First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The most disturbing music video u have ever watched
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With hot guys'......
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
That one video from Jesse McCartney, Leavin'

A Little Piece of Heaven from Avenged Sevenfold
904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Ich Will by Rammstein scared me.
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
it's a music video on here, I guess, but the scene in The Suicide Club where that guy sang that song in his "Pleasure room."

It still just makes me wanna cry, those poor girls ._. and what's more, I've heard about worse things happening, like that woman who would hang gasping-for-air boys and girls and cut them like, in half so all the blood were pour out, and she would lay in a bath tub underneath them in BATHE in the blood.
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

SaraFilipa wrote:

[url=http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=kp1FRKc24Zk]The Birthday Massacre - Blue
- I SO hate dolls!!
(yes, the singer has a Sailor Moon tattoo on her left arm. :blink:)

Cradle of Filth - From the Cradle to Enslave - It's so gross it keeps getting deleted from youtube. I had nightmares for days. I'm not posting a link, sorry, it's pretty disturbing.

Rammstein - Mann Gegen Mann, Mein Teil, Sonne, etc... All their videos are creepy.

The only reason why From The Cradle To Enslave keeps getting removed is because it has full on nudity. Other than that, it just tries too hard to be shocking and gross that it becomes funny.
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08

haotehmao wrote:
The only reason why From The Cradle To Enslave keeps getting removed is because it has full on nudity. Other than that, it just tries too hard to be shocking and gross that it becomes funny.
I'm not grossed out by the blood, the blatantly fake organs or the nudity (they have worse videos when it comes to that, way worse). I love horror movies of any kind, however I watched it when I was about 12 years old at night and I still find the disfigured little men really creepy. But of course, nowadays I can't help but laugh a little bit, especially considering how I find Dani Filth ridiculous, but according to the fact that this video freaked me when I was young, I still think it's disturbing.
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
2 girls 1 cup definitely gave me the chills down my spine
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

SaraFilipa wrote:


haotehmao wrote:
The only reason why From The Cradle To Enslave keeps getting removed is because it has full on nudity. Other than that, it just tries too hard to be shocking and gross that it becomes funny.


I'm not grossed out by the blood, the blatantly fake organs or the nudity (they have worse videos when it comes to that, way worse). I love horror movies of any kind, however I watched it when I was about 12 years old at night and I still find the disfigured little men really creepy. But of course, nowadays I can't help but laugh a little bit, especially considering how I find Dani Filth ridiculous, but according to the fact that this video freaked me when I was young, I still think it's disturbing.


Since you're old enough, watch this:


haotehmao wrote:


mokney wrote:

Balloons by DBSK...that shits just scarier than a horror movie.


ROFL! Nice one! Well for a disturbing one, I don't think there's any that can beat this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l48HTZUHfeQ
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08

haotehmao wrote:
Since you're old enough, watch this:
Holy crap. I'm scared for life, thank you. It's pretty cool, actually, but absolutely terrifying!!!
10455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / *insert location...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

mokney wrote:

Balloons by DBSK...that shits just scarier than a horror movie.


hahahaha! i luv them but wen i watched this........half of me just died (in a bad way)
12850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Step & Go - Arashi
712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere in Florida
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
LOL! Looks like everybody thinks my favorite band's videos are creepy (dir en grey). I love those videos, specially obscure, saku and agitated screams of maggots.
Posted 7/31/08
LM.C - JOHN
The dancing guy scares the shit out of me xD lmao
Posted 7/31/08
Technologic - Daft Punk
Weird...
1733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South Sacramento,...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

renyun wrote:

Ich Will by Rammstein scared me.


OMGG a majority of their music vids scared the hell outta me.
3083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

mokney wrote:

Balloons by DBSK...that shits just scarier than a horror movie.


I love the song and the band but the fact that the song is so cute with the video it is like....TO MUCH@.@
but you can't help but watch it because its them lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.