First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Group List Requests
Member
16732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Busy Land ㅎ__ㅎ
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Hey, how about the 1st opening song of Ookiku Furikabutte? Um, I think the name is Dramatic or somethin...
Moderator
3673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08

ccstrc wrote:

Hey, how about the 1st opening song of Ookiku Furikabutte? Um, I think the name is Dramatic or somethin...

Added to the group playlist (Big Windup! OP1)...we'll post the vids for the song on the group profile page (Mixed Bag of Theme Songs) this Wednesday's group update...

Member
11792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / �?n frøñt of dä ç...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Sakura kiss The OP song of ouran high school!!!
Luv that song so much!
If not synchronicity by Yui makino the OP song of tsubasa tokyo revelations!
Moderator
3673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Rinse wrote:

Sakura kiss The OP song of ouran high school!!!
Luv that song so much!
If not synchronicity by Yui makino the OP song of tsubasa tokyo revelations!

"Sakura Kiss" is already in the group playlist (Ouran High School Host Club OP)...added Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations OP to the group playlist and put vids for both on the group page (under "Mixed Bag of Theme Songs"), as we're still updating the group with this week's new releases (and hoping that the Soul Eater OST's songs will show up soon so we can provide links to the background battle music... )
Member
11792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / �?n frøñt of dä ç...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

bendunnb4 wrote:


Rinse wrote:

Sakura kiss The OP song of ouran high school!!!
Luv that song so much!
If not synchronicity by Yui makino the OP song of tsubasa tokyo revelations!

"Sakura Kiss" is already in the group playlist (Ouran High School Host Club OP)...added Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations OP to the group playlist and put vids for both on the group page (under "Mixed Bag of Theme Songs"), as we're still updating the group with this week's new releases (and hoping that the Soul Eater OST's songs will show up soon so we can provide links to the background battle music... )


Ohh Ok sry didn't see that!^^
Arigato!
Member
836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08
sora - hearts grow
Moderator
3673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

MalayCrisis wrote:

sora - hearts grow

Definitely...we'll put this up with the Wednesday update as the singles album for the OP and ED of Birdy the Mighty Decode comes out today...
Member
35705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
ummmmm........can i ask please where i can find this music...actually it is not a song....

it is a violin pieces in Junjou Romantica

if it is possible .......please tell me....

thankx,,,,

Moderator
3673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

springflower wrote:

ummmmm........can i ask please where i can find this music...actually it is not a song....

it is a violin pieces in Junjou Romantica

if it is possible .......please tell me....

thankx,,,,


This is really tough...insert songs are usually included on the series soundtrack (unless really popular or released by a big artist as a single), but I've been unable to find a soundtrack released for this anime (just drama CDs)...your best bet is probably to make your own recording from the episode you heard this from...

Sometimes, if you're lucky, you can find the song/music title and artist in the ending credits for the episode...
Member
35705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

bendunnb4 wrote:


springflower wrote:

ummmmm........can i ask please where i can find this music...actually it is not a song....

it is a violin pieces in Junjou Romantica

if it is possible .......please tell me....

thankx,,,,


This is really tough...insert songs are usually included on the series soundtrack (unless really popular or released by a big artist as a single), but I've been unable to find a soundtrack released for this anime (just drama CDs)...your best bet is probably to make your own recording from the episode you heard this from...

Sometimes, if you're lucky, you can find the song/music title and artist in the ending credits for the episode...


thankx for the reply....

oh u couldn't find it ....i searched alot but didn't find it.....

i hope they will release it or some thing.....ummmm... i can't record it from the ep cauze it is really short but it is nice ....u know i think it might be famouse...it is looks like spain music...

if u want i could record it and send it u if u want....lol...

Member
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / In my underwear.. XP
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Oh gosh!!! So much music, so little time to pester you all w/ it. List is pending.
Member
4050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / under my bed hiding
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
do u have guitar tabs for "natsu yuuzora" from d anime natsume yuunjinchou?
Moderator
3673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

esbiday wrote:

do u have guitar tabs for "natsu yuuzora" from d anime natsume yuunjinchou?

Nope, and couldn't find any for "Natsu Yuuzora" on the net either...could be this song's too new yet. You could try requesting this in some of the larger anime tab sites' forums, if you haven't already...
Member
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada!!
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
If you csn, could you please upload Glass Mask 2005 Openings!! and Bokura Ga Ita Opening as well as Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Opening and Ending please and thank you!!! i hope its not hard to find :P
Member
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada!!
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
Can you also get the insert song for Full Moon Wo Sagashite its called Smile!! Best song in the series i think lol!!! Sorry For Asking Soo Much!!! Thanks!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.