First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Making
Member
400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Your Bed ..
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09
1. Avatar: current one
2. Words you want to put, and their color: hotshot28 in..uh watever colour is good =D
3. anything
4. Crop: No
5. Desines: anything sexy and hawt xD
6. Layers:No
7. animation: anything

just make it look gud
Member
23956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere infront...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/25/09
Your image:


2. Words you want to put, and their color. - Mutoku in black with green glow
3. something like this?

4. Crop: Yes (rectangular like my current avatar)
5. Designes: spirals, hearts, skulls..anything matching
6. Layers: No
7. animation: none

Moderator
5595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿~* 。.wtf? :D. 。...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

Erikkaa wrote:

1. Your image:


2. Words you want to put, and their color.
Amuto <3 , Rikka-chan , fer colour can you help me choose (:

3. Frames: A. rose B. blue pocadots C. paperclip D. notebook E. stamp F. anything G. nothing
F : anything

4. Crop: Yes or No
yes please

5. Desines: A. flowers B. Hearts C. Cute words D. anything E. nothing
B & C if can (:

6. Layers: Yes or No
. yes if only it suits! (:

7. animation: A. flash words B. flash desines C. rotate pictures (this animation will require more than one picture) D. any E. none
E: none!

thankyou!


I am willing to make it for you,but do you not want it anymore because it's been quite a long time. Reply me.
Moderator
5595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿~* 。.wtf? :D. 。...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

Erikkaa wrote:

1. Your image:


2. Words you want to put, and their color.
Amuto <3 , Rikka-chan , fer colour can you help me choose (:

3. Frames: A. rose B. blue pocadots C. paperclip D. notebook E. stamp F. anything G. nothing
F : anything

4. Crop: Yes or No
yes please

5. Desines: A. flowers B. Hearts C. Cute words D. anything E. nothing
B & C if can (:

6. Layers: Yes or No
. yes if only it suits! (:

7. animation: A. flash words B. flash desines C. rotate pictures (this animation will require more than one picture) D. any E. none
E: none!

thankyou!


Hope chuu like it. :)
Moderator
5595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿~* 。.wtf? :D. 。...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

Erikkaa wrote:

1. Your image:


2. Words you want to put, and their color.
Amuto <3 , Rikka-chan , fer colour can you help me choose (:

3. Frames: A. rose B. blue pocadots C. paperclip D. notebook E. stamp F. anything G. nothing
F : anything

4. Crop: Yes or No
yes please

5. Desines: A. flowers B. Hearts C. Cute words D. anything E. nothing
B & C if can (:

6. Layers: Yes or No
. yes if only it suits! (:

7. animation: A. flash words B. flash desines C. rotate pictures (this animation will require more than one picture) D. any E. none
E: none!

thankyou!


Oops. I forgot the cute words. And heart. Well, Here u go.


Moderator
5595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿~* 。.wtf? :D. 。...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

YellowFlower94 wrote:

. Your image:

2. Words you want to put, and their color.
Jet96 any colour that looks good

3. Frames: A. rose B. blue pocadots C. paperclip D. notebook E. stamp F. anything G. nothing
F : anything (boyish)

4. Crop: Yes or No
if it works

5. Desines: A. flowers B. Hearts C. Cute words D. anything E. nothing
d. anything boyish

6. Layers: Yes or No
. yes if its good

7. animation: A. flash words B. flash desines C. rotate pictures (this animation will require more than one picture) D. any E. none
D: any


Here you go! Tell me if need of ANY changes!



8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

Allen_08 wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:

. Your image:

2. Words you want to put, and their color.
Jet96 any colour that looks good

3. Frames: A. rose B. blue pocadots C. paperclip D. notebook E. stamp F. anything G. nothing
F : anything (boyish)

4. Crop: Yes or No
if it works

5. Desines: A. flowers B. Hearts C. Cute words D. anything E. nothing
d. anything boyish

6. Layers: Yes or No
. yes if its good

7. animation: A. flash words B. flash desines C. rotate pictures (this animation will require more than one picture) D. any E. none
D: any


Here you go! Tell me if need of ANY changes!





