First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Join A Team And Get A Job!
Kotoyuki Leaders
5458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / oh you know :] pl...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08
ok as you guys know there are now teams.....you can sign up for what team you want to be in and what rank! ^_^ there can be more then 1 Leader, Vice, Manager, Assistant, Member in each team fill this out and i'll add you! ^_^

Username :
DOB :
Team :
Job :
Can U Protect THe Family Sometimes :

Posted 6/27/08
Username : Bunny_rin
DOB : you know it already haha!
Team : Kurayami
Job : Leader
Can U Protect THe Family Sometimes : Heck YEAH!!!!!!!!
Posted 6/27/08
Username : Bunny_rin
DOB : you know it remember niyuki????
Team : Okinaku
Job : Leader
Can U Protect THe Family Sometimes : of course i can!
Kotoyuki Leaders
385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / WITH MY SISTER
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Username : alviss101
DOB : dec 10th
Team : kotoyuki
Job : Leader
Can U Protect THe Family Sometimes : YES! I can do that!!!!!!!!!!
Kotoyuki Leaders
5458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / oh you know :] pl...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
sure ok then! ^_^ haha i'm trying to do the points so i might take a while! srry bout that
Kotoyuki Leaders
5458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / oh you know :] pl...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
ok yeha you can be a teacher, preist or nurse here to! ^_^ but 3 lobs is the limit
Member
54369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Username :sakiuchiha
DOB : September 24
Team :Kotoyuki
Job : Vice Kotoyuki
Can U Protect THe Family Sometimes : yes i can, i can protect them everytime if i am on




Kotoyuki Leaders
5458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / oh you know :] pl...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

sakiuchiha wrote:

Username :sakiuchiha
DOB : September 24
Team :Kotoyuki
Job : Vice Kotoyuki
Can U Protect THe Family Sometimes : yes i can, i can protect them everytime if i am on






haha welcome to the kotoyuki team saki!
Main Members
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Username : Feli_ikomi
DOB : ne~feb 12th
Team : Kotoyuki!
Job : Manager
Can U Protect THe Family Sometimes : yes i can but i might need help sometimes
Kotoyuki Leaders
5458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / oh you know :] pl...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

feli_ikomi wrote:

Username : Feli_ikomi
DOB : ne~feb 12th
Team : Kotoyuki!
Job : Manager
Can U Protect THe Family Sometimes : yes i can but i might need help sometimes


sure welcome to kotoyuki feli!

Member
24799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Chatting~
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
username: lil-vi3tgirl123
DOB: Feb 20
Team: Kurayami
job: vice Kurayami
Can U Protect THe Family Sometimes : yes u can ^_^
Kotoyuki Leaders
5458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / oh you know :] pl...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 6/30/08

lil-vi3tgirl123 wrote:

username: lil-vi3tgirl123
DOB: Feb 20
Team: Kurayami
job: vice Kurayami
Can U Protect THe Family Sometimes : yes u can ^_^


sure i'll add you asap! ^_^ Welcome by the way!
Member
16640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Username:Mintmewmew13
DOB:Feb,23
Team:Okinaku
Job:Vice Okinaku
Can U Protect THe Family Sometimes:Yes! because since they are my family i have to be responsible for them to be safe!
Kotoyuki Leaders
5458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / oh you know :] pl...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Mintmewmew13 wrote:

Username:Mintmewmew13
DOB:Feb,23
Team:Okinaku
Job:Vice Okinaku
Can U Protect THe Family Sometimes:Yes! because since they are my family i have to be responsible for them to be safe!


ok then um can i add ur b-day to the hik b-day pagr mint and welcome! XD
Member
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Username : Gin_Nanashi
DOB : February 4th
Team : Kotoyuki
Job : Eto.... Nurse? -^^- I honestly don't know which job I'm most suited for...
Can U Protect THe Family Sometimes : Of course! I'll even go crazy if I have to!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.