterly disturbing XD


well ill end the conversation here XD >.> mods sigh...
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
portugas d. ace [one piece]
zoro [one piece]
zuko [avatar]
gin ichimaru [bleach]
ulquiorra schiffer [bleach]
hitsugaya toshiro [bleach]
natsume [alice academy]
tsubasa [alice academy]
gaara [naruto]
kakashi hatake [naruto]
kikumaru [prince of tennis]
hikaru [ouran high school host club]
kyo [fruits basket]

many more.
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
I <3 Ikuto..
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
lavi & hitsugaya ^^
3773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Malik from Yugioh



and Ed from FMA

2338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the end of time,t...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
-Lelouch Lampero from "Code Geass"
-Ikuto Tsukiyomi from "Shugo Chara"
-Yoite from "Nabari No Ou'
-Miharu from "Nabari No Ou"
(these arent in order)
3388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ryoma's House
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
i remember seeing this topic somwhere on crunchy roll aready...
oh well, i vote Ryoma Echizen ^.^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.