There perfect!!! thanks
Moderator
5595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿~* 。.wtf? :D. 。...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

YellowFlower94 wrote:


Allen_08 wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:

. Your image:

2. Words you want to put, and their color.
Jet96 any colour that looks good

3. Frames: A. rose B. blue pocadots C. paperclip D. notebook E. stamp F. anything G. nothing
F : anything (boyish)

4. Crop: Yes or No
if it works

5. Desines: A. flowers B. Hearts C. Cute words D. anything E. nothing
d. anything boyish

6. Layers: Yes or No
. yes if its good

7. animation: A. flash words B. flash desines C. rotate pictures (this animation will require more than one picture) D. any E. none
D: any


Here you go! Tell me if need of ANY changes!





There perfect!!! thanks


Thanks! Sorry for the delay! I saw this group and nobody was making the aviis so i signed up to be a mod to keep this forum going.
8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

Allen_08 wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:


Allen_08 wrote:


YellowFlower94 wrote:

. Your image:

2. Words you want to put, and their color.
Jet96 any colour that looks good

3. Frames: A. rose B. blue pocadots C. paperclip D. notebook E. stamp F. anything G. nothing
F : anything (boyish)

4. Crop: Yes or No
if it works

5. Desines: A. flowers B. Hearts C. Cute words D. anything E. nothing
d. anything boyish

6. Layers: Yes or No
. yes if its good

7. animation: A. flash words B. flash desines C. rotate pictures (this animation will require more than one picture) D. any E. none
D: any


Here you go! Tell me if need of ANY changes!





There perfect!!! thanks


Thanks! Sorry for the delay! I saw this group and nobody was making the aviis so i signed up to be a mod to keep this forum going.


Its ok ^-^....thanks for my making my avatar request
Member
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Migrant-- Current...
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
1. image :
2. Words you want to put, and their color.
Erika
3. Frames: A. rose B. blue pocadots C. paperclip D. notebook E. stamp F. anything G. nothing
G
4. Crop: Yes or No
yes. Can you crop the charater and try to include some of the wings? thanks
5. Desines: A. flowers B. Hearts C. Cute words D. anything E. nothing
Sparkles
6. Layers: Yes or No
No
7. animation: A. flash words B. flash desines C. rotate pictures (this animation will require more than one picture) D. any E. none
A and B
Member
2379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Simplicity World :3
Offline
Posted 3/13/09


thankyou : D i like it :}
Member
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
hi!
me want 1 too hehe
1.
2 . Sprinkle
3 . B
4 . No
5 . C
6.Yes
7 B
Can I please have it?
Member
23905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09
1.

2. Words you want to put, and their color: Anu-Chan, and Blonde neko, and whatever color is best
3. Frames: A. rose B. blue pocadots C. paperclip D. notebook E. stamp F. anything G. nothing
D.
4. Crop: Yes or No
yes
5. Desines: A. flowers B. Hearts C. Cute words D. anything E. nothing
whatever looks best
6. Layers: Yes or No
same 4 5
7. animation: A. flash words B. flash desines C. rotate pictures (this animation will require more than one picture) D. any E. none
E
Posted 4/15/09
1. Your image:


2. Words you want to put, and their color. isak; take me to wonderland

3. Frames: D. notebook

4. Crop: Yes, if it looks gOod..it's up to you

5. Designs: D. anything

6. Layers: no please

7. animation: D. any


thank you..i'll be waiting :D
Member
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
1. Your image:



2. Words you want to put, and their color.
itachi_hinata blue
3. Frames: A. rose B. blue pocadots C. paperclip D. notebook E. stamp F. anything G. nothing
f.
4. Crop: Yes or No
no
5. Desines: A. flowers B. Hearts C. Cute words D. anything E. nothing
d.
6. Layers: Yes or No
Ex. yes
7. animation: A. flash words B. flash desines C. rotate pictures (this animation will require more than one picture) D. any E. none
Ex. a.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.