First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
CH.42 of VK manga
Member
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / home
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
agree..
i was so nervous n wanted to know wat will happen next n wat i get was an argue n a kissing scene from yuuki n kaname..
i didnt see zero at all.. haihz.. i still prefer zeroXyuuki all the kanameXyuuki fans don get mad ok.. everyone have their own thoughts rite..
kaien looks hot without the glasses..he looks kinda scary don u think? coz he usually is always cheerful..
cant wait for chapter42!!
Member
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

kourihime wrote:


koolasapixels wrote:


kourihime wrote:

lol the argue and kiss thingy. I want ZeroxYuuki.. :P
the only thing i loved in the last chapter was Kaien without the glasses..


Agrees~ and don't forget the small Shiki x Rima tidbit in there ;D



oh yeah! that's soo right! that slipped my mind back there..


yes, yes, that scene.. >w< I can't wait for more ShikixRima.. :3
Member
1396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / searching for edw...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
^ yes hopefully! I so want more ShikixRima goodies~~ though I don't get my hopes up that high that they will feature in the next chapter.. I think that would be too good to be true
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/28/08
The Charman without glasses, his ponytail and his silly attitude, and getting all serious at the moment is AWESOME!

And i like the part where ShikixRima were there.
Member
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A place where onl...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
is it...they kiss.....i am so happy now..... YAY///////
Member
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A place where onl...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

DawgsKitten wrote:

Yeah.....This last chapter was a MAJOR disapointment. I can't believe I waited a whole month just to see Kaname and Yuuki argue and then kiss.....I want ZERO....he didn't even appear.....

is it...which chapter you mean??? is it 42???
Member
1396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / searching for edw...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/28/08

chong9489 wrote:


DawgsKitten wrote:

Yeah.....This last chapter was a MAJOR disapointment. I can't believe I waited a whole month just to see Kaname and Yuuki argue and then kiss.....I want ZERO....he didn't even appear.....

is it...which chapter you mean??? is it 42???


she means chapter 41.
Member
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A place where onl...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

kourihime wrote:


chong9489 wrote:


DawgsKitten wrote:

Yeah.....This last chapter was a MAJOR disapointment. I can't believe I waited a whole month just to see Kaname and Yuuki argue and then kiss.....I want ZERO....he didn't even appear.....

is it...which chapter you mean??? is it 42???


she means chapter 41. :)

sokka.....they say they have sex..but i cant see...???dunno wat happen...

Member
1396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / searching for edw...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

chong9489 wrote:


kourihime wrote:


chong9489 wrote:


DawgsKitten wrote:

Yeah.....This last chapter was a MAJOR disapointment. I can't believe I waited a whole month just to see Kaname and Yuuki argue and then kiss.....I want ZERO....he didn't even appear.....

is it...which chapter you mean??? is it 42???


she means chapter 41. :)

sokka.....they say they have sex..but i cant see...???dunno wat happen...



sex? who?
err.. yuuki and kaname? OMG.. no.. Yuuki just kissed Kaname. nothing more..
http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/41/01/ link to chapter 41..
Member
3037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my coffin
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
too soon to wait...
Member
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A place where onl...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

kourihime wrote:


chong9489 wrote:


kourihime wrote:


chong9489 wrote:


DawgsKitten wrote:

Yeah.....This last chapter was a MAJOR disapointment. I can't believe I waited a whole month just to see Kaname and Yuuki argue and then kiss.....I want ZERO....he didn't even appear.....

is it...which chapter you mean??? is it 42???


she means chapter 41. :)

sokka.....they say they have sex..but i cant see...???dunno wat happen...



sex? who?
err.. yuuki and kaname? OMG.. no.. Yuuki just kissed Kaname. nothing more..
http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/41/01/ link to chapter 41.. :D

is it....slot of people say they have sex...kaname and yuuki....so i just wanna know...haha
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
i love the latest ep at last yuki kissed kaname my most awaited scene
Member
1396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / searching for edw...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

chong9489 wrote:


kourihime wrote:


chong9489 wrote:


kourihime wrote:


chong9489 wrote:


DawgsKitten wrote:

Yeah.....This last chapter was a MAJOR disapointment. I can't believe I waited a whole month just to see Kaname and Yuuki argue and then kiss.....I want ZERO....he didn't even appear.....

is it...which chapter you mean??? is it 42???


she means chapter 41. :)

sokka.....they say they have sex..but i cant see...???dunno wat happen...



sex? who?
err.. yuuki and kaname? OMG.. no.. Yuuki just kissed Kaname. nothing more..
http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/41/01/ link to chapter 41.. :D

is it....slot of people say they have sex...kaname and yuuki....so i just wanna know...haha


haha, no no, that never happened.. maybe they just like to exaggerate things a bit too much.. haha
Member
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / secret!
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

chibidynz wrote:

The Charman without glasses, his ponytail and his silly attitude, and getting all serious at the moment is AWESOME!

And i like the part where ShikixRima were there.


rima shiki!! they are the best! wish they would be a special for them:P
Member
2998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / soon to be around...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
WAA~~ THEY KiSSED!! ^__^ I LURVE iT!!! cnt wait for the next chapter!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.