First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
whos the most famous girl??
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / New York
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

MicRuLerZ wrote:

I believe the most popular girl is BARBIE LOL <\\(~_~)//hey they never said it had to be anime>


lolz i agree. barbie world wide man. And who the hell said ELLA from she? (dislikes ella)
974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / tree house
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
everyone knows sailormoon.
Posted 7/29/08
Haruhi XD
Posted 7/29/08

miszericababixd wrote:


MicRuLerZ wrote:

I believe the most popular girl is BARBIE LOL <\\(~_~)//hey they never said it had to be anime>


lolz i agree. barbie world wide man. And who the hell said ELLA from she? (dislikes ella)


i said ELLA, jk, i dont like her either XD
3129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / uNiVeRsE oF d 4GoDs
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

tsunami908 wrote:

Haruhi Suzumiya, or Sakura from CCS & TRC.....


i agree....
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Mexico
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

kpc11 wrote:

everyone knows sailormoon.


I was going to say that...

Maybe Bulma too...
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in a galaxy far,...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

zealtron wrote:

Haruhi XD


Yes! Haruhi Suzumiya is the most famous in my opinion. =]
5998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Alternate Space
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

Dapitz wrote:


zealtron wrote:

Haruhi XD


Yes! Haruhi Suzumiya is the most famous in my opinion. =]


lol yea, she's slowly taking over the world, but i don't think you know that by now
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in a galaxy far,...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

rean14 wrote:


Dapitz wrote:


zealtron wrote:

Haruhi XD


Yes! Haruhi Suzumiya is the most famous in my opinion. =]


lol yea, she's slowly taking over the world, but i don't think you know that by now


Guess so c[=
5631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / [PoT] Devil Akaya!
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
iono. Famous as in anime or in real life =.=
2740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
hinamori from shugo chara ,,,,
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
DUDE its SAILOR MOON USE UR BRAIN

or its MISTY from POKEMON HELL YEAH

besides those two it'll be sakura

from Cardcaptor/Tsubasa AND naruto

dude no way in hell its amu that anime is popular

but it'll never be as popular as sailor moon or pokemon!!!
2573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / k.s.a
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

i think she is yuki ..... from VK

& sakura from naruto
3953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
haruhi suzumiya i guess..
1385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Not telling...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Suzumiya Haruhi and if you don't know her your outdated and she's still popular even now. Ever since her anime aired like 2 years ago. (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.