First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Which Captains will fight Which Espadas?
3011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Hey guys i was just wondering about all the espadas and captains and in the espada it includes aizen and the others. so i jsut wanted to see, who you guys think will fight the top espada? liek ichigo was equal to grimmjow who was just espada 6! there are 5 left and well just wondering! WHO'LL FIGHT WHO NEXT?
Member
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Well there are 3 Espadas in Karakura town, and 6 Captains there, so I think Stark is going to
take on 2 captains, Jushiro and Shunsui, Barragan is going to fight Sajin and Hitsugaya,
Halibel is going to fight Soi Fon and I guess the rest of the lieutenants, as for yama-ji, he's going to take
care of Aizen and the others.
34378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taipa, Macau
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
lets moved on.,, the hueco mundo arc is being cut from the series,, the new blende princess is the new filler.. is it a filler??
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

wingdavid01 wrote:

Well there are 3 Espadas in Karakura town, and 6 Captains there, so I think Stark is going to
take on 2 captains, Jushiro and Shunsui, Barragan is going to fight Sajin and Hitsugaya,
Halibel is going to fight Soi Fon and I guess the rest of the lieutenants, as for yama-ji, he's going to take
care of Aizen and the others.


IF THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN ONWARDS:.......................

i'm worried about yama-ji really fighting the 3 kings. i can't imagine their duel. and i hope that sajin and hitsugaya will really defeat that barragan, because in my opinion, sajin and hitsugaya are the 2 weakest captains of them all, just my opinion okay? and i'm sure that with the 2-handed sword owners, Jushiro and Shunsui being partners in fighting Stark, will win.
590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
I would like to see the fight between Ichigo and Aizen sama
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

sanzohoshi wrote:

I would like to see the fight between Ichigo and Aizen sama


Thing is....Aizen sort of blocked his Bankai with one finger, and Ichigo got owned by Ulquiorra...so in reality Aizen could beat Ichigo with no problem, but considering ichigo is the main character, he'll probably win..that or someone will save him of course.
Member
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

redhorse92 wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:

Well there are 3 Espadas in Karakura town, and 6 Captains there, so I think Stark is going to
take on 2 captains, Jushiro and Shunsui, Barragan is going to fight Sajin and Hitsugaya,
Halibel is going to fight Soi Fon and I guess the rest of the lieutenants, as for yama-ji, he's going to take
care of Aizen and the others.


IF THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN ONWARDS:.......................

i'm worried about yama-ji really fighting the 3 kings. i can't imagine their duel. and i hope that sajin and hitsugaya will really defeat that barragan, because in my opinion, sajin and hitsugaya are the 2 weakest captains of them all, just my opinion okay? and i'm sure that with the 2-handed sword owners, Jushiro and Shunsui being partners in fighting Stark, will win.



yeah yam-ji is gonna have it hard, but when the vizards butt in it can be beneficial for him. yeah sajin
and hitsugaya will have problems with any espada, well sajin has never shown his real strength, kenpachi didn't
get a good chance to fight him. and jushiro and shunsui might get the best of stark, but they're gonna struggle once he releases
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

wingdavid01 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:

Well there are 3 Espadas in Karakura town, and 6 Captains there, so I think Stark is going to
take on 2 captains, Jushiro and Shunsui, Barragan is going to fight Sajin and Hitsugaya,
Halibel is going to fight Soi Fon and I guess the rest of the lieutenants, as for yama-ji, he's going to take
care of Aizen and the others.


IF THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN ONWARDS:.......................

i'm worried about yama-ji really fighting the 3 kings. i can't imagine their duel. and i hope that sajin and hitsugaya will really defeat that barragan, because in my opinion, sajin and hitsugaya are the 2 weakest captains of them all, just my opinion okay? and i'm sure that with the 2-handed sword owners, Jushiro and Shunsui being partners in fighting Stark, will win.



yeah yam-ji is gonna have it hard, but when the vizards butt in it can be beneficial for him. yeah sajin
and hitsugaya will have problems with any espada, well sajin has never shown his real strength, kenpachi didn't
get a good chance to fight him. and jushiro and shunsui might get the best of stark, but they're gonna struggle once he releases


yeah. i'm really looking for that to happen. you have a point, sajin didn't reveal YET his true strength. and i think hitsugaya will just be a weight in their fight. tsk. and i hope that yumichika will make out the best in his zanpakutou's power, because his zanpakutou has really insane power, absorbing the powers of his enemies. and i also hope that he'll go out bankai. *goosebumps*... this is really getting on my nerves, i'm really x 10 to the 10th power excited on the following chapters. argh. cant wait.
Member
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
hitsugaya vs ichimaru gin
shinji &yamato vs aizen
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Infront of my com
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
Don't forget about the vizards, they are also on their way to assist them too
Member
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

redhorse92 wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:

Well there are 3 Espadas in Karakura town, and 6 Captains there, so I think Stark is going to
take on 2 captains, Jushiro and Shunsui, Barragan is going to fight Sajin and Hitsugaya,
Halibel is going to fight Soi Fon and I guess the rest of the lieutenants, as for yama-ji, he's going to take
care of Aizen and the others.


