First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Have You Ever Been Mistaken or Compared to a J/k/or c celebrity?
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
im a girl but ive been told that i look like Oguri Shun and Yamapi....oh and utada hikaru....but i think its just poor judgement!...........should i be insulted?

WHO HAVE U BEEN COMPARED TO OR LOOK LIKE?
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
roflmao xD
wow. i think you would be pretty hot then since yamapi sometimes looks like a girl.
but anyways... my friends tell me i look like hMika Tan. If you don't know her, she's uhh.. well, she's a porn star.
so yeahh. lol
here's a pic of her

and me
soo yeahh...
4390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
No ...
1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

mangodango wrote:

im a girl but ive been told that i look like Oguri Shun and Yamapi....oh and utada hikaru....but i think its just poor judgement!...........should i be insulted?

WHO HAVE U BEEN COMPARED TO OR LOOK LIKE?


wow. your hot.


....if only you were a guy
Posted 6/28/08
nope, most people here dont even know any j/k/c celebrities.
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

lanceylane wrote:

roflmao xD
wow. i think you would be pretty hot then since yamapi sometimes looks like a girl.
but anyways... my friends tell me i look like hMika Tan. If you don't know her, she's uhh.. well, she's a porn star.
so yeahh. lol
here's a pic of her

and me
soo yeahh...


lol... you do look like her.

and nope. i look like an odd chinese person cause i'm super dark so never.
3905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / inside your mind..
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
I've been compared to Eun Hyun Hye..and Lee Da Hae.. They say that I look like them.. (A Bit) lol.. Because of my hairstyleS I guess.. lol.. but I don't think I look like them..
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

quynhie wrote:

nope, most people here dont even know any j/k/c celebrities.


as in japanese, korean, and chinese????? O_O
maybe ppl didnt understand fully xD
539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
ha..yeah. this one guy i met at a student council convention kept telling me i look like tara reid...i didnt even know who that was...but heres a pic of her...she looks kinda familiar though. but i dont think i look ANYTHING like her!

1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh post ur image up so we can compare u w/ yamapi
306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
hebe? maybe?


and jan ri in/ zhang li yin?

Posted 6/28/08

mangodango wrote:


quynhie wrote:

nope, most people here dont even know any j/k/c celebrities.


as in japanese, korean, and chinese????? O_O
maybe ppl didnt understand fully xD


yup, i live in america and yeah... theres not much famous asian people that are well known here except for tila tequila or something lol.
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
No....
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

quynhie wrote:


mangodango wrote:


quynhie wrote:

nope, most people here dont even know any j/k/c celebrities.


as in japanese, korean, and chinese????? O_O
maybe ppl didnt understand fully xD


yup, i live in america and yeah... theres not much famous asian people that are well known here except for tila tequila or something lol.


lol i dont really count her.....shes kinda slutty xP
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

XxxnightgoddessxxX wrote:

ha..yeah. this one guy i met at a student council convention kept telling me i look like tara reid...i didnt even know who that was...but heres a pic of her...she looks kinda familiar though. but i dont think i look ANYTHING like her!



lol....maybe if u got a tan and changed ur hairstyle......THEN id see a resemblance
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.