First  Prev  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next  Last
Cutest SHY anime girl
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/13 , edited 3/5/13

oh wait... is he a girl?
3462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/5/13
Shinobu - Love Hina

I lol every time she runs from Keitarou. XD
33097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 3/5/13
Yukine Mare from Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar

Hinata Hyūga from Naruto

Shiemi Moriyama from Ao no exorcist (Blue Exorcists)
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / in a room, in a...
Offline
Posted 4/1/13 , edited 4/1/13
nagato from haruhi suzumiya......not sure if this counts or not

384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/1/13


sawako from kimi ni todoke
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
Tsukasa Hiiragi from Lucky Star! She's so sweet!!

And moe.
16834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio, U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

Sakura_Mizuki wrote:

Tsukasa Hiiragi from Lucky Star! She's so sweet!!

And moe.


I don't know if she is really shy, she is just more clumsy. But AHHH she is too adorable.
21262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 4/1/13
Kotomi-chan from Clannad
18851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
katomi
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/1/13 , edited 4/1/13

heyitsthatguy wrote:


Sakura_Mizuki wrote:

Tsukasa Hiiragi from Lucky Star! She's so sweet!!

And moe.


I don't know if she is really shy, she is just more clumsy. But AHHH she is too adorable.


Ahh, isn't she though? <3 Maybe it's just the soft-spokenness that seemed like shyness to me...
Either way, she really is too cute! ;^; <3


GoldTStar wrote:

Kotomi-chan from Clannad


Aaaaahh, Kotomi-chan is adorable! Her route made me cry so much! ;^;
17590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
Yuki Nagato - Disappearance version.

16834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio, U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

Sakura_Mizuki wrote:


heyitsthatguy wrote:


Sakura_Mizuki wrote:

Tsukasa Hiiragi from Lucky Star! She's so sweet!!

And moe.


I don't know if she is really shy, she is just more clumsy. But AHHH she is too adorable.


Ahh, isn't she though? <3 Maybe it's just the soft-spokenness that seemed like shyness to me...
Either way, she really is too cute! ;^; <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tR7siq4SN0
MY HEART D: (dead)


308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

heyitsthatguy wrote:


Sakura_Mizuki wrote:


heyitsthatguy wrote:


Sakura_Mizuki wrote:

Tsukasa Hiiragi from Lucky Star! She's so sweet!!

And moe.


I don't know if she is really shy, she is just more clumsy. But AHHH she is too adorable.


Ahh, isn't she though? <3 Maybe it's just the soft-spokenness that seemed like shyness to me...
Either way, she really is too cute! ;^; <3


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tR7siq4SN0
MY HEART D: (dead)


;^^^^^; aaaaaah, Tsukasaaaaaa! <333
I have the same trouble with my phone, too, ack. DxDx
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
GOLDEN DARKNESS FROM TO LOVE RU!!!
16834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio, U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/1/13 , edited 4/1/13

Sakura_Mizuki wrote:


;^^^^^; aaaaaah, Tsukasaaaaaa! <333
I have the same trouble with my phone, too, ack. DxDx


I have trouble with my phone because my fingers are too big for the touchscreen and I press 4 letters at a time, but I don't look as adorable as Tsukasa.
First  Prev  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.