IF THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN ONWARDS:.......................

i'm worried about yama-ji really fighting the 3 kings. i can't imagine their duel. and i hope that sajin and hitsugaya will really defeat that barragan, because in my opinion, sajin and hitsugaya are the 2 weakest captains of them all, just my opinion okay? and i'm sure that with the 2-handed sword owners, Jushiro and Shunsui being partners in fighting Stark, will win.



yeah yam-ji is gonna have it hard, but when the vizards butt in it can be beneficial for him. yeah sajin
and hitsugaya will have problems with any espada, well sajin has never shown his real strength, kenpachi didn't
get a good chance to fight him. and jushiro and shunsui might get the best of stark, but they're gonna struggle once he releases


yeah. i'm really looking for that to happen. you have a point, sajin didn't reveal YET his true strength. and i think hitsugaya will just be a weight in their fight. tsk. and i hope that yumichika will make out the best in his zanpakutou's power, because his zanpakutou has really insane power, absorbing the powers of his enemies. and i also hope that he'll go out bankai. *goosebumps*... this is really getting on my nerves, i'm really x 10 to the 10th power excited on the following chapters. argh. cant wait.



the lame thing is that only Matsumoto, and a few other lieutenants are there, only
soi fon's lieutenant, and yama-ji's oh and sajin's too, but not Ikkaku and Yumichika, and kira,
and what's his name, shuhei, they're all absent, and I want to see their bankai's if they ever
get their. yeah the chapters are going to be GOOD!!!
15920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / as far away from...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
lol. if youve seen the latest manga the blind guy, the fox guy, and aizen are trapped in a walls of fire. so yama ji might not take on the the blind guy and the fox guy alone. im guessing he will take aizen on one on one.
600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

xeroxiz wrote:

Don't forget about the vizards, they are also on their way to assist them too


i wanna see the vizards fight!!
5017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / シンガポール。
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
oh yeahs the vizards rock.

most importantly i just want to see hitsugaya and the vizards fight XD
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08

wingdavid01 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:

Well there are 3 Espadas in Karakura town, and 6 Captains there, so I think Stark is going to
take on 2 captains, Jushiro and Shunsui, Barragan is going to fight Sajin and Hitsugaya,
Halibel is going to fight Soi Fon and I guess the rest of the lieutenants, as for yama-ji, he's going to take
care of Aizen and the others.


IF THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN ONWARDS:.......................

i'm worried about yama-ji really fighting the 3 kings. i can't imagine their duel. and i hope that sajin and hitsugaya will really defeat that barragan, because in my opinion, sajin and hitsugaya are the 2 weakest captains of them all, just my opinion okay? and i'm sure that with the 2-handed sword owners, Jushiro and Shunsui being partners in fighting Stark, will win.



yeah yam-ji is gonna have it hard, but when the vizards butt in it can be beneficial for him. yeah sajin
and hitsugaya will have problems with any espada, well sajin has never shown his real strength, kenpachi didn't
get a good chance to fight him. and jushiro and shunsui might get the best of stark, but they're gonna struggle once he releases


yeah. i'm really looking for that to happen. you have a point, sajin didn't reveal YET his true strength. and i think hitsugaya will just be a weight in their fight. tsk. and i hope that yumichika will make out the best in his zanpakutou's power, because his zanpakutou has really insane power, absorbing the powers of his enemies. and i also hope that he'll go out bankai. *goosebumps*... this is really getting on my nerves, i'm really x 10 to the 10th power excited on the following chapters. argh. cant wait.



the lame thing is that only Matsumoto, and a few other lieutenants are there, only
soi fon's lieutenant, and yama-ji's oh and sajin's too, but not Ikkaku and Yumichika, and kira,
and what's his name, shuhei, they're all absent, and I want to see their bankai's if they ever
get their. yeah the chapters are going to be GOOD!!!



First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.