First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The most disturbing music video u have ever watched
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
Disturbed - Inside The Fire
couldn't sleep for like a week =_=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m53lQhBalOQ
2622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
67 / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Seriously, "We Can Make It!" with Arashi is one of the creepiest I've seen. Maybe it's just because I saw the parody first.
15229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
"Right Now" from Korn--banned from MTV
772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / somewhere near.
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
30 minutes by TATU...

It's really shocking!...
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
OBSCURE or mazohyst of decadence by Dir en grey.
2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.K. / England
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
How come a lot of ppl have said Diru - Obscure that' just a really good vid.The thing i find most disturbing is .............THE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! I always get a chill when i think about that thing *shivers*
1881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Byfield
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
One Of The Song's From Linkin Park Yuck!!
10727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ---------
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
.... I think of "I Kissed A Girl" ugh....
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Right behind you!
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Anything by Pink Floyd or Tool.
3291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / where the kids ar...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

TheRealAkatsuki wrote:

How come a lot of ppl have said Diru - Obscure that' just a really good vid.The thing i find most disturbing is .............THE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! I always get a chill when i think about that thing *shivers*


Obscure is a good vid...high school musical, and other disney music disturb me, stuff like miley cyrus, hannah montana, jonas brothers stuff disturbs me completely...lol....and michael jackson lol
2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.K. / England
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

deathnotedemon wrote:


TheRealAkatsuki wrote:

How come a lot of ppl have said Diru - Obscure that' just a really good vid.The thing i find most disturbing is .............THE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! I always get a chill when i think about that thing *shivers*


Obscure is a good vid...high school musical, and other disney music disturb me, stuff like miley cyrus, hannah montana, jonas brothers stuff disturbs me completely...lol....and michael jackson lol


YAY finally someone agrees with me thanx
3291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / where the kids ar...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

TheRealAkatsuki wrote:


deathnotedemon wrote:


TheRealAkatsuki wrote:

How come a lot of ppl have said Diru - Obscure that' just a really good vid.The thing i find most disturbing is .............THE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! I always get a chill when i think about that thing *shivers*


Obscure is a good vid...high school musical, and other disney music disturb me, stuff like miley cyrus, hannah montana, jonas brothers stuff disturbs me completely...lol....and michael jackson lol


YAY finally someone agrees with me thanx


ur welcome =D

2087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California the su...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
disturbia-rihanna
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

aryena wrote:


emenyai wrote:

Avenged Sevenfold a Little Piece of Heaven


o.0
avenged sevenfold fan ? i love them. :D

lol. disturbing as it may have been.
i tot that video was rather cute. :D


YES! DEFINATELY. I listen to it when I'm mad. Calms me... LOL
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
The Killer: JJ Lin. o.O i didn't watch it but i heard from my friends who saw the uncensored version that it made them had nightmares.